Articles on this Page
- 07/17/18--23:28: _VA - 100x Liefde - ...
- 07/17/18--23:28: _VA - 100x Liefde [5...
- 07/18/18--01:45: _VA – Bright Ambassa...
- 07/18/18--01:45: _Bob Dylan – Dylan 6...
- 07/18/18--01:46: _????? / Gunesh - Gu...
- 07/18/18--01:48: _Гунеш / Gunesh - Gu...
- 07/18/18--01:52: _l’Ensemble Abricot ...
- 07/18/18--02:36: _Christine and the Q...
- 07/18/18--02:36: _David Arkenstone - ...
- 07/18/18--02:36: _Stone The Crows and...
- 07/18/18--02:36: _The Lumineers - C-S...
- 07/18/18--02:56: _Gutter Instinct - H...
- 07/18/18--03:42: _Hopsa Schwabenliesel
- 07/18/18--03:47: _Greg Russell & Ciar...
- 07/18/18--03:47: _Michael McGoldrick ...
- 07/18/18--03:54: _Yemen Blues – Live ...
- 07/18/18--04:49: _George Wara – Cactu...
- 07/18/18--06:18: _ALPHA STRATEGY από ...
- 07/18/18--06:41: _Dirk Maassen - Aval...
- 07/18/18--06:41: _Jerry Vale - Weve O...
- 07/17/18--23:28: VA - 100x Liefde - Editie 2009 [5CD Box Set] (2009)
- 07/17/18--23:28: VA - 100x Liefde [5CD Set Box] (2008)
- 07/18/18--01:45: Bob Dylan – Dylan 65 Revisited (Acoustic Version) (1998)
- 07/18/18--01:46: ????? / Gunesh - Gunesh Ensemble (1980) 
- 07/18/18--01:48: Гунеш / Gunesh - Gunesh Ensemble (1980) [2018
- 07/18/18--01:52: l’Ensemble Abricot – A la Bananeraie (1968) [World Latin Music]
- 07/18/18--02:36: The Lumineers - C-Sides (2018) (24bit Hi-Res) FLAC
- 07/18/18--02:56: Gutter Instinct - Heirs Of Sisyphus (2018)
- 07/18/18--03:42: Hopsa Schwabenliesel
- 07/18/18--03:47: Greg Russell & Ciaran Algar – Utopia and Wasteland (2018)
- 07/18/18--03:47: Michael McGoldrick – Arc (2018)
- 07/18/18--03:54: Yemen Blues – Live in Tel Aviv (2018)
- Artist: Yemen Blues
- Album: Live in Tel Aviv
- Genre: World Music
- Released: 2018
- Format: MP3 / FLAC
- Quality: 320Kbps / Lossless
- Size: 149 MB / 418 MB
- 07/18/18--04:49: George Wara – Cactus Wine (2018)
- 07/18/18--06:18: ALPHA STRATEGY από τις μέρες των Birthday Party
- 07/18/18--06:41: Dirk Maassen - Avalanche (2018) (24bit Hi-Res) FLAC
- 07/18/18--06:41: Jerry Vale - Weve Only Just Begun (1969, 2018) (24bit Hi-Res) FLAC
Title Of Album: 100x Liefde - Editie 2009
Year Of Release: 2009
Label (Catalog#): Universal Music [531 499-9]
Genre: Pop, Rock, Soul, R&B
Quality: FLAC (tracks,cue,log)
Full Size: 2.56 gb
Title Of Album: 100x Liefde
Year Of Release: 2008
Label (Catalog#): Universal Music [530 572-9]
Genre: Pop, Rock, Soul, R&B
Quality: FLAC (tracks,cue,log)
Full Size: 2.55 gb
320 kbps | 168 MB | LINKS
01. The Flaming Lips – Pompeii Am Götterdämm…
02. Agitation Free – Malesch
03. Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith – An Intention
04. Jon Hassell – Dreaming
05. James Holden & the Animal Spirits – The Beginning and End of the World
06. Phil Manzanera – Diamond Head
07. Zimpel / Ziolek – Memory Dome
08. Todd Rundgren / Emil Nikolaisen / Hans-Peter Lindstrøm – Wave of Heavy Red (Disko Nectar)
09. Natural Information Society & Bitchin Bajas – Anemometer
10. Prana Crafter – Holy Tempel of Flow
11. Entourage – Journey By Water
12. Träd Gräs Och Stenar – Sorgmarschen (March of Grief)
FLAC | 346 MB | LINKS
A gift to Dylan archaeologists from those enterprising bootleggers at Great Dane, who seem bent on becoming the underground’s answer to Bear Family Records. 1965 Revisited is a collection of every unreleased recording — outtakes, unmixed vocal/acoustic guitar tracks, concerts, interviews, talk show appearances — that Dylan is known to have done that year, 14 CDs’ worth. The results are imposing, to say the least, as is the price (around $400 depending upon where one gets it), but also extremely worthwhile. The set kicks off with a CD full of outtakes from the Bringing It All Back Home sessions from January 1965, before the backing band was added, and Dylan’s complete appearance on ABC-TV’s Les Crane Show. Discs Three, Four, and Five cover the period of the documentary Don’t Look Back, and features several performances and excerpts, but the best moments come from interviews by unctuous journalists; Dylan’s harangue about truth to Horace Judson of Time is also included here. Discs Seven and Eight are given over to outtakes from Highway 61 Revisited, some of which are familiar, and all of which are in sterling quality. Disc Eight concludes with Dylan’s earth-shattering appearance with an electric band at the Newport Folk Festival on July 25. Disc Nine reveals the full depth of negative feeling opened by Dylan with his electric debut — the tape of his Forest Hill Tennis Stadium concert from August 28, 1965 was made from the audience, and one can hear the booing and catcalls in vivid detail as his backing band is introduced; Disc Ten includes the rest of the show and some early outtakes from Blonde On Blonde. Part of Disc 11 and all of Disc 12 is made up entirely of Nat Hentoff’s unpublished Playboy interview with Dylan, where the artist makes a sincere effort to answer some fairly verbose questions about music and his outlook on it — he comments on Hank Williams, Buck Owens, Jesus, anti-communism, Vietnam, Lyndon Johnson, Chairman Mao, and a multitude of topical subjects. Disc 11 also has an 18-minute interview backstage in Detroit with deejay Allen Stone, in which Dylan sounds utterly exhausted. Disc 13 has a nearly one-hour press conference from San Francisco where Dylan is in better spirits, having a bit of fun with the reporters, who get into the spirit of the proceedings and ask some genuinely intelligent questions, to which he responds in kind, especially about music. This disc concludes with a good quality audience tape of his show at Berkeley from December 4, which is continued on Disc 14 — he and Robbie Robertson and company sound absolutely savage at this show. The disc and the set close out with a Los Angeles press conference from December 17, where Dylan has a lot of quietly nasty, knowing fun answering genuinely stupid questions.
Title Of Album: Gunesh Ensemble
Year Of Release: 1980 
Label (Catalog#): Everland Jazz [Everland Jazz 013]
Genre: Jazz Rock, Ethnic Fusion
Quality: FLAC (*image + .cue,log)
Full Size: 323 mb (+3%rec.)
Artist: Christine and the Queens | Album: Girlfriend - Damn, dis-moi (feat. Dam-Funk) [Remixes] | Released: 2018 | Genre: Pop
Artist: David Arkenstone | Album: Colors of the Ambient Sky | Released: 2018 | Genre: New Age
Artist: Stone The Crows and Maggie Bell | Album: The Best Of Stone The Crows and Maggie Bell | Released: 2018 | Genre: Rock, Blues
Artist: The Lumineers | Album: C-Sides | Released: 2018 | Genre: Pop, Indie
??????: Heirs Of Sisyphus
????: Death Metal | Black Metal
????????: Pulverised Records [ASH 153 CD]
??????: FLAC (*image + .cue,log, covers)
??????: Depositfiles | Turbobit (3% ?? ??????????????)
320 kbps | 126 MB | LINKS
Utopia And Wasteland is, somewhat unbelievably, their fourth album as a duo. It focuses more heavily on original material than its predecessors, with singer and guitarist Russell providing the majority of the new songs, and Algar, whose primary instrument is the fiddle, contributing one of his own as well as some stunning instrumental pieces.
On top of serving a long and busy musical apprenticeship, Russell also has a degree in politics, and it shows in the way that his songs constantly seek to engage with the world in ways that are both original and morally driven. Album opener Line Two is a stark and unsentimental take on the HS2 debate, carried along by urgently strummed acoustic guitar, impassioned singing and Algar’s high-speed fiddle. It’s a powerful mission statement, full of rapid-fire couplets and a fierce dislike for the unfairness of which Billy Bragg would be proud. It is followed by Warwick Road, a group of three feisty fiddle tunes, the first of which is Algar’s own composition. It is a wonderfully evocative piece of playing, and a great example of how instrumental folk music can conjure a sense of place and the feelings that go hand in hand with that place.
320 kbps | 133 MB | LINKS
Don’t be deceived by Michael McGoldrick’s scant solo output: instead, be excited – be very excited – at the arrival of his new album, Arc: his first since 2010, and only his fifth in 22 years. Such unhurried intervals make any McGoldrick release an auspicious event, with each both cementing and extending the flautist, whistle player, uilleann piper and composer’s repute as one of today’s towering instrumental talents.
His solo work’s slow distillation is directly symbiotic with McGoldrick’s prolifically freewheeling collaborative career, across multiple genres, impelled by a seemingly boundless appetite for – and delight in – the music-making he’s pursued since childhood. Listing all the notable bands, projects and recordings his playing has graced would take up much of this document.
Heavily edited highlights include co-founding both Lúnasa and Flook; numerous guest appearances with Afro-Celt Sound System, Kate Rusby and Julie Fowlis; a linchpin role in legendary percussionist Zakir Hussain’s globe-trotting Pulse of the World project, and eight years’ touring and recording with Mark Knopfler. Alongside his 21-year membership of Scotland’s iconic Capercaillie, and his annual turn in The Transatlantic Sessions, McGoldrick also joins Andy Irvine, Dónal Lunny, Paddy Glackin and John Doyle in new Irish supergroup Usher’s Island.
01 – Eli (Live)
02 – Um Min Al Yaman (Live)
03 – Yemen Blues (Live)
04 – Min Kalbi (Live)
05 – Percussion Solo (Live)
06 – Baraca (Live)
07 – Duet (Live)
08 – Jat Mahibathi (Live)
09 – At Va’ani (Live)
320 kbps | 125 MB | LINKS
01. Down to the Last Drop
02. A Feeling Came
03. San Bernardino
04. Rivers of Time
05. Desert Rain
06. Night Train
07. Cactus Wine
08. More Than a Friend
09. So You See
10. Drink the Water
11. Six Feet Under
Artist: Dirk Maassen | Album: Avalanche | Released: 2018 | Genre: Classical
Artist: Jerry Vale | Album: Weve Only Just Begun | Released: 1969, 2018 | Genre: Pop