Articles on this Page
- 11/24/17--22:39: _VA - Pop Ambient 20...
- 11/24/17--22:39: _Scorpions - Born To...
- 11/25/17--05:40: _3MA – Anarouz (2017...
- 11/25/17--05:47: _(Ethnic/South Ameri...
- 11/25/17--06:00: _νέα ροκ συγκροτήματ...
- 11/25/17--06:47: _(Country) Rodney At...
- 11/25/17--06:47: _(Country) Reagan Bo...
- 11/25/17--07:47: _(Country) Melanie D...
- 11/25/17--08:10: _Dance Forever Prese...
- 11/25/17--08:46: _(Folk-Rock) Amy Mac...
- 11/25/17--08:52: _Samantha Fish – Bel...
- 11/25/17--09:52: _VA – Tegan and Sara...
- 11/25/17--11:53: _Henry Gray & The Cr...
- 11/25/17--12:40: _Soul Brothers-Jive ...
- 11/25/17--12:47: _(Alternative Countr...
- 11/25/17--12:53: _VA – A Tribute To J...
- 11/25/17--12:53: _Cheley Tackett – Bu...
- 11/25/17--13:53: _U2 – Songs of Exper...
- 11/25/17--14:46: _(African, World Fus...
- 11/25/17--14:53: _Stephanie Urbina Jo...
- 11/24/17--22:39: VA - Pop Ambient 2018 (2017) FLAC (tracks)
- 11/25/17--05:40: 3MA – Anarouz (2017) [Instrumental, World Music]
- 11/25/17--08:10: Dance Forever Presets Radio Selection (2017)
- 11/25/17--08:52: Samantha Fish – Belle of the West (2017)
- 11/25/17--09:52: VA – Tegan and Sara Present The Con X: Covers (2017)
- 11/25/17--11:53: Henry Gray & The Creole Cats – 92 (2017)
- 11/25/17--12:40: Soul Brothers-Jive Explosion-LP-ZA-1988-GCP
- 11/25/17--12:53: VA – A Tribute To John D. Loudermilk (2017)
- 11/25/17--12:53: Cheley Tackett – Buckeye (2017)
- 11/25/17--13:53: U2 – Songs of Experience (2017)
Artist: VA | Album: Pop Ambient 2018 | Label: Kompakt | Catalog #: KOMPAKTCD142D | Released: 2017 | Genre: Ambient | Country: All World | Duration: 01:11:04
Artist: Scorpions | Album: Born To Touch Your Feelings - Best of Rock Ballads | Released: 2017 | Genre: Rock | Country: Germany | Duration: 01:18:26
https://www.sixdegreesrecords.com/3ma Advertisements Filed under: Instrumental, World, World Music Tagged: 2017, 3MA, Anarouz, Instrumental, World Music
V.A. - Peru Inka Жанр : Ethnic/South American Год выпуска диска : 1998 Производитель диска : Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru Аудио кодек : MP3 Тип рипа : tracks Битрейт аудио : 192 kbps Продолжительность : 48:27 Трэклист : 1.
Rodney Atkins Discography Жанр : Country Страна исполнителя (группы) : USA Год издания : 2003 - 2015 Аудиокодек : MP3 Тип рипа : tracks Битрейт аудио : 320 kbps Продолжительность : 03:23:29 Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи : нет 01.
Reagan Boggs Discography Жанр : Country Страна исполнителя (группы) : USA Год издания : 2007 - 2016 Аудиокодек : MP3 Тип рипа : tracks Битрейт аудио : 192 - 320 kbps Продолжительность : 02:29:42 Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи : нет 01.
Melanie Dyer Discography Жанр : Country Страна исполнителя (группы) : Australia Год издания : 2015 - 2017 Аудиокодек : MP3 Тип рипа : tracks Битрейт аудио : 320 kbps Продолжительность : 00:45:00 Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи : нет 01.
Title: Dance Forever Presets Radio Selection
Style: Reggae, Dance Hall, Trap, Bassline, Electro, Future Bass, Future House
Release Date: 20-11-2017
Format: CD, Compilation
Quality: 320 Kbps/Joint Stereo/44100Hz
Tracks: 106 Tracks
Size: 935 Mb / 06:47:39 Min
Amy MacDonald - Under Stars Жанр : Folk-Rock Год выпуска диска : 2017 Издатель (лейбл) : Virgin/Mercury Records Номер по каталогу : 0602567104070/6710407 Аудиокодек : FLAC Тип рипа : tracks+.
320 kbps | 107 MB | LINKS
Kansas City-bred singer/ songwriter/guitarist Samantha Fish is clearly a restless soul. She follows March 2017’s Chills & Fever rocking soul set, arguably her finest work, with this equally notable disc, just 8 months later. That makes five releases for her in just six years.
But it’s not just the quantity of music she is providing that’s impressive, it’s the quality and diversity too. After traveling to Detroit for the tough, horn-pumped R&B covers she ladled out on Chills … Fish hooks back up with North Mississippi Allstars frontman Luther Dickinson (he also produced 2015’s blues rocking Wild Heart), decamps to his Zebra Ranch studios in the North Hills of Mississippi, and cranks out a typically tough, authentic batch of backwoods blues, folk and gospel-laced tunes. Fish and Dickinson invited locals and Southern-based roots musicians such as Lillie Mae, Jimbo Mathus, Lightnin’ Malcolm and Amy LaVere to assist. The result is an authentic set of predominantly Fish composed originals that capture the spirit and spontaneity of the Mississippi sound.
320 kbps | 136 MB | LINKS
Produced by Death Cab for Cutie’s Chris Walla, The Con backs up this profound unease with artful invention, and lurches frequently between brittle acoustic-electric melancholy and manic power pop. Sara’s half of the record comprises small, strange, coiled pop songs with spidery arrangements. Tegan’s punkier material seems more straightforward on the surface, but is unhinged by her manic longing, like the breathless momentum at the end of “The Con,” and the chorus of “Nineteen,” where she grits her teeth so hard they could shatter in her jaw. The Con was vanguard, released a decade before pop punk would get its artistic dues and anxious, DIY pop (Sky Ferreira, Chairlift, Waxahatchee) became the sound of a generation. It’s become a touchstone for a wealth of diverse young artists who grew up with a healthy disregard for genre.
To honor its 10th anniversary, the Quins are celebrating themselves with a covers album that highlights the work of these young acts (plus some older affiliates), and benefits their LGBTQIA foundation. Both its triumphs and failures enhance what was so special about the original. Given that compact vocal earworms are Tegan and Sara’s stock in trade, the project might have made more sense as a remix album, though a few artists bring that spirit of reinvention to their covers.
Welsh producer Kelly Lee Owens’ version of “Soil Soil” takes just one lyric and steadily inflates it through a luminous glacial wash. Chvrches’ “Call It Off” and Shura’s “The Con” pull a similar trick, effervescing into the ether. Artists like MUNA (“Relief Next to Me”) and Mykki Blanco (on a brilliant, haunted “Knife Going In”) intuitively use anaesthetized, monstrous vocal tones to key into The Con’s sense of psychological dislocation, as do Grimes and HANA (under the name Trashique) on a disappointingly defanged version of “Dark Come Soon.” The best cover on the whole record is relegated to a bonus track: Cyndi Lauper’s version of “Back in Your Head” is manic, chattering, and exuberant, and easily trumps Ryan Adams’ rasping punk interpretation. (The Quins toured with both artists early in their career.)
But Adams’ straightforward cover, like others here, shines a light on the enduring strength of the Quins’ songwriting away from their knotty arrangements (something evident as far back as 2002’s If It Was You, another record that deserves revisiting). There’s a ceremonial beauty to both Bleachers and Paramore’s Hayley Williams’ plainspoken contributions. For “Burn Your Life Down,” Jack Antonoff (who would collaborate with the band on 2013 pop breakthrough Heartthrob) sings close to the microphone, muffled and conciliatory over silvery, treated piano. Tender vocal wibbles and orchestral glints fidget in the background, almost Sufjan-like, but vanish rather than peak. Williams, a long term T&S champion, strips away the white-knuckle guitar chaos of “Nineteen,” a song about teen melodrama, and taps into the innocent side of its romantic youthful delusion. Both versions have a kind of candlelit intimacy to them, acting as votive offerings to the originals.
Other covers show how Tegan and Sara could have tamped down their experimental tendencies and attempted to follow “Walking With a Ghost,” their one radio hit from 2004’s So Jealous, into the mainstream. Canadian Vine star Ruth B (“I Was Married”), Sara Bareilles (“Floorplan”), and City and Color (on a quite horrible “Hop a Plane”) give their songs a saccharine, vocal-oriented sheen that might have seen them taken up as pop-leaning a capella group standards, while PVRIS make “Are You Ten Years Ago” into serviceably overwrought, haunted goth pop, though their slickness steamrollers the original’s panic.
Tegan and Sara could have pursued these simpler routes, but they didn’t, taking an artistic gamble in an industry where the odds were already stacked against their success. Thank god artists like Paramore, Against Me!, and AFI could see in them what critics couldn’t, taking them on the road and noisily singing their praises while the indie press were too cool to take the twins seriously, and that artists like Antonoff, Chvrches, and MUNA picked up their mantle and ran with it. Although shameful to reflect on how crassly The Con was dismissed in 2007, it’s remarkable how much has changed in a decade, and how much credit Tegan and Sara can take for that. — Pitchfork
1. Ruth B. – I Was Married [01:32]
2. Muna – Relief Next to Me [02:54]
3. Shura – The Con [04:23]
4. Mykki Blanco – Knife Going In [03:18]
5. PVRIS – Are You Ten Years Ago [04:38]
6. Ryan Adams – Back in Your Head [03:08]
7. City and Colour – Hop a Plane [02:39]
8. Kelly Lee Owens – Soil, Soil [02:16]
9. Bleachers – Burn Your Life Down [02:37]
10. Hayley Williams of Paramore – Nineteen [04:08]
11. Sara Bareilles – Floorplan [03:45]
12. Shamir – Like O, Like H [02:32]
13. Trashique (GRIMES X HANA) – Dark Come Soon [02:57]
14. CHVRCHES – Call It Off [04:57]
15. Cyndi Lauper – Back in Your Head (Bonus Track) [03:38]
16. Bleached – One Second (Bonus Track) [03:08]
17. Vivek Shraya – I Take All the Blame (Bonus Track) [03:02]
18. Tegan and Sara – Miami Still (Demo) [Bonus Track] [03:33]
320 kbps | 110 MB | LINKS
92 is a collection of 3 original Henry Gray classics and 10 traditional blues songs known and loved worldwide. However there are are few artists 92 years of age, who can play with a sensibility that Henry can – bringing a lifetime of experience to the music makes these songs more poignant and relevant than ever! Henry holds a unique place in a rare category of nonagenarians – those between the age of 90 and 99- men and women who are still living full lives and accomplishing great things in their profession. Gray is a living legend, a national treasure, a pioneer of postwar Chicago blues, and a Grammy nominated artist whose storied and enduring music career is as intriguing as any artist living today.
|Title of Album:||Jive Explosion|
|Year of Release:||1988|
|Total Time:||42 minutes and 18 seconds|
|Total Size:||76.85 MB|
|02||Buya Mama Wami||Soul Brothers||3:18|
|03||Phuma Layikhaya||Soul Brothers||3:28|
|04||Ngihamba Nawe||Soul Brothers||4:06|
|11||Sivikele Baba||Soul Brothers||3:28|
Jim White (Michael Davis Pratt) Жанр : Alternative Country, Americana, Folk-Rock Год выпуска диска : 1997-2017 Страна : March 10, 1957-, Pensacola, FL, United States Аудио кодек : MP3 Тип рипа : tracks Битрейт аудио : 320 kbps Продолжительность : 9:00:50 Albums: 01.
320 kbps | 170 MB | LINKS
A Tribute to John D. Loudermilk contains more than two dozen Loudermilk tunes including “Tobacco Road, ” “Abilene, ” and “Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye” performed by Emmylou Harris, Rosanne Cash, Ricky Skaggs, Rodney Crowell, Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver and more. The album was recorded live on March 24, 2016 during an evening at the Franklin Theater hosted by songwriter Peter Cooper. Although ill at the time, Loudermilk was on hand to see the outpouring of love and respect during the tribute show, and sadly passed away in September at the age of 82. The concert was also filmed for a PBS special, which will be released at a later date. John Jorgenson produced the tribute album and was musical director for the concert, and Dixie Gamble co-produced the album and is overseeing production of the PBS special.
1. Harry Stinson – Everybody Knows (2:58)
2. Rodney Crowell – Tobacco Road (2:27)
3. Emmylou Harris – Where Have They Gone (2:57)
4. Doyle Lawson – Blue Train (4:32)
5. Tommy Emmanuel – Windy And Warm (3:13)
6. Rosanne Cash – Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye (2:41)
7. John Jorgenson – Midnight Bus (3:19)
8. The Whites – Heaven Fell Last Night (3:09)
9. Herb Pedersen – It’s My Time (2:21)
10. Cory Chisel – Ebony Eyes (3:32)
11. Jimmy Hall – Bad News (3:29)
12. Mike Loudermilk – Abilene (2:56)
13. Ricky Skaggs – Waterloo (2:47)
14. Deborah Allen – Sad Movies (3:34)
15. Beth Nielsen Chapman – Language Of Love (2:03)
16. Lee Roy Parnell – Mr. Jones (2:42)
17. Bobby Braddock – Break My Mind (2:57)
18. Buddy Greene – Big Daddy’s Alabama Bound (3:30)
19. John McFee – Indian Reservation (3:01)
20. Beth Hooker – Turn Me On (2:47)
21. Becky Hobbs – Talk Back Tremblin’ Lips (3:08)
22. Claudia Church – Sunglasses (2:56)
23. Norro Wilson – The Great Snowman (3:12)
24. John Cowan – I Wanna Live (3:03)
320 kbps | 106 MB | LINKS
Brick Briscoe, Host of WNIN’s The Song Show, described his initial impression of “Buckeye” with “three songs in and they are all badass!” Roughstock.com describes her as “…a remarkable vocalist….Imagine Allison Moorer’s blissfully soulful voice and you’ve got yourself a good comparison for Cheley.” Maverick, the UK’s leading independent country music magazine has this to say about Cheley: “One of the most powerful, soulful singers in the business, she writes with the deep confidence and total abandon that only a true artist is capable of.”
160 kbps | 68 MB | LINKS
Songs of Experience is the upcoming fourteenth studio album by Irish rock band U2. It was produced by Jacknife Lee and Ryan Tedder with Steve Lillywhite, Andy Barlow, and Jolyon Thomas, and it will be released on 1 December 2017. The album is intended to be a companion piece to U2’s previous record, Songs of Innocence (2014). Whereas its predecessor explored the group members’ adolescence in Ireland in the 1970s, Songs of Experience thematically will be a collection of letters written by lead vocalist Bono to people and places closest to his heart. The personal nature of the lyrics reflects a “brush with mortality” that he had during the album’s recording.
Driss El Maloumi / Makan Жанр : African, World Fusion, Ethnic Jazz Страна исполнителя (группы) : Morocco Год издания : 2013 Издатель (лейбл) : Contre-Jour Номер по каталогу : CJ029 Аудиокодек : MP3 Тип рипа : tracks Битрейт аудио : 320 kbps Продолжительность : 01:02:50 Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи : cover Треклист : 1.
320 kbps | 158 MB | LINKS
Born in San Antonio, Stephanie is descended from both Americans and Mexicans, and she was exposed to the traditional country music that was played around the house growing up as much as she was the mariachi band music from the Mexican immigrants her grandmother would help to house and integrate. During her period of soul-searching, Stephanie journeyed to Mexico to discover more of those Latin influences and cultures, and she fell in love with their positive thinking and party attitude. This is on display on the opening and closing tracks of the new record, beginning with the vacation-themed ‘Vamonos’ (which deftly strikes a perfect middle ground between country and Latin), and ending with the peppery hot ‘Revolucion