Articles on this Page
- 02/19/18--21:54: _Pink Floyd - Rhapso...
- 02/19/18--21:54: _David Coverdale & W...
- 02/19/18--21:54: _Los Lobos – Kiko (1...
- 02/19/18--21:54: _Fugees - Killing Me...
- 02/19/18--21:54: _VA - Disco 80's Vol...
- 02/19/18--21:54: _After The Fire - Si...
- 02/19/18--21:54: _Curved Air - Live A...
- 02/19/18--21:54: _Rick Springfield - ...
- 02/19/18--22:11: _Champion Jack Dupre...
- 02/19/18--22:11: _Ad Vanderveen – The...
- 02/19/18--22:11: _Dean Owens – Southe...
- 02/19/18--22:15: _SHOCKING BLUE ?Disc...
- 02/19/18--22:15: _VA - Classic Rock P...
- 02/20/18--01:05: _Micky Milan - C'est...
- 02/20/18--01:39: _(Country) Granger S...
- 02/20/18--02:16: _ΒΑΡΕΑ &ΑΝΘΥΓΙΕΙΝΑ ε...
- 02/20/18--03:12: _Citi Express - Livi...
- 02/20/18--03:54: _VA - Music For Hero...
- 02/20/18--04:12: _Freddie Mercury – O...
- 02/20/18--04:12: _Laura Palmer’s Deat...
- 02/19/18--21:54: Los Lobos – Kiko (1992/2014 ) WV (image + .cue)
- 02/19/18--21:54: Fugees - Killing Me Softly (1996) FLAC (tracks + .cue)
- 02/19/18--21:54: VA - Disco 80's Vol. №2 (2018) FLAC (image + .cue)
- 02/19/18--21:54: After The Fire - Signs Of Change (1978, 2004) FLAC (tracks + .cue)
- 02/19/18--21:54: Curved Air - Live At The BBC (1995) FLAC (tracks + .cue)
- 02/19/18--21:54: Rick Springfield - The Snake King (2018) FLAC (image + .cue)
- 02/19/18--22:11: Ad Vanderveen – The Barn Basics (2016)
- 02/19/18--22:11: Dean Owens – Southern Wind (2018)
- 02/19/18--22:15: VA - Classic Rock Presents: Bright Sparks (2014)
- 02/20/18--01:05: Micky Milan - C'est Une Bombe... (1982) [Remastered 2010]
- 02/20/18--02:16: ΒΑΡΕΑ &ΑΝΘΥΓΙΕΙΝΑ επαρχιακά μπλουζ νόστου &ερώτων
- 02/20/18--03:12: Citi Express - Living For The City (1991)
- 02/20/18--03:54: VA - Music For Heroes - The New Romantic Collection (1998)
- 02/20/18--04:12: Freddie Mercury – Original Version. Single Version. Rarities (2018)
- 02/20/18--04:12: Laura Palmer’s Death Parade – Among Us All (2018)
Artist: Pink Floyd | Album: Rhapsody In Pink | Released: 1990 | Label: Living Legend Records | Catalog #: LLRCD 044 | Genre: Rock, Progressive Rock | Country: UK | Duration: 01:11:24
Artist: David Coverdale & Whitesnake | Album: Best Ballads | Released: 2018 | Label: Chinese Dragon Music | Catalog #: DCCD-DM-074E | Genre: Rock, Classic Rock | Country: UK | Duration: 01:12:47
Artist: Los Lobos | Album: Kiko | Released: 1992/2014 | Genre: Blues, Rock | Country: USA | Duration: 00:52:36
Artist: Fugees | Album: Killing Me Softly | Released: 1996 | Label: Columbia | Catalog #: COL 663146 5 | Genre: Hip-Hop | Country: US | Duration: 00:19:11
Artist: VA | Album: Disco 80's Vol. №2 | Released: 2018 | Label: © 2018 SoundInnovations | Genre: Disco, EuroDisco | Country: International | Duration: 01:19:08
Artist: After The Fire | Album: Signs Of Change | Released: 1978, 2004 | Label: Roughmix | Catalog #: 985900-3 | Genre: Rock, Prog Rock | Country: UK | Duration: 01:14:50
Artist: Curved Air | Album: Live At The BBC | Released: 1995 | Label: Band Of Joy | Catalog #: BOJCD 014 | Genre: Rock, Progressive Rock | Country: UK | Duration: 01:06:17
Artist: Rick Springfield | Album: The Snake King | Released: 2018 | Label: Frontiers Records | Catalog #: FR CD 840 | Genre: Hard Rock | Country: Australia | Duration: 00:57:37
320 kbps | 160 MB | LINKS
1. The Woman I Love
2. Stumbling Block Blues
3. Number Nine Blues
4. Highway Blues
5. Shake Baby Shake (1953 Version)
6. Drunk Again
7. Shim Sham Shimmy
8. The Blues Got Me Rockin
9. Tongue Tied Blues
10. Ragged And Hungry (Lightning Junior & The Empires)
11. Somebody Changed The Lock (Lightning Junior & The Empires)
12. Please Tell Me Baby
13. Walkin Upside Your Head
14. Rub A Little Boogie
16. Two Below Zero
17. Blues For Everybody
18. Let The Doorbell Ring
19. Walking The Blues
20. She Cooks Me Cabbage
21. Me And My Mule
22. Lonely Road Blues
23. When I Got Married
24. Dirty Woman
25. Just Like A Woman
26. Old Time Rock And Roll
27. Shake Baby Shake (1957 Version)
28. Lollipop Baby
320 kbps | 87 MB | LINKS
01. New Musical Dreams
02. Melancholy Blues
03. Fool In My Life
04. Whike The Night Is Still Young
05. Passing By
06. Pioneer Here
07. Load Of Memories
10. New Musical Dreams ( Reprise)
320 kbps | 92 MB | LINKS
For the follow-up to 2015’s Into The Sea and his debut for At The Helm, Dean Owens took himself off to Nashville to enlist the services of go-to producer Nielson Hubbard. Hubbard also contributes piano, bass, drums and assorted bits and bobs alongside seasoned Nashville musicians such as Dean Marold, Evan Hutchings and Will Kimbrough.
Indeed, Kimbrough not only plays on the album, he’s also co-writer on five tracks, the first up being album opener The Last Song. The Last Song was, in fact, the first they wrote together, a bouncy end of the night countrified pub rock number drawing on a mutual love of Ronnie Lane and The Waterboys. The title track follows it (the video for which premiered on FRUK); another co-write and the impetus for the overall album, a slow march, blues and gospel-informed number about the call of home featuring meaty Kimbrough guitar, swirling organ from Dean Mitchell, the Worry Dolls on harmonies and the big voice backing vocals of Kira Small.
It’s back to train-rolling uptempo rhythm for Elvis Was My Brother, a song inspired by a letter from a friend who, raised by his mother, frequently uprooted and with little contact with his father, found a friend and brother listening to Elvis on his mother’s cassettes.
Marrying his Scottish roots and the Americana influences of Townes Van Zandt, featuring aching resonator guitar When the Whisky’s Not Enough is a slowly gathering sad, broken relationship number steeped in a feeling of hopelessness.
Owens and Kimbrough switch acoustic and electric guitar roles for Bad News, another moody, bluesy songs which, underpinned by soulful organ, is, apparently inspired by a movie rather than anything biographical, a song for a woman trapped in an abusive marriage.
Small makes a return, gospel wailing through the defiant in the face of the odds lyrics of No Way Around It, opening on slide guitar before picking up a swampy tribal thump rhythm with Kimbrough laying down both the banjo riff and snarling guitar licks.
Written back in June 2016 on the night Muhammad Ali died, Louisville Lip is a simple acoustic ode to his childhood hero and his inspiration to become join the Leith Victoria AAC Boxing Club when he was a kid.
It’s one of three very personal numbers. Mother, co-written with Kimbrough and with input from Danny Wilson, is, obviously, a love letter and thank you note to his mum, an almost reggae lope rhythm with trumpet and a percolating organ, the line “you can’t break a cracked cup” apparently one of her saying. The other, Madeira Street, is a heart-aching companion piece to Evergreen off the last album, a song written in response to his older sister Julie’s battle with cancer. She sadly lost the fight before that album came out and the new song, an acoustic strum sway featuring the Worry Dolls on harmonies, is titled for the street where they grew up and his memories of their shared childhood.
Of the other numbers, set to an acoustic strum and piano, and with again perhaps a touch of Ronnie Lane, the look on the bright side lyrics of Anything Helps was inspired by a sign he saw a homeless man holding near a Tennessee freeway. Famous Last Words is a waltzing, trumpet-coloured musing on vows that, while meant at the time, never seem to last. Meanwhile, written mainly by Kimbrough and based on a true story, featuring mandolin solo by Joshua Britt, Love Prevails is an inspirational country slow waltz about a family devastated by violence and trapped in poverty, but ultimately surviving the wreckage through the love they shared.
Southern Wind is an album that fully deserves to take Owens’ career to a higher level.
Performer: SHOCKING BLUE
Album / collection: ?Discography on vinyl?
Series: Original Vinyl LP Collection ?
Label / country: ⒸⓅ 1969-1986 Pink Elephant | Nippon | Opus | Polydor K.K. | Victor. Made in Europe, Japan.
Source: Rip by Incognito, bazar, guzonka, Serge770, kingss
Official DR value: 13?11?12?12?12?13?12?14?12?11
Catalog (Barcode): much
Genre / Style: Rock, Classic Rock, Pop Rock
Year (info): 1969-1986 (10 x LP, Original vinyl, Collection)
Format: WV (image + .cue)
Bitrate: 32bit/88,2kHz Stereo
Covers: in archive
Amount of tracks: 118
Total time: 5:55:40
Size RAR: ~ 10.10 Gb
Password / ?????? : 1965
Upload: DepositFiles.com, TurboBit.net
??????: Bright Sparks
????: Hard Rock / Heavy Blues / Rock'n' Roll
????????: Future (ROC201-09-14)
??? ??????: 2014
??????: FLAC (tracks+cue, log, covers)
??????: 450 Mb
Title Of Album: C'est Une Bombe...
Year Of Release: 1982/2010
Label (Catalog#): Boogie Times Records [BTR-7014]
Genre: Disco, Soul, Funk, Pop
Quality: FLAC (tracks,cue,log)
Full Size: 422 mb
Upload: Turbobit / HitFile / DipFile
Granger Smith ✦ Дискография 1998-2017 (16 релизов) Жанр: Country Contemporary Страна исполнителя (группы): USA (Texas) Продолжительность: 08:34:34 Аудиокодек, тип рипа, битрейт аудио: MP3 (tracks), CBR 192, 320 kbps http://www.
Title Of Album: Living For The City
Year Of Release: 1991
Label (Catalog#): On Record [ONB (K) 135]
Genre: Disco House, Funk / Soul, Kwaito
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Full Size: 290 mb
Upload: Turbobit / HitFile / DipFile
Title Of Album: Music For Heroes - The New Romantic Collection
Year Of Release: 1998
Label (Catalog#): Debutante [555 959-2]
Genre: New Wave, Synth-pop
Quality: FLAC (tracks,cue,log,scans)
Full Size: 510 mb
Upload: Turbobit / DipFile
320 kbps | 369 MB | LINKS
Freddie Mercury was a British singer, songwriter and record producer, best known as the lead vocalist of the rock band Queen. He was known for his flamboyant stage persona and four-octave vocal range. Mercury wrote numerous hits for Queen, including “Bohemian Rhapsody”, “Killer Queen”, “Somebody to Love”, “Don’t Stop Me Now”, “Crazy Little Thing Called Love”, and “We Are the Champions”. He led a solo career while performing with Queen, and occasionally served as a producer and guest musician for other artists. He formed Queen in 1970 with guitarist Brian May and drummer Roger Taylor. Mercury died in 1991 at age 45 due to complications from AIDS, having confirmed the day before his death that he had contracted the disease.
In 1992, Mercury was posthumously awarded the Brit Award for Outstanding Contribution to British Music, and a tribute concert was held at Wembley Stadium, London. As a member of Queen, he was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2001, the Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2003, and the UK Music Hall of Fame in 2004. In 2002, he was placed number 58 in the BBC’s 2002 poll of the 100 Greatest Britons. He is consistently voted one of the greatest singers in the history of popular music.
01. Living On My Own (Original Extended Version 1985) [6:40]
02. Foolin’ Around (Unreleased 12′ Mix) [5:38]
03. How Can I Go On (Single Version 1989) [4:03]
04. My Love Is Dangerous (Original Single Version 1985) [3:41]
05. Love Kills (Original Extended Version 1984) [5:23]
06. I Was Born To Love You (Original Extended Version 1985) [7:06]
07. Made In Heaven (Alternative Version) [4:28]
08. Lady With A Tenor Sax (Billy Squiler: Work In Progress 1986) [4:03]
09. In My Defence (2000 Remix) [3:55]
10. She Blows Hot & Cold (Alternative Version feat. Brian May) [4:37]
11. The Great Pretender (Brian Malouf Remix) [3:40]
12. Hold On (Freddie Mercury ana Jo Dare 1986) [3:39]
13. Love Makin’ Love (Demo) [3:36]
14. Man Made Paradise (Original Version 1986) [4:09]
15. Love Me Like There’s No Tomorrow (Original Extended Version 1985) [5:33]
16. Mr. Bad Guy (Early Version) [3:30]
17. Love Is The Hero (12′ Version Billy Squiler 1986) [5:23]
01. Foolin’ Around (Instrumental) [3:41]
02. Let’s Turn It On (Original Extended Version 1985) [5:09]
03. How Can I Go On (Instrumental) [3:59]
04. Time (Nile Rodgers Remix 1992) [3:57]
05. Love Kills (Instrumental) [4:27]
06. There Must Be More To Life Than This (Original Version 1985) [3:01]
07. The Man From Manhattan (Eddie Howell 1976) [3:23]
08. In My Defence (Instrumental) [3:57]
09. Money Can’t Buy Happiness (Demo) [2:38]
10. Your Kind Of Lover (Steve Brown Mix) [3:33]
11. Made In Heaven (Instrumental) [4:18]
12. Holding On (Demo) [4:13]
13. Horns Of Doom (Demo) [4:17]
14. She Blows Hot & Cold (Non-Album B-Side 1985) [3:27]
15. The Great Pretender (Instrumental) [3:27]
16. Stop All The Fighting (Non-Album B-Side 1985) [3:20]
17. Love Me Like There’s No Tomorrow (Instrumental) [4:04]
18. Living On My Own (Remix) [3:36]
19. There Must Be More To Life Than This (Instrumental) [3:07]
20. Heaven For Everyone (The Cross Version 1988) [4:44]
21. I Was Born To Love You (Single Version 1985) [3:37]
320 kbps | 84 MB | LINKS
Sounding like the forgotten dreams and collective wails of lost lovers, Laura swoons to the inner desires leaving you to dive into your own memories as she gives into hers. The timbre of her voice flutters between a sultry contralto and delicate mezzo-soprano, channeling the likes of Lana Del Rey or Bethany Cosentino (Best Coast). Beyond her mesmerizing vocals, Hopkins also wields a mastery of the guitar, playing in a classical/folk styling, backed by her band of Benjamin Johnson on drums and Frederick Ernest on bass.