Articles on this Page
- 07/10/18--00:10: _FOUR JACKS, A JILL ...
- 07/10/18--00:10: _JEFF BECK GROUP - R...
- 07/10/18--00:10: _EARTH, WIND, FIRE -...
- 07/10/18--00:10: _NAT STUCKEY - NAT S...
- 07/10/18--00:10: _EDDIE "LOCKJAW" DAV...
- 07/10/18--00:10: _JOHN GARY - SINGS/S...
- 07/10/18--00:10: _NEIL DIAMOND - THE ...
- 07/10/18--00:10: _LANA CANTRELL - LAN...
- 07/10/18--02:01: _MACH / MICHAEL KAES...
- 07/10/18--02:13: _Angela Soffe – Seco...
- 07/10/18--02:13: _Valley Queen – Supe...
- 07/10/18--02:24: _The Mystery of the ...
- 07/10/18--02:48: _VA - De Tijdloze Vo...
- 07/10/18--02:48: _Dire Straits - Dire...
- 07/10/18--02:48: _The Stooges - Colle...
- 07/10/18--02:57: _(Country, Americana...
- 07/10/18--03:15: _Various Artists / O...
- 07/10/18--04:03: _BOB SEGER & The Sil...
- 07/10/18--04:03: _The Driftwood Fairy...
- 07/10/18--04:03: _FRANK DUVAL ?Discog...
- 07/10/18--00:10: FOUR JACKS, A JILL - FABLES (1968, 2018) (24bit Hi-Res) FLAC
- 07/10/18--00:10: JEFF BECK GROUP - ROUGH AND READY (1971, 2017) (24bit Hi-Res) FLAC
- 07/10/18--00:10: NAT STUCKEY - NAT STUCKEY SINGS (1968, 2018) (24bit Hi-Res) FLAC
- 07/10/18--00:10: EDDIE "LOCKJAW" DAVIS - LOVE CALLS (1968, 2018) (24bit Hi-Res) FLAC
- 07/10/18--00:10: JOHN GARY - SINGS/SWINGS (1968, 2018) (24bit Hi-Res) FLAC
- 07/10/18--00:10: LANA CANTRELL - LANA! (1968, 2018) (24bit Hi-Res) FLAC
- 07/10/18--02:01: MACH / MICHAEL KAESHAMMER / PATRIK BOΜΑNS AMBIVALENT
- 07/10/18--02:13: Angela Soffe – Second Wind (2018)
- 07/10/18--02:13: Valley Queen – Supergiant (2018)
- 07/10/18--02:24: The Mystery of the Bulgarian Voices – BooCheeMish (2018)
- 07/10/18--02:48: VA - De Tijdloze Vol 3 [2CD] (2016)
- 07/10/18--02:48: Dire Straits - Dire Straits [Japanese Edition] (1978) 
- 07/10/18--02:48: The Stooges - Collection - Australian Tour Edition [2CD Set] (2011)
- Ricardo Bomba – Você Vai Se Lembrar (3:57)
- Vânia Bastos – Tabu (The Sweetest Taboo) (4:44)
- Rosana Mendes & Grupo Veneno – Reague (3:48)
- Grupo Controle Digital – A Festa É Nossa (3:16)
- Villa Box – Break De Rua (Versão Longa) (4:41)
- Batista Junior – Cheira (3:19)
- Dado Brazzawilly – Saramandaia (3:57)
- Anacy Arcanjo – Toque Tambor (4:11)
- Fogo Baiano – O Fogo Do Sol (3:57)
- Dodô Da Bahia & As Virgens De Porto Seguro – Africamerica (5:00)
- Via Negromonte – Love Is All (3:59)
- Electric Boogies – Electric Boogies (4:00)
- Os Abelhudos – Contos De Escola (Millos Kaiser Edit) (4:39)
- Nanda Rossi – Livre Pra Voar (Millos Kaiser Edit) (4:40)
- André Melo – Onda De Amor (3:32)
- Região Abissal – Feminina Mulher (Instrumental) (5:37)
- 07/10/18--04:03: The Driftwood Fairytales - Phantoms (2012)
Artist: FOUR JACKS, A JILL | Album: FABLES | Released: 1968, 2018 | Genre: Pop
Artist: JEFF BECK GROUP | Album: ROUGH AND READY | Released: 1971, 2017 | Genre: Pop Rock, Blues Rock
Artist: EARTH, WIND, FIRE | Album: THE BEST OF EARTH, WIND & FIRE, VOL. 1 | Released: 1978, 2016 | Genre: RnB, Soul, Funk
Artist: NAT STUCKEY | Album: NAT STUCKEY SINGS | Released: 1968, 2018 | Genre: Country, Oldies
Artist: EDDIE "LOCKJAW" DAVIS | Album: LOVE CALLS | Released: 1968, 2018 | Genre: Jazz, Oldies
Artist: JOHN GARY | Album: SINGS/SWINGS | Released: 1968, 2018 | Genre: Pop, Oldies
Artist: NEIL DIAMOND | Album: THE BEST YEARS OF OUR LIVES | Released: 2016 | Genre: Pop, Rock
Artist: LANA CANTRELL | Album: LANA! | Released: 1968, 2018 | Genre: Pop, Oldies
320 kbps | 83 MB | LINKS
A soothing blend of folk, bluegrass, and touches of new age and classical music, Soffe fits in well with many of her inspirations such as Alison Krauss, Gillian Welch, Natalie Merchant, Mat Kearney, and Ben Rector. Angela Soffe is clearly ready to take on the world, and we can’t wait to see her do so.
— Independent Artist Buzz
320 kbps | 80 MB | LINKS
Lead vocalist and guitarist Natalie Carol hails from Little Rock, Ark., and her singing reflects a version of the blues native to the region. Carol went west to California for college and, as so many college students do, discovered Led Zeppelin. She started a band that blended the two styles together—brash, fuzzed-out guitars meet Carol’s occasional twang for a new take on Californian country. Valley Queen is Neil Young meets Florence Welch.
The new single “Supergiant” (and the eponymous forthcoming album it’s featured on) takes its title from the brightest stars in the universe—which happen to burn the fastest. “The song ‘Supergiant’ is about how we’re all made up of the same stuff as stars, and I liked the idea of tying the whole album together with that metaphor,” said Carol. ““It takes all the drama you hear on the record—the aggressive, chaotic moments, and the more beautiful or quieter moments—and puts it all into a more galactic perspective.”
Extraordinarily, given the global success of the Bulgarian State Television Female Vocal Choir’s gloriously idiosyncratic and uplifting Le Mystère Des Voix Bulgares (4AD, 1986), this is the BSTFVC’s first release of newly recorded material in over two decades. It is another triumph, recapturing the magic, and much of the quirky harmolodic signature, of the ensemble’s acapella debut while adding understated layers of instrumental accompaniment. The choir, whose name has been anglicised for the album, is conducted by its original director, Dora Hristova, and longtime singers are included in the line-up. So is BSTFVC’s erstwhile labelmate, Lisa Gerrard, who sings on four tracks. Gerrard fits in well but her presence presumably has more to do with marketing than artistic concerns.
The story of how a state-sponsored choir in Soviet-era Bulgaria transcended politics, borders and cultures to become a massive, international, commercial success is almost as remarkable as the music. It bears repeating…
In 1951, Filip Kutev, a Bulgarian symphonic composer, was appointed founding director of Bulgaria’s State Ensemble for Folk Songs and Dances, tasked by the government (since the late 1940s a Soviet puppet regime) with eliminating “anti-socialist” currents in the country’s traditional folk culture and turning it into a “progressive” force. Kutev fulfilled his modernising brief imaginatively, by blending the signature elements of traditional Bulgarian vocal music—dissonances, quarter tones, drones and asymmetrical rhythms—with arrangements derived in part from the impressionism of Claude Debussy and the twelve-tone innovations of Arnold Schoenberg. The result was unlike anything heard anywhere before, a roots-based music shot through with avant-garde flourishes.
Kutev’s first choral group, the Filip Kutev Ensemble, morphed into the BSTFVC. The man who introduced the ensemble to Western European listeners was Marcel Cellier, founder of Switzerland’s pioneering folk-music label Disques Cellier, aided and abetted by his wife, Catherine. Despite the Cold War and the Soviet bloc’s obsession with Western spies, the couple somehow managed to get permission to visit Bulgaria regularly in the late 1950s, carrying a Telefunken reel-to-reel and making recordings of traditional music in the capital, Sofia, and the countryside. Back in Switzerland, Marcel featured the recordings on his weekly radio show, From the Black Sea to the Baltic, which ran from 1960 until 1985.
The first vinyl compilation of the Celliers’ tapes—a mixture of recordings made by the Celliers and others sourced from the archives of Radio Sofia—was released by Disques Cellier as Le Mystère Des Voix Bulgares in 1975. The disc was a succès d’estime, but sales were not spectacular. That changed in 1986, when Cellier licensed the disc to 4AD, who in turn licensed the US rights to Elektra/Nonesuch.
The rest, as they say, is history. Happily, that history is still being made. — AllAboutJazz
Personnel: The Bulgarian Voices: Elena Bozkova, Olga Borisova, Gergana Dimitrova, Gergana Popova, Snezhana Kastelova, Violeta Eftimova, Violeta Marinova, Binka Dobreva, Dafinka Damyanova, Daniela Kostova, Rulana Asparuhova, Marina Boiadjieva, Elichka Krastanova, Mariya Leshkova, Rada Nankova, Evelina Hristova, Evguenia Milousheva, Daniela Dimitrova, Tsvetelina Velyovska, Silvia Vladmirova, Sofiya Yaneva, Nevyana Ganeva, Elizabet Georgieva, Mirrela Asenova, Polina Paunova, Lyubomira Pavlova, Tsonka Dimtrova-Manolova, Diyana Visileva; Lisa Gerrard: vocals (1:2, 1:4, 1:7, 2:5); Jules Maxwell: vocals (2:5); Jeremy Avis: vocals (2:5). Instruments: Hristina Beleva: gadulka (1:4, 1:6, 2:3, 2:5); Petar Milanov: guitar (1:1-1:3, 1:6, 2:3), bass guitar (1:1, 2:3); Kostadin Genchev: kaval (2:2, 2:3); Dimitar Karamfilov: double bass (1:2, 1:4, 2:5); Yordan Dimitrov: violin (2:6); Evgeni Nikolov: violin (2:6); Ognyan Konstantinov: viola (2:6); Dimitar Tenchev: cello (2:6); Alexander Deyan: human beatbox (1:1, 1:3, 1:5, 2:3); various: percussion.
Title Of Album: De Tijdloze Vol 3
Year Of Release: 2016
Label: Universal Music
Genre: Rock, Alternative, Indie
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Full Size: 1.03 gb
??????: Dire Straits [Japanese Edition]
????: Rock | Blues Rock | Progressive Rock
????????: Vertigo; Universal Music [UICY-40206]
???: 1978 
??????: FLAC (*image + .cue,log, covers)
??????: Depositfiles | Turbobit (3% ?? ??????????????)
Title Of Album: Collection - Australian Tour Edition
Year Of Release: 2011
Label (Catalog#): Warner Music 
Country: United States
Genre: Garage Rock, Proto-Punk
Quality: FLAC (tracks,cue,log,scans)
Full Size: 779 mb
Kinky Friedman / Circus of Life Жанр : Country, Americana Страна : USA (Texas) Год издания : 2018 Аудиокодек : MP3 Тип рипа : tracks Битрейт аудио : 320 kbps Продолжительность : 35:43 Треклист : 01.
[Label: Soundway | Cat#: SNDWLP125]
Performer: BOB SEGER & The Silver Bullet Band
Album / collection: ?Night Moves?
Series: 24Kt Gold?, DCC Compact Classics? Series ?
Label / country: ⒸⓅ 1976, 1992 Capitol | DCC Compact Classics, Inc. Made in USA.
Source: Rip by KoGGaN? scans by inet...
Official DR value: DR13*
Catalog (Barcode): GZS-1028 (0 1096-31028-2 6)
Genre / Style: Rock, Classic Rock
Year (info): 1976 (Re-issue 1992, Re-mastered, 24Kt Gold CD, Special Edition, Limited Edition)
Format: WV (image + .cue)
Covers: in archive
Amount of tracks: 9
Total time: 37:01
Size RAR: ~ 243 mb
Password / ?????? : 1965
Upload: DepositFiles.com, TurboBit.net
Title Of Album: Phantoms
Year Of Release: 2012
Label (Catalog#): Fond Of Life Records [FOL060]
Genre: Folk Rock, Indie Folk, Punk Folk
Quality: FLAC (tracks,cue,log)
Full Size: 266 mb
Performer: FRANK DUVAL
Album / collection: ?Discography on vinyl 1979-1989? + bonus 2CD-Set
Label / country: ⒸⓅ 1979-1989 TELDEC ?Telefunken-Decca? Schallplatten GmbH., W.Germany.
Source: Rip by bezbazara, bazar, polydor, sv-dd, dq_still
Official DR value: 14?12?13?14?13?13?13?12?12?12?13/13
Catalog (Barcode): much
Genre / Style: Pop, Easy Listening, Ballad
Year (info): 1979-1989 (10 x LP, Original vinyl, + 2 x CD-Set, Collection)
Format: WV (image + .cue)
Bitrate: 32bit/88.2kHz Stereo
Covers: in archive
Amount of tracks: 116
Total time: 9:09:55
Size RAR: ~ 12.50 Gb
Password / ?????? : 1965
Upload: DepositFiles.com, TurboBit.net