Articles on this Page
- 12/17/17--14:46: _Kate Rusby – Life i...
- 12/17/17--16:23: _NOW Thats What I Ca...
- 12/17/17--20:36: _Pletnev / Dancer [2...
- 12/17/17--22:03: _Hawkwind - Hawkwind...
- 12/17/17--22:03: _Emerson, Lake & Pal...
- 12/17/17--22:03: _Willie Nelson - It ...
- 12/17/17--22:03: _Foreigner - The Com...
- 12/17/17--22:03: _David Gilmour - Rat...
- 12/17/17--22:03: _Linkin Park - One M...
- 12/17/17--22:03: _Omega - Volt Egysze...
- 12/17/17--23:52: _Ray LaMontagne – Ou...
- 12/17/17--23:52: _Nona Hendryx & Gary...
- 12/18/17--00:13: _Relaxing Bossa Loun...
- 12/18/17--01:54: _The Paul Butterfiel...
- 12/18/17--02:23: _οι ARCADIAN CHILD ε...
- 12/18/17--02:54: _John Mayall’s Blues...
- 12/18/17--02:54: _Jim Lauderdale – Th...
- 12/18/17--03:54: _Jesse Quandt – Back...
- 12/18/17--04:16: _Afrofunk Experience...
- 12/18/17--04:54: _Tammy Wynette – I S...
- 12/17/17--14:46: Kate Rusby – Life in a Paper Boat (2016)
- 12/17/17--16:23: NOW Thats What I Call A Party (2018)
- 12/17/17--20:36: Pletnev / Dancer 
- Dancer (6:28)
- What Rosa Says (5:07)
- Znachit Lubit (6:12)
- On Fire (5:07)
- 12/17/17--22:03: Hawkwind - Hawkwind Live at the Roundhouse (2017) FLAC (tracks)
- 12/17/17--22:03: Willie Nelson - It Always Will Be (2004) FLAC (image + .cue)
- 12/17/17--22:03: David Gilmour - Rattle That Lock (2015) [Vinyl] WV (tracks)
- 12/17/17--22:03: Linkin Park - One More Light (Live) (2017) FLAC (tracks)
- 12/17/17--22:03: Omega - Volt Egyszer Egy Vadkelet (2017) FLAC (tracks + .cue)
- 12/17/17--23:52: Ray LaMontagne – Ouroboros (2016)
- 12/17/17--23:52: Nona Hendryx & Gary Lucas – The World of Captain Beefheart (2017)
- 12/18/17--00:13: Relaxing Bossa Lounge. Christmas Time (2017)
- 12/18/17--02:23: οι ARCADIAN CHILD είναι μια ροκ τετράδα από τη Λεμεσό
- 12/18/17--02:54: John Mayall’s Bluesbreakers – Live In 1967 Vol. 2 (2016)
- 12/18/17--02:54: Jim Lauderdale – This Changes Everything (2016)
- 12/18/17--03:54: Jesse Quandt – Back in Town (2016)
- 12/18/17--04:16: Afrofunk Experience - Never Be The Same (2012)
320 kbps | 127 MB | LINKS
t’s hard to believe that Kate Rusby has been making music for nearly a quarter of a century now, it must be something in that Yorkshire Tea she takes on tour by the boxload that keeps her looking so well.The darling of British folk has a new album arriving on October 7th titled Life in a Paper Boat, a title (and song) inspired by the migrant crisis and the risks that desperate souls are prepared to take in crossing the sea for a better life. The album was produced by her husband, Damien O’Kane. She reveals that although the album has her vibrant trademarks that we’ve come to love it also has some unexpected twists and tangents…there’s even a Moog.
“Damien had more time in the production seat for this album” she explains. “We wanted to experiment much more with sounds and effects, especially those that can be recreated on stage. He is quite the master of it these days – we were both really excited about where it would lead and both love the end result.”
The album also includes a fun bonus track by way of Big Brave Bill, a superhero fuelled by her beloved Yorkshire Tea!
Title: NOW Thats What I Call A Party
Label: Sony Music, EMI, Virgin Music Group, Warner Music
Style: Grime, R&B, Garage, Hip Hop, Reggae Fusion, Dancehall, Folktronica, Latin, Reggaeton
Release Date: 01-12-2017
Format: CD, Compilation
Quality: 320 Kbps/Joint Stereo/44100Hz
Tracks: 43 Tracks
Size: 343 Mb / 02:31:27 Min
[Label: Meda Fury | Cat#: MFV01]
Artist: Hawkwind | Album: Hawkwind Live at the Roundhouse | Released: 2017 | Genre: Rock, Psychedelic Rock, Space Rock | Country: UK
Artist: Emerson, Lake & Palmer | Album: In the Hot Seat (2017 - Remaster) | Released: 1994, 2017 | Genre: Rock, Progressive Rock | Country: UK
Artist: Willie Nelson | Album: It Always Will Be | Released: 2004 | Genre: Country | Country: US | Duration: 00:52:02
Artist: Foreigner | Genre: Rock | Country: UK/US
Artist: David Gilmour | Album: Rattle That Lock | Released: 2015 | Genre: Rock, Progressive Rock | Country: UK | Duration: 00:49:58
Artist: Linkin Park | Album: One More Light (Live) | Released: 2017 | Genre: Alternative Rock | Country: US | Duration: 01:07:58
Artist: Omega | Album: Volt Egyszer Egy Vadkelet | Released: 2017 | Genre: Hard Rock, Rock | Country: Hungary | Duration: 00:58:23
320 kbps | 103 MB | LINKS
Grammy Award winner Ray LaMontagne is set to release his sixth studio album Ouroboros on March 4th via RCA Records. Ouroboros was produced by Ray and Jim James of My Morning Jacket. The album was written by LaMontagne and will feature first single, “Hey, No Pressure”.
320 kbps | 88 MB | LINKS
The World of Captain Beefheart, out November 10th via Knitting Factory Records, is a comprehensive overview of the man also known as Don Van Vliet’s towering legacy, re-imagined and infused with new blood by vocalist extraordinaire Nona Hendryx and avant-guitar legend Gary Lucas. This isn’t the pair’s first tribute to the eccentric artist, having starred in a symphonic Beefheart Tribute with Amsterdam’s famed 65-piece Metropole Orchestra at the Paradiso a few years ago. The album was co-produced by Gary and Jesse Krakow and recorded at EastSide Sound in NYC.
The World of Captain Beefheart strikes a fine balance between the more bluesy and groove-accessible songs in the good Captain’s oeuvre and the more extreme, darker and weirder side. The former is well represented by “Sun Zoom Spark,” “Too Much Time” and “Her Eyes are a Blue Million Miles” from Beefheart’s 1973 Clear Spot album, “When It Blows Its Stacks” from 1972’s The Spotlight Kid, “Sure ’Nuff ’n Yes I Do” and “I’m Glad” from Safe as Milk, and “Tropical Hot Dog Night” from 1977’s Shiny Beast. The latter is explored via “When Big Joan Sets Up” and “Sugar ’n Spikes” from 1969’s Trout Mask Replica, and “The Smithsonian Institute Blues” from 1970’s Lick My Decals Off, Baby.
Nona Hendryx is a longtime fierce admirer of Don Van Vliet’s music, and possesses the huge voice and the commanding stage presence necessary to do full justice to repertoire that originally featured Beefheart’s unforgettable multi-octave voice. Although she’s best known as a funk/soul great thanks to her long tenure with international hitmakers Labelle (as well as the group’s antecedent, Patti Labelle and the Bluebelles) as well as her own excellent R&B-rooted solo outings, she is no stranger to experimental rock territory, having been featured as guest vocalist with cutting-edge ensembles including Talking Heads, Bill Laswell’s Material, and Jerry Harrison’s Casual Gods.
Gary Lucas first made his mark as an incendiary, visionary guitar player on the final last two Beefheart albums, Doc at the Radar Station (1980) and Ice Cream for Crow (1982). A world-renowned instrumentalist and Grammy-nominated songwriter and composer, Gary has released over 30 acclaimed albums in a variety of genres—including last year’s tribute to the soundtracks to Max Fleischer’s cartoons: “Gary Lucas’ FLEISCHEREI”— which was chosen as one of the Best Albums of the Year by DownBeat. Gary also collaborated most significantly with the late Jeff Buckley, co-writing “Grace” and “Mojo Pin”, the first two songs on Jeff’s 2-million selling “Grace” album.
Title: Relaxing Bossa Lounge. Christmas Time
Year Of Release: 2017
Label: Bossa Nova 58
Genre: Latin Music, Jazz, Pop, Lounge
Quality: MP3 320 kbps
Total Time: 56:10
Total Size: 135 Mb
320 kbps | 164 MB | LINKS
1. Instrumental Intro ( 1:26)
2. Look Over Yonders Wall ( 2:08)
3. Born In Chicago ( 4:12)
4. Love Her With A Feeling ( 5:40)
5. Get Out Of My Life, Woman ( 3:24)
6. Never Say No ( 3:41)
7. One More Heartache ( 3:42)
8. Work Song (12:33)
9. Coming Home Baby ( 7:17)
10. Memory Pain ( 2:46)
11. I Got A Mind To Give Up Living ( 6:36)
12. Walking By Myself ( 4:17)
13. Got My Mojo Working ( 5:14)
320 kbps | 156 MB | LINKS
In 1967, before there was a Fleetwood Mac, Peter Green, John McVie and Mick Fleetwood were John Mayall s Bluesbreakers. The four musicians were only together for three months, which makes it even more remarkable that a staunch fan from Holland was able to sneak a one channel reel to reel tape recorder into five London clubs and capture this exciting glimpse into music history. For almost fifty years these tapes have remained unheard until John recently got them and began restoring them with the technical assistance of Eric Corne of Forty Below Records. Corne adds “While the source recording was very rough and the final result is certainly not hi-fidelity, it does succeed in allowing us to hear how spectacular these performances are.
1. Tears In My Eyes (Live) (7:30)
2. Your Funeral And My Trial (Live) (5:31)
3. So Many Roads (Live) (8:18)
4. Bye Bye Bird (Live) (5:01)
5. Please Don’t Tell (Live) (4:07)
6. Sweet Little Angel (Live) (6:09)
7. Talk To Your Daughter (Live) (2:59)
8. Bad Boy (Live) (5:06)
9. Stormy Monday (Live) (8:19)
10. Greeny (Live) (6:33)
11. Ridin’ On The L&N (Live) (2:22)
12. Chicago Line (Live) (4:32)
320 kbps | 101 MB | LINKS
For his upcoming album This Changes Everything, Jim Lauderdale explored his longstanding connection to Texas, teaming up with some of the Lone Star State’s finest musicians and songwriters. Due September 30th, the LP is anchored by a slice of classic country – all steel and twang – that Lauderdale wrote with Texas hero Bruce Robison.
“I’ve had it in the back of my mind to feature it on one of my records for a while and this is the perfect time and fit for it,” Lauderdale tells Rolling Stone Country. “I also felt like it was the perfect track to kick off the album.”
Along with that weeping steel, “This Changes Everything” highlights Lauderdale’s warm, malleable voice, one that he used to channel George Jones in the 2001 play about Tammy Wynette, Stand By Your Man. The new album also nods to Lauderdale’s work with another George – George Strait, who has recorded a number of Lauderdale songs throughout his career. Lauderdale’s version of “We Really Shouldn’t Be Doing This” appears on This Changes Everything.
320 kbps | 108 MB | LINKS
1. Without You
2. Grown and Out
3. You Can Keep the Ring
4. They Fly
5. Keepin’ Country Alive
6. Walk Away from Me (feat. Anthony Stalker)
7. Fire and Gasoline
8. One of Those Things
9. Blue Collar Family Life
10. Back in Town
Label: Afrofunk Experience
Жанр: Funk, World
Год выпуска: 2012
Формат: FLAC (tracks)
Битрейт аудио: Lossless
Размер: 244 Mb
320 kbps | 129 MB | LINKS
Tammy Wynette : 5th May 1942 – 6th April 1998 Known as The First Lady of Country Music. Two classic albums from 1975 and 1976. The title tracks of both albums were released as singles. ‘
1. I Still Believe in Fairy Tales
2. I Did My Best (to Fall in Love Last Night)
3. Brown Paper Bag
4. I Just Had You on My Mind
6. I’ll Take What You Can Give Me (When You Can)
7. I’m Nt a Has Been (I Just Never Was)
8. The Man from the Bowling Green
9. The Bottle
10. Your Memory’s Gone to Rest
11. ’til I Can Make It on My Own
12. Just in Case
13. He’s Just An Old Love Turned Memory
14. The World’s Most Broken Heart
15. If I Could Only Win Your Love
16. The Heart
17. You Can Be Replaced
18. Love Is Something Good for Everybody
19. Where Some Good Love Has Been
20. Easy Come, Easy Go