Articles on this Page
- 05/28/18--00:02: _Cataract - Kingdom ...
- 05/28/18--00:31: _Samba Touré – Wande...
- 05/28/18--00:43: _We Made God – Beyon...
- 05/28/18--01:15: _Guo Yun Guzheng - M...
- 05/28/18--01:16: _Various Artists - H...
- 05/28/18--01:17: _Various Artists - M...
- 05/28/18--01:18: _Various Artists - S...
- 05/28/18--01:19: _Various Artists - T...
- 05/28/18--01:22: _Secret Garden - You...
- 05/28/18--01:23: _Fatoumata Diawara –...
- 05/28/18--01:48: _U2 - Discography (1...
- 05/28/18--02:43: _ΓΑΒΡΙΗΛ ΚΑΡΑΠΑΤΑΚΗΣ...
- 05/28/18--02:45: _Hilary Williams – M...
- 05/28/18--03:35: _Casketgarden - Disc...
- 05/28/18--04:12: _Anvil - Strength Of...
- 05/28/18--04:45: _Jim Capaldi – Dear ...
- 05/28/18--04:48: _Anvil - Strength Of...
- 05/28/18--04:48: _Jackson 5 - Christm...
- 05/28/18--05:23: _Status Quo - Quo [2...
- 05/28/18--05:23: _Eddie Russ - See th...
- 05/28/18--00:02: Cataract - Kingdom (2006)
- 05/28/18--00:31: Samba Touré – Wande (2018)
- Artist: Samba Touré
- Album: Wande
- Genre: World Music
- Released: 2018
- Format: MP3 / FLAC
- Quality: 320Kbps / Lossless
- Size: 100 MB / 221 MB
- 05/28/18--00:43: We Made God – Beyond The Pale (2018)
- 05/28/18--01:15: Guo Yun Guzheng - Moving Clouds And Flowing Water (2017) [WAV]
- 05/28/18--01:16: Various Artists - Himalaya (喜马拉雅) (2018) [WAV]
- 05/28/18--01:17: Various Artists - Masters Of The Violin (2002) (2CD) [FLAC]
- 05/28/18--01:18: Various Artists - Starry Sky (星空) (2017) [WAV]
- 05/28/18--01:19: Various Artists - The Meditation Of Spring (春の冥想) (2007) [WAV]
- 05/28/18--01:22: Secret Garden - You Raise Me Up - The Collection (2018)[24-88.2]
- You Raise Me Up*
- The Promise
- Always There
- I've Dreamed Of You*
- Sometimes When It Rains
- The Things You Are To Me (with Elaine Paige)
- Fields Of Fortune
- Sometimes A Prayer Will Do
- Powered By Nature
- Just The Two Of Us
- Frozen In Time
- Did I Not Love You
- Song From A Secret Garden*
- 05/28/18--01:23: Fatoumata Diawara – Fenfo (2018) [World Music]
- 05/28/18--01:48: U2 - Discography (1980-2016)
- 05/28/18--02:45: Hilary Williams – My Lucky Scars (2018)
- 05/28/18--03:35: Casketgarden - Discography (2003-2012)
- 05/28/18--04:12: Anvil - Strength Of Steel (1987)
- 05/28/18--04:45: Jim Capaldi – Dear Mr. Fantasy: The Jim Capaldi Story (2011)
- 05/28/18--04:48: Anvil - Strength Of Steel (1987)
- 05/28/18--04:48: Jackson 5 - Christmas Album (1970/2015) [HDtracks]
- 05/28/18--05:23: Status Quo - Quo [2CD Remastered Deluxe Edition] (1974/2015)
- 05/28/18--05:23: Eddie Russ - See the Light/Take a Look at Yourself (2008)
??? ??????: 2006
????: Hardcore / Thrashcore
??????: Switzerland (Zug)
??????: Lossless: FLAC (track's) cue+covers+log
??????: 337.89 Mb
?????? ??: Turbobit | Hitfile | Rapidgator
01 – Yo Pouhala
02 – Hawah
03 – Yerfara
04 – Goy Boyro
05 – Wande
06 – Irganda
07 – Mana Yero Koy
08 – Hayame
09 – Tribute to Zoumana Tereta
320 kbps | 104 MB | LINKS
We Made God are veterans in the Icelandic music scene, having existed for over twelve years and played in every venue in most parts of the country. Their conviction has been to put on a great show, playing songs they love for every ear, heart and eyes that are willing to listen, feel and get lost in their soundscape. The band has released three studio albums, As We Sleep in 2008 (“an audacious debut” – Q magazine), It´s Getting Colder in 2010 (review) and Beyond the pale in 2017, as well as recording their own EP, Fragments in 2010. We Made God have finished their third studio album, Beyond the Pale, it will be released in 2018. Seeing is truly believing when it comes to We Made God. The bands impassioned shows have been recognized in both domestic and foreign media. We Made God has been touted as “a must hear act” by Kerrang! Magazine who also gave their Iceland Airwaves shows a ⅘ four years in a row. The band has carved its own niche in the scene a long with their international fans and We Made Gods star is shining brighter than ever. After the release of their new album the band will once again release their own atmospheric act on the world echoing from the Esja to Keilir, from Katla to Tindastóll ricocheting on the icy terrain like the storm that surely follows.
Title Of Album: Discography
Year Of Release: 1980-2016
Genre: Alternative Rock, Post-Punk
Quality: FLAC (tracks,.cue,log,scans)
Full Size: 63.30 gb
320 kbps | 104 MB | LINKS
Country music royalty Hilary Williams releases her debut album, My Lucky Scars.
Granddaughter of Hank Williams, Sr. and daughter of Hank Williams, Jr., Hilary is paving her own path with her first album. My Lucky Scars is inspired by Williams’ 2006 near death accident and follows her journey in overcoming that horrific and life-changing event.
Williams says, “I am so elated to be releasing my debut album and tell my story through music. To me, My Lucky Scars means God’s saving grace, the scars on my body are my everyday reminder that I am lucky to be alive. This album is very personal for me.”
My Lucky Scars is produced by Williams along with John Would (Fiona Apple, Lucinda Williams) and Lincoln Parish (Cage the Elephant).
Her grandfather, Hank Williams, Sr., laid the very foundation for country songwriting, and her father, Hank Williams, Jr., defined country superstardom throughout the ’80s. Through it all, they forged their own creative paths and now, Hilary carries on that family legacy with her debut album, “My Lucky Scars.”
Inspired by a devastating car accident in 2006 that nearly claimed her life, “My Lucky Scars” takes you through Hilary’s journey to overcome that near-death experience. The album’s opening track, “Angel Take My Hand” as well as “Sign of Life,” give the listener a raw look into those moments.
The balance of the album addresses navigating the complicated game of love on tracks “The Day After the Circus,” “Shipwreck” and “Better Than Here.” Even when singing about the toll heartbreak has taken, her voice continues to shine bright, which you’ll hear on “Let Somebody Save Me,” co-written with John Paul White (Civil Wars) and Kris Bergsnes, as well as her spot-on cover of Joni Mitchell’s “River.”<
The list of songwriters contributing to “My Lucky Scars” reads like a who’s who among modern tunesmiths — Natalie Hemby, Ross Copperman, Heather Morgan, Rebecca Lynn Howard, Bobby Tomberlin as well as rock legend John Eddie. This album also shares a direct connection to the female rockers who shaped her in her youth. The jagged edge of Sheryl Crow’s guitar sound and the no-holds-barred lyrics of P.J. Harvey were the initial inspirations as Hilary set out to record this project along with her co-producers John Would (Fiona Apple, Lucinda Williams) and Lincoln Parish (Cage the Elephant).
By the time Hilary closes out “My Lucky Scars” with the lighthearted ode to love, “Crazy,” you feel as though you’ve gotten an intimate look at this woman’s story. It’s the tale of a woman whose life is still evolving. Lucky for us, Hilary is letting us come along for the voyage.
??? ??????: 2003-2012
????: Melodic Death / Thrash Metal
??????: Hungary (Mosonmagyarovar)
??????: Lossless: FLAC (cue+covers+log)
??????: 1.37 Gb
?????? ??: Turbobit | Hitfile | Rapidgator
??????: Traces O'Red
????: Symphonic Black Metal
??? ??????: 1999
???-?? ??????????: 10 [CD-Rip] HEAD NOT FOUND RECORDS HNF 061
??????: 1032 kbps FLAC [image.cue. log. Full scans]
??????: 420.24 Mb
FLAC | 2.3 GB | LINKS
The four-disc box set Dear Mr. Fantasy digs deep into Jim Capaldi’s legacy, providing a thorough overview of the musician best known as Steve Winwood’s sparring partner in Traffic. Appropriately, there is a hefty chunk of Traffic here along with a good sampling of his solo albums, plus a fair number of rarities ranging from his first group the Hellions to the pre-Traffic bands Revolution and Deep Feeling and a previously unreleased collaboration with George Harrison called “Love’s Got a Hold of Me.” It’s a generous set that will satisfy the devoted while providing several surprises to those who have looked no deeper than Traffic but were always curious about what else Capaldi had to offer.
??????: Strength Of Steel
??? ??????: 1987
????????: (CD-Rip) Metal Blade, Enigma (CDE-73267)
??????: 923 kbps FLAC (image. cue. log. cd scans)
??????: 282.35 Mb
Title Of Album: Christmas Album
Year Of Release: 1970/2015
Country: United States
Genre: Soul/Funk, Rhythm & Blues, Christmas
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Bitrate: Lossless [192kHz/24bit]
Full Size: 1.60 gb
Title Of Album: Quo
Year Of Release: 1974/2015
Label (Catalog#): Mercury Records 
Genre: Classic Rock, Hard Rock, Boogie Rock
Quality: FLAC (tracks,scans)
Full Size: 725 mb