Articles on this Page
- 11/22/17--14:01: _(Folk, Irish) O'Hoo...
- 11/22/17--14:24: _Friends of Dean Mar...
- 11/22/17--15:01: _(Country, Singer/So...
- 11/22/17--15:24: _The Mavericks – All...
- 11/22/17--21:22: _Andrea Bocelli - Ci...
- 11/22/17--21:22: _Agnetha & Frida - T...
- 11/22/17--21:22: _Rod Stewart - Merry...
- 11/22/17--22:22: _Curved Air - Retros...
- 11/22/17--22:22: _VA - Now That's Wha...
- 11/22/17--22:22: _Mr. B - Shining The...
- 11/22/17--22:22: _Robert Cray Band - ...
- 11/22/17--22:22: _Purple Disco Machin...
- 11/22/17--23:29: _Sunny Lowdown – Dow...
- 11/22/17--23:29: _Karine Polwart with...
- 11/23/17--01:01: _(Country, Americana...
- 11/23/17--01:14: _Oonagh - Aeria (2015)
- 11/23/17--01:14: _Oonagh - Aeria - Sa...
- 11/23/17--01:14: _Oonagh - Marchen En...
- 11/23/17--01:29: _Bad Dreams – Chrysa...
- 11/23/17--01:29: _VA – Birth of Soul:...
- 11/22/17--14:24: Friends of Dean Martinez – Retrograde (1997)
- 11/22/17--15:24: The Mavericks – All Night Live Volume 1 (2016)
- 11/22/17--21:22: Andrea Bocelli - Cieli di Toscana (2001) FLAC (tracks + .cue)
- 11/22/17--21:22: Agnetha & Frida - The Voice of ABBA (1994) FLAC (tracks + .cue)
- 11/22/17--21:22: Rod Stewart - Merry Christmas, Baby (2012) FLAC (image + .cue)
- 11/22/17--22:22: VA - Now That's What I Call Music! 98 (2017) FLAC (tracks + .cue)
- 11/22/17--22:22: Mr. B - Shining The Pearls (1986, 1995) FLAC (tracks)
- 11/22/17--22:22: Purple Disco Machine - Soulmatic (2017) FLAC (tracks)
- 11/22/17--23:29: Sunny Lowdown – Down Loaded (2017)
- 11/23/17--01:14: Oonagh - Aeria (2015)
- 11/23/17--01:14: Oonagh - Aeria - Sartoranta - Fan Edition (2015)
- 11/23/17--01:14: Oonagh - Marchen Enden Gut - Deluxe Edition (2016)
- 11/23/17--01:29: Bad Dreams – Chrysalis (2017)
- 11/23/17--01:29: VA – Birth of Soul: Special Detroit Edition 1961-64 (2017)
O'Hooley & Tidow Жанр : Folk, Chamber Folk, Irish Год выпуска диска : 2012-2017 Страна : 2009-, Huddersfield, UK Аудио кодек : MP3 Тип рипа : tracks Битрейт аудио : 320 kbps Продолжительность : 3:13:31 Albums: 01.
FLAC | 296 MB | LINKS
On their second album, Retrograde, the Friends of Dean Martinez concentrate on the gritty, rootsy aspects of their sound; there’s less Santo & Johnny and more Doug Sahm this time around. There’s still a little bit of kitsch to the music, yet the band has quite a lot of charm, which makes Retrograde as entertaining as The Shadow of Your Smile.
Emily Herring Жанр : Country, Singer/Songwriter Год выпуска диска : 2005-2017 Страна : San Marcos, TX, US Аудио кодек : MP3 Тип рипа : tracks Битрейт аудио : 192-320 kbps Продолжительность : 02:13:11 Albums: 01.
192 kbps | 172 MB | LINKS
But the Mavericks have validated the concept once again, launching their new record label with this long, loud landmark project entitled All Night Live Volume 1. The Mavericks are considered by many to be one of the greatest live bands of our time, and this masterfully sequenced and mixed collection of curated performances from 2015’s Mono Mundo Tour captures a transcendent musicalexperience as if from the center of the fifth row at a venue of your dreams.
01. All Night Long 04:19
02. All Over Again 04:04
03. Stories We Could Tell 04:02
04. What You Do To Me 03:32
05. Fall Apart 03:18
06. Do You Want Me To 04:37
07. Back In Your Arms Again 05:26
08. As Long As Theres Lovin Tonight 05:48
09. Pardon Me 03:47
10. Summertime 04:07
11. Every Little Thing About You 05:35
12. I Said I Love You 03:34
13. Harvest Moon 06:18
14. Dance In The Moonlight 06:10
15. Come Unto Me 07:25
16. Waiting For The World To End 05:52
Artist: Andrea Bocelli | Album: Cieli di Toscana | Released: 2001 | Genre: Classical | Country: Italy | Duration: 01:01:26
Artist: Anni-Frid Lyngstad & Agnetha Faltskog | Album: Agnetha & Frida The Voice of ABBA | Released: 1994 | Genre: Pop | Country: Germany | Duration: 01:02:06
Artist: Rod Stewart | Album: Merry Christmas, Baby | Released: 2012 | Genre: Pop Rock | Country: UK | Duration: 00:57:34
Artist: Curved Air | Album: Retrospective-Anthology 1970-2009 | Released: 2010 | Genre: Rock, Progressive Rock | Country: UK
Artist: VA | Album: Now That's What I Call Music! 98 | Released: 2017 | Genre: Pop, Dance | Country: All World
Artist: Mr. B | Album: Shining The Pearls | Released: 1995 | Genre: Piano Blues, Blues | Country: US | Duration: 00:57:43
Artist: Robert Cray Band | Album: Live: Warfield Theatre, San Francisco, CA 24/1/89 | Released: 2017 | Genre: Electric Blues, Blues | Country: US | Duration: 01:44:44
Artist: Purple Disco Machine | Album: Soulmatic | Released: 2017 | Label: Sweat It Out! - SWEATDS278DJ | Genre: House, Nu Disco | Country: Germany | Duration: 01:03:12
320 kbps | 85 MB | LINKS
“Sunny plays great guitar” — Blues Blast Magazine. “You can hear Sunny playing on street corners” – Blues Matters. “I’m down loaded, people I’m a hard driving man” Sunny Lowdown sings on the title track of his new CD Down Loaded. “I’m a steady streamer baby, doing the best I can”. Love hasn’t been going well lately for Sunny, and the language of Internet audio helps him paint a picture of his situation: “I’ve got a woman, my stream don’t do her no good. She’s been working a new playlist, out in another neighborhood.” Sunny Lowdown sings blues for the 21st century, and this second release is chock full of hard times and the humor required to get through them. Backing himself up with fine, muscular guitar picking, Sunny continues the tradition he began with his critically acclaimed first CD, “The Blues Volume Low”, which was selected as “Blues CD Of The Year” by Spokane Public Radio. Down Loaded contains 7 tracks penned by Sunny, and five tracks of traditional tunes reaching back to bluesmen like Li’l Son Jackson, J.B. Lenoir and Lightnin’ Hopkins. Sunny’s own tunes range from “Texting Blues”, about a couple who can’t sustain a conversation, to the aching longing of “A Girl I Once Knew”, to the toe tapping swing of the instrumental “That’s Enough”. It is soulful, heartfelt blues, the kind of blues that takes its time and only says what needs to be said — not a word or note more.
320 kbps | 129 MB | LINKS
Early in 2016, Karine Polwart realised her thought-provoking notion to combine music, spoken word, natural history and science (both ancient and modern) in a live performance that explored social and ecological questions. Through her own experiences, the history of her neighbours and local wetlands, and the inspiration of geese in flight; Karine brought the first performance of Wind Resistance to the Breathe festival in Stoke Newington.
Soon after, came an invitation from the Edinburgh International Festival to create a fully fledged stage production for The Royal Lyceum Theatre. Wind Resistance was a resounding success, winning Karine and Sound Designer Pippa Murphy a wealth of critical acclaim, the Best Music and Sound Award at the 2017 Critic’s Awards for Theatre in Scotland, and nominations for Best New Play, Best Direction, Best Producer and Best Actor in the Sunday Herald Culture Awards.
Following a week-long residency at the The Royal Lyceum Theatre, starting Friday 3rd November (dates below), Karine will release a studio adaptation of the work, A Pocket of Wind Resistance, on CD (17 November via Hudson Records).
In the atmospheric opening, All On A Summer’s Evening, Pippa Murphy‘s sonic scene setting joins glockenspiel, thumb piano and the trad song Skippin Barfit Through the Heather. Introducing Roberta and Will Sime, Karine describes the area from Fala Flow, across the moor and down to the farm the couple worked together.
Wind Resistance was initially inspired by Karine’s annual view of the migration of pink-footed geese to the Fala Moor peat moss near her home; and her wonder at their altruistic aerodynamic flying formation (the skein). Informed by her own experiences of childbirth and motherhood, a fascination for her local history and natural habitats, and a burning question about whether humankind can ever hope to emulate the spirit of cooperation shown by migrating geese; she has woven the landscape, its history, its inhabitants into a fascinating work.
The landscape itself takes centre stage for the opening, and open spaces are celebrated with a happy, carefree vocal for Samuel Ferguson’s ‘perfect’ folk song, The Lark In The Clear Air. A warm breeze of harp and marimba offer a musical background to the ancient melody. More specifically, The Moor Speaks; as harp, bass and layers of vocal deliver an inventory of sphagnum mosses that comes across like an invocation, all framed in Pippa’s setting of Gaelic hymn and field recordings.
The question of our dominance over these delicate, precious environments is raised when, in Tyrannic Man’s Dominion, guitar and bass provide a deep serenity and Karine takes a few, very welcome, liberties with the melody for Robert Burns’ early ecological treatise, Now Westlin’ Winds.
The geese fly overhead and the sky turns to autumn.
Moving on to the central theme of geese in flight, Labouring And Resting presents Pippa’s aural landscapes and a hummed pastoral melody. There’s a burst of song before Karine describes and charts the migratory journey of the geese heard overhead, and the song closes with the sound of wing beats.
Jim Keaveny / Put It Together Жанр : Country, Americana, Folk-Rock Носитель : CD Год издания : 2017 Страна исполнителя (группы) : USA Аудиокодек : FLAC (*.flac) Тип рипа : tracks+.cue Битрейт аудио : lossless Продолжительность : 52:30 Источник (релизер) : jonesy Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи : нет Треклист : 01.
Performer: Oonagh Album: Aeria Label: We Love Music. Made in DE. Catalog #: 06025 4715571 Style: Ethno-Pop, Folk, World, Fantasy Music Year: 2015 Format: FLAC (image + .cue) Bitrate: lossless Covers: full (600 DPI) Amount of tracks: 13 Size RAR: ~ 426 mb Upload: depfile.us Recovery: 3% Password: without a password Oonagh, успешно дебютировавший и ставший музыкальным открытием проект, представляет свой второй альбом "Aeria", вновь "похищающий" в мир фантазий и мифов, все так же задействуя и эльфийский язык. В альбоме приняли участие и Santiano c Oomph!. Эта работа выглядит еще более удивительно, поражает большим музыкальным разнообразием.
Performer: Oonagh Album: Aeria - Sartoranta - Fan Edition Label: We Love Music. Made in DE. Catalog #: 06025 4753879 Style: Ethno-Pop, Folk, World, Fantasy Music Year: 2015 Format: FLAC (image + .cue) Bitrate: lossless Covers: full (600 DPI) Amount of tracks: 17 Size RAR: ~ 529 mb Upload: depfile.us Recovery: 3% Password: without a password
Performer: Oonagh Album: Marchen Enden Gut - Deluxe Edition Label: We Love Music. Made in DE. Catalog #: 06025 5702261 Style: Ethno-Pop, Folk, World, Fantasy Music Year: 2016 Format: FLAC (image + .cue) Bitrate: lossless Covers: full (600 DPI) Amount of tracks: 18 Size RAR: ~ 548 mb Upload: depfile.us Recovery: 3% Password: without a password
320 kbps | 127 MB | LINKS
1. Change (6:40)
2. Limbo (9:32)
3. Silent Run (6:59)
4. Darkness (6:12)
5. Goblin’s Seduction (6:31)
6. Chrysalis (8:03)
7. Butterfly (11:29)
320 kbps | 119 MB | LINKS
Detroit gave the world soul music through the success of Motown Records, who were scoring hits from 1959 onwards. Their latest sound would be studied and aped by hundreds of acts around the city. Our ‘Birth Of Soul – Detroit Special Edition’ has many Motown connections, including a previously unheard early Martha & the Vandellas track from their Del-Phis years – one of the songs was co-written by Berry Gordy’s first wife Thelma. Influential writer, producer and early Motown artist Richard ‘Popcorn’ Wylie features on two tracks and Funk Brother Joe Hunter co-wrote another pair. Detroit soul heroes J. J. Barnes with ‘Just One More Time’, Gino Washington’s ‘I’m Comin’ Home’ and Melvin Davis with ‘Wedding Bells’ represent the city’s evergreen stars who sang there right through the soul years.
1. I Cried for My Last Time – the Sonnettes
2. Think a Little Sugar – Barbara Lewis
3. Come Back to Me – la Wanda William
4. I’m a Lonely Guy – Timmy Shaw & the Sternphones
5. Just One More Time – J J Barnes
6. Everything’s Gonna Be Alright – Leon Peterson
7. You Lied – Marva Josie
8. Here I Am – Betty Lavett
9. My Letter – Priscilla Page
10. I Know How It Feels – Laura Johnson
11. Oh Baby – the Falcons
12. Tears Running and Falling from My Eyes – James Lately
13. Wedding Bells – Melvin Davis
14. End of Time – Gino Washington
15. Shakin’ Fit – the Pyramids
16. It’s Easy – Tony Clarke
17. That’s No Way to Spend My Time – the Penn-Etts
18. Devil in His Heart – the Donays
19. Don’t You Know (How You Thrilled Me) – Charmaine
20. Why – the Volumes
21. It Never Happened Before – Geraldine Hunt
22. Can’t We Get Together (One More Time) – Harry Reid
23. Answer Me – Vivian Collins
24. Nosey Folk – the Del-Phis