Articles on this Page
- 01/28/17--18:39: _Dutch Bohemian Musi...
- 01/28/17--19:41: _NATAŠA VLADETIĆ 199...
- 01/28/17--19:41: _SENTIMENTAL HITS Vo...
- 01/28/17--21:43: _Germind - Relaxatio...
- 01/28/17--21:43: _Tomcat - Something’...
- 01/28/17--21:43: _Kreator - Live Anti...
- 01/28/17--21:43: _Marillion - Marbles...
- 01/28/17--21:43: _Xandria - Theater O...
- 01/29/17--00:01: _Tom Paxton – Boat I...
- 01/29/17--00:39: _Muslimgauze – Jerus...
- 01/29/17--00:54: _The Lower 5th – Hop...
- 01/29/17--01:47: _The Grahams – The G...
- 01/29/17--03:19: _Pink Floyd – Obscur...
- 01/29/17--04:42: _Mireille - Mireille...
- 01/29/17--06:13: _VA - Bedouin Nights...
- 01/29/17--06:41: _Seven Countries
- 01/29/17--07:46: _Xuan Phat Tai 7 201...
- 01/29/17--07:58: _VA – T2 Trainspotti...
- 01/29/17--08:15: _KAMP μπάντα πρώτης ...
- 01/29/17--08:31: _(Native American, N...
- 01/28/17--18:39: Dutch Bohemian Music band Zorita live performance of "Holy Grail"
- 01/28/17--19:41: NATAŠA VLADETIĆ 1994 Pravoslavlje
- 01/28/17--19:41: SENTIMENTAL HITS Vol 10 (GER)
- 01/28/17--21:43: Germind - Relaxation Algorithm (2017) FLAC (tracks)
- 01/28/17--21:43: Tomcat - Something’s Coming On Wrong (2017) FLAC (tracks + .cue)
- 01/28/17--21:43: Kreator - Live Antichrist (2017) FLAC (image + .cue)
- 01/28/17--21:43: Marillion - Marbles In The Park (2017) FLAC (image + .cue)
- 01/28/17--21:43: Xandria - Theater Of Dimensions (2017) FLAC (image + .cue)
- 01/29/17--00:01: Tom Paxton – Boat In The Water (2017)
- 01/29/17--00:39: Muslimgauze – Jerusalaam (2016)
- 01/29/17--00:54: The Lower 5th – Hope (2017)
- 01/29/17--01:47: The Grahams – The Grahams & Friends (2017)
- 01/29/17--03:19: Pink Floyd – Obscured by Clouds [Remastered] (2016)
- 01/29/17--06:13: VA - Bedouin Nights (2015)
- 01/29/17--06:41: Seven Countries
- 01/29/17--07:46: Xuan Phat Tai 7 2017 1080p WEB-DL AAC H.264
- 01/29/17--07:58: VA – T2 Trainspotting – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (2017)
- 01/29/17--08:15: KAMP μπάντα πρώτης τάξης και άλμπουμ ανάλογο
Zorita are a raucous rousing rabble. The band’s bohemian music boasts an eclectic mixture of instruments like the accordion, trumpet and violin. In combination with bass, drums and guitars, as well as front man Carlos Zorita Diaz’ raw voice, this creates a completely unique sound. Boldly blending influences from South America, the Mediterranean, Balkan and Folk music, an evening with Zorita is guaranteed to breathe life into any party. In their own words, the eight musicians of Zorita describe their well-oiled ragtag collection of instruments, styles and personalities as ‘Musica Vagabunda’.
Dutch Success Story
Founded in Amsterdam in 2009, Zorita impressed judges and audiences in the finals of competitions like ´De Grote Prijs van Nederland’ (2010) and the ‘Amsterdamse Popprijs’ (2009). In the Dutch Popronde, Zorita wowed audiences nationwide. The past four years saw these seasoned musicians play dozens of festivals like Zwarte Cross (NL), Copacobana (BE), Oerol (NL), Lowlands (NL) and Boomtown Fair (UK).
Until We Die
Zorita recorded their EP 'Until We Die' in a remote studio in the Belgian Ardennes. In complete isolation from the rest civilization the band worked on five brand new songs. Until We Die was released on April 4th 2015 together with a documentary about Zorita's UK tour. The release was followed by a successful
summer tour with 35 shows in The Netherlands and Belgium, where the band proved to be a first class festival headliner.
Watch burlesque style video for "Holy Grail"
See blog post at Vintage Music Blog
Other links to Zorita
BILA OVO LEPA MAČKA svojevremeno, sa sve naočarima alli nekako nestala, verovatno nije radila ono što rade današnje pevačice da bi ostale na estradi! U svakoms lučaju jedna odlična kaseta a meniposebno draga zbog jedne pesme od Stanislava Biničkog ili tako nekako
Filed under: Uncategorized
NEKO STARO LUDILO od pre ne zna se koliko vremena, sudeći po ovm izdanju nakseti to su neke 70-te u Nemačkoj tada podeljenoj (TAKO TREBA) i ovo su hitovi iz Zapadne Nemačke tada!
Ajde da se malo podsetimo svega toga a?!
Filed under: Uncategorized
Artist: Germind | Album: Relaxation Algorithm | Released: 2017 | Label: Cosmicleaf Records | Catalog #: CLCD177DG | Genre: Downtempo, Ambient
Artist: Tomcat | Album: Something’s Coming On Wrong | Released: 2017 | Label: On Parole Productions | Genre: Hard Rock
Artist: Kreator | Album: Live Antichrist | Released: 2017 | Label: Metal Hammer / Nuclear Blast | Genre: Metal, Thrash Metal
Artist: Marillion | Album: Marbles In The Park | Released: 2017 | Label: Ear Music | Catalog #: 0211709EMU | Genre: Rock
Artist: Xandria | Album: Theater Of Dimensions| Released: 2017 | Label: Napalm Records | Catalog #: NPR698MB | Genre: Metal, Power Metal
Tom’s new album includes 13 songs, a mix of brand new songs and a few not heard in a very long time. On this new album, Tom teamed up with friends and Recording Academy / GRAMMYs Award winners Cathy Fink and Marcy Marxer Cathy Fink & Marcy Marxer as producers and band along with versatile double bassist Ralph Gordon.
Originally issued as the fouth LP in the limited edition box set Tandoori Dog, Jerusalaam follows Jaagheed Zarb, the title disc, and Libya Tour Guide with a CD reissue; finally, the long out of print box has been completely reissued. Again the increased space of its new medium has allowed unreleased material from the original tape to be included.
This time, however, the extra material is neither alternate versions of Tandoori Dog material nor new songs intended for those releases; the two extra tracks here, clocking in at near 15 minutes and just under 8, make up unused material from the Return of Black September sessions.
The contrast, even for someone with as wide a range as Muslimgauze had, is stunning. The original Jerusalaam fits in with much of…
…Bryn Jones’ classic work, with a heavy emphasis on hand percussion, bass-heavy distortion, sharply clipped loops, and the seething his of static. The two otherwise unnamed Return of Black September tracks, however, follow that album in taking a much more cleanly digital feel, with many of the elements Jones usually uses present but in more stripped down or even mechanized forms. The relatively clean pulse of these two longer compositions serve as a refreshing contrast next to the hand- and tape-made feel of tracks like “All the Stolen Land of Palestine” and “Hessian Bag of Camel Parts”, an invigorating reminder of the breadth and vitality of Jones’ work even now.
02. Live Wire
04. Love Like This
06. All My Beliefs
07. Remember My Name
08. Life and Death
09. Let Love In
10. Last Goodbye
The Grahams, husband and wife Americana duo Doug and Alyssa Grahams, made their debut in 2013 with Riverman’s Daughter, a collection of songs following the Mississippi’s Great River Road. For the follow-up they went by rail, recording not only the Glory Bound album but also Rattle The Hocks, a documentary and live album partly recorded on the move.
Their latest, The Grahams and Friends (Live In Studio), draws on songs from both, including five live bonus cuts from the deluxe edition of the former, which have never been previously released in the UK with, as the title says, contributions from assorted friends. They have an impressive address book too, with those dropping by including Alvin Youngblood Hart, The Milk Carton Kids, John Fullbright, The Norman Sisters and both Cody and Luther Dickinson.
01. Glory Bound (feat. The Watkins Family)
03. Gambling Girl
04. Lay Me Down
05. Tender Annabelle (feat. John Fullbright)
06. Broken Bottle
07. Kansas City
08. The Lonely Ones (feat. The Milk Carton Kids and K. Pattengale)
09. Mama (feat. David Garza and Suzanna Choffel)
11. Blow Wind Blow
12. The Spinner
13. City of New Orleans
14. Tender Annabelle
320 kbps | 111 MB | UL |
A1 Obscured By Clouds
A2 When You’re In
A3 Burning Bridges
A4 The Gold It’s In The…
A5 Wot’s… Uh The Deal
B1 Childhood’s End
B2 Free Four
B4 Absolutely Curtains
Artist: Mireille Title Of Album: Mireille A Travers 24 Titres Year Of Release: 2014  Label: BNF Collection Country: France Genre: Chanson, Traditional Pop, Jazz-Pop Quality: FLAC (tracks) Bitrate: Lossless Time: 52:50 Full Size: 756 mb
Trainspotting’s soundtrack was one of the more impactful in cinema history: it introduced a generation to Iggy Pop and formed a perfect document for UK music’s twin signature movements in the ‘90s: Britpop and rave. Much like its celluloid counterpart, the stars return here (The Prodigy hand “Lust for Life” a colossal do-over and Underworld rewire “Born Slippy”), but it’s the new talent that takes centre-stage. Wolf Alice’s sublime “Silk” connects to the movie’s pulse and Young Fathers’ three contributions capture its jagged, uneasy atmosphere.
1. Lust For Life – Iggy Pop (The Prodigy Remix)
2. Shotgun Mouthwash – High Contrast
3. Silk – Wolf Alice
4. Get Up – Young Fathers
5. Relax – Frankie Goes To Hollywood
6. Eventually But (Spud’s letter to Gail) – Underworld, Ewen Bremner
7. Only God Knows – Young Fathers
8. Dad’s Best Friend – The Rubberbandits
9. Dreaming – Blondie
10. Radio Ga Ga – Queen
11. It’s Like That – Run D.M.C.
12. (White Man) In Hammersmith Palais – The Clash
13. Rain Or Shine – Young Fathers
14. Whitest Boy On The Beach – Fat White Family
15. Slow Slippy – Underworld
Michael Looking Coyote / Great Spirit Told Me - Guided Meditations Жанр : Native American, New Age, Spoken Word Лейбл : Paradise Music Год издания : 2006 Аудиокодек : MP3 Тип рипа : tracks Битрейт аудио : 320 kbps Продолжительность : 00:52:45 01.