Articles on this Page
- 10/03/17--21:39: _Almeeva – Unset (20...
- 10/03/17--21:39: _Peter Raeburn – Woo...
- 10/03/17--21:39: _VA - Disquiet Vol. ...
- 10/03/17--21:39: _Anne Paceo – Circle...
- 10/03/17--21:39: _Matt Maher – Echoes...
- 10/03/17--21:39: _Zaz – Recto Verso (...
- 10/03/17--21:39: _Kölsch - 1983 ...
- 10/03/17--21:50: _Ciro Hurtado – Tale...
- 10/03/17--22:33: _69 Hits Summer (201...
- 10/03/17--22:46: _Matt Mitchell A Pou...
- 10/03/17--23:39: _Sven Hammond – Rapt...
- 10/03/17--23:39: _Andrea Marr – Natur...
- 10/03/17--23:47: _Haki R. Madhubuti -...
- 10/03/17--23:48: _Haki R. Madhubuti -...
- 10/03/17--23:54: _(Fado, World, Folk,...
- 10/03/17--23:54: _(Fado) [CD] Gisela ...
- 10/04/17--01:37: _Bo Walton – Break O...
- 10/04/17--01:37: _King Cardinal – Gre...
- 10/04/17--02:36: _Jessie Brown – Keep...
- 10/04/17--02:46: _Mandy Fox & Hara - ...
- 10/03/17--21:39: Almeeva – Unset (2017) [24bit Hi-Res EP] FLAC (tracks)
- 10/03/17--21:39: VA - Disquiet Vol. 1 (2017) [24bit Hi-Res] FLAC (tracks)
- 10/03/17--21:39: Anne Paceo – Circles (2016) [24bit Hi-Res] FLAC (tracks)
- 10/03/17--21:39: Kölsch - 1983 (2015) FLAC
- 10/03/17--21:50: Ciro Hurtado – Tales From Home
- Bossa Ole'
- Magic Mist
- Just For You
- Agua Dulce
- Tales Of Chacarera
- Molly's Chicha
- Free Range Chicken (Pollo Llanero)
- La Negra Tomasa
- Waltz #1
- 10/03/17--22:33: 69 Hits Summer (2017 Vol 1)
- 10/03/17--22:46: Matt Mitchell A Pouting Grimace
- 10/03/17--23:39: Sven Hammond – Rapture (2017)
- 10/03/17--23:39: Andrea Marr – Natural (2017)
- 10/03/17--23:47: Haki R. Madhubuti - Medasi (2005)
- 10/03/17--23:48: Haki R. Madhubuti - Medasi (2005)
- 10/04/17--01:37: Bo Walton – Break On Out! (2017)
- 10/04/17--01:37: King Cardinal – Great Lakes (2017)
- 10/04/17--02:36: Jessie Brown – Keeping Appearances (2017)
- 10/04/17--02:46: Mandy Fox & Hara - First Time Ever (1996)
Artist: Almeeva | Album: Unset | Released: 2017 | Genre: Electronic
Artist: Peter Raeburn | Album: Woodshock (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) | Released: 2017 | Genre: Score, Soundtrack
Artist: VA | Album: Disquiet Vol. 1 | Released: 2017 | Genre: Ambient
Artist: Anne Paceo | Album: Circles | Released: 2016 | Genre: Jazz
Artist: Matt Maher | Album: Echoes | Released: 2017 | Genre: Rock, Christian
Artist: Zaz | Album: Recto Verso | Released: 2013 | Genre: Pop
Artist: Kolsch | Album: 1983 | Released: 2017 | Label: Kompakt | Catalog #: Kompakt 329 | Genre: Electronic
Release Date: May 2, 2006
Label: CD Baby
Artist: Ciro Hurtado
It is about wondrous stories: of the "chullachaki," a one legged goblin, and the "runa mula," or devils mule, accounts of visions of the Virgin Mary, and legends of sinuous aquatic monsters.
Title: 69 Hits Summer 2017 Vol 1
Label: Sony Music Entertainment - SMART
Style: Electropop, Reggaeton, Soca, Dancehall, Soul, Indie, Folktronica, Tropical
Release Date: 02-06-2017
Format: CD, Compilation
Quality: 320 Kbps/Joint Stereo/44100Hz
Tracks: 69 Tracks
Size: 559 Mb / 03:48:26 Min
A Pouting Grimace
(PI Recordings, 2017)
320 kbps | 104 MB | LINKS
The sensational Dutch rock & soul band ‘Sven Hammond’ will release their 5th studio album the 22nd of September in The Netherlands & Germany and the 29th in Spain.
They have spent nearly two years in the studio to complete this album and did most of the work themselves; writing, recording, mixing (considering the 6th member is their amazing engineer Roland) and producing.
Frontman Sven: it was a pretty long journey and we traveled thru many different stages. We selected the songs for this album that had the most like ‘rough edge’ and spontaneous vibe to it. We try not to make just a ‘song’ but create an experience. Ultimately to create a kind of ‘Rapture’ when we play live. The sound of the Hammond organ with Ivan’s amazing vocals and Tim’s ear piercing and deeply bluesy guitars is a special combo. That’s why we love to improvise and play with our gut feeling. It also makes every show into a unique experience for the audience.
320 kbps | 105 MB | LINKS
Andrea Marr’s first full length soul album Natural is a joyous celebration of the music she has always loved – harking back to the glorious sounds of Stax and Motown-era soul, delivered with her own distinctive voice and style.
Lula Pena / Live in Bremen - Women in (e)motion Festival Жанр : Fado, World, Folk, Acoustic Носитель : WEB Страна-производитель диска (релиза) : EU Год издания : 2017 Издатель (лейбл) : bootleg Страна исполнителя (группы) : Portugal Аудиокодек : FLAC (*.
Gisela Joao / Gisela João Жанр : Fado Носитель : CD Страна-производитель диска (релиза) : EU Год издания : 2013 Издатель (лейбл) : Edições Valentim de Carvalho Номер по каталогу : 0301-2 Страна исполнителя (группы) : Portugal Аудиокодек : FLAC (*.
320 kbps | 101 MB | LINKS
Break On Out boast excellent songs, superb vocals and guitar, with top notch musicians and production too.The accessibility of artists such as Imelda May, Dave Edmunds, Shakin’ Stevens and Chris Isaak to the mainstream via radio and TV led to international success, and also brought true rockin’ music to the attention of the general public – and maybe Bo Walton could be next!
320 kbps | 115 MB | LINKS
In 2015, King Cardinal somewhat shyly released their EP Once A Giant. Two years later, with a ton of shows and musical growth behind them, their first full-length Great Lakes is being presented in equally humble fashion. But this new album also has a bit more of well-deserved and hard-earned “we got this” swagger to it.
King Cardinal, the brainchild of Denver-by-way-of-Chicago songwriter Brennan Mackey, takes straightforward Americana and injects it with cosmic country and delicate folk, not unlike The Cardinals or The Fallen Angels. Backed by drummer Scott Roush, bassist Andrew Porter and pedal steel whiz Ben Waligoske, Mackey and the powerhouse vocalist Texanna Dennie give a highly emotive elegance to these carefully-crafted songs.
Recorded over seven days at the famed Sonic Ranch studio in Texas, with Grammy-winning producer/engineer Ted Young, tracks like the rock-driven “Metronome,” the sultry “Chicago,” and particularly “Trouble” show King Cardinal comfortably and confidently finding their musical happy place.“This was the first opportunity we had to sit with songs as a group before any recording happened,” said Mackey. “So everybody in the band was able to imprint their own personality. The song ‘Chicago,’ for instance, got totally reimagined when our drummer, Scout Roush, put a new beat behind it, and ‘Seventeen’ morphed into this grooving, upbeat track when Andrew Porter came up with his bass line. It’s nice to have other people that can guide your songs in directions you’d never imagined.”
In addition to the new tracks, there are also a few re-works of songs that they originally had on their EP. On Great Lakes, the band tames their epic post-folk track “Standing Down” into a digestible seven and a half minutes. The beautiful, sad and hefty track that came from a notebook Mackey found on a park bench, which chronicled the demise of a relationship, had originally appeared on Once A Giant as a grand 28-minute chill-out Americana saga.
While many groups strive to present something new with each release, King Cardinal isn’t doing that with Great Lakes. Instead, they’re doubling-down on their sound, honing it and shaping it, and in doing so they’re unveiling more of the grace of these songs and their beautifully layered arrangements.
320 kbps | 103 MB | LINKS
Luring you in with her powerful and expressive voice, Jessie Brown is a siren perched atop the rocky shores of Halifax, Nova Scotia. Once described as Aretha Franklin singing for Queens Of The Stone Age, this Doom Soul trio will entice you to shore, crush your expectations, and keep your heart as a souvenir.