Articles on this Page
- 04/24/17--07:54: _Ghalia Benali & Kaf...
- 04/24/17--07:56: _Re: [BoxSet] Amáli...
- 04/24/17--08:31: _Huckleberry – Natur...
- 04/24/17--08:50: _The Henry Girls – F...
- 04/24/17--08:56: _Re: [BoxSet] Amáli...
- 04/24/17--09:19: _Brit Awards Best Fe...
- 04/24/17--09:22: _if music could talk...
- 04/24/17--09:57: _Re: [CD]: Amália Ro...
- 04/24/17--12:57: _Re: [Discografia] M...
- 04/24/17--13:07: _Les Charlots - C'es...
- 04/24/17--13:34: _The Whiskey Gentry ...
- 04/24/17--13:49: _Débruit – Débruit...
- 04/24/17--14:09: _Tony Chasseur-Live ...
- 04/24/17--14:33: _Studebaker John – S...
- 04/24/17--14:56: _(Chinese Guqin) Wān...
- 04/24/17--14:57: _Re: [BoxSet] Amáli...
- 04/24/17--14:57: _Re: [Discografia] M...
- 04/24/17--17:55: _(Folk) [CD] Сердце ...
- 04/24/17--19:18: _Mastermix Grandmast...
- 04/24/17--19:55: _[GRE] (Поп-фолк, La...
- 04/24/17--08:31: Huckleberry – Natural Selector (2017)
- 04/24/17--08:50: The Henry Girls – Far Beyond the Stars (2017)
- 04/24/17--09:19: Brit Awards Best Female Winners & Nominees (2017)
- 04/24/17--09:22: if music could talk: If Music Could Talk - April 23 2017, Segment 1
- 04/24/17--09:57: Re: [CD]: Amália Rodrigues - Amália Secreta 1953-1958 (2009)
- 04/24/17--12:57: Re: [Discografia] Mariza - Discografia (2001-2008)
- 04/24/17--13:07: Les Charlots - C'est trop c'est trop. Reconstruction par Fred'
- 04/24/17--13:34: The Whiskey Gentry – Dead Ringer (2017)
- 04/24/17--13:49: Débruit – Débruit & Istanbul (2016)
- 04/24/17--14:09: Tony Chasseur-Live 30 Ans De Carriere-FR-DVBS-2016-OND
- 04/24/17--14:33: Studebaker John – Songs For None (2017)
- 04/24/17--14:57: Re: [Discografia] Mariza - Discografia (2001-2008)
- 04/24/17--19:18: Mastermix Grandmaster Booty Shakers (2017)
Ghalia Benali & Kafichantas - La Noche Ghazal (live 24.12.2004, Santiago de Compostela) Жанр : Indian Classical, Ottoman Classical, Folk, Arab Cabaret Продолжительность : 1:46:59 Год выпуска : 2005 Лейбл : CTV Описание : Выступление Ghalia Benali и трио Kafichantas с двумя танцовщицами Carolina Fonseca & Myriam Szabo cостоялось 23.
320 kbps | 101 MB | LINKS
1. Working Backwards (02:58)
2. Natural Selector (03:20)
3. C S V (03:28)
4. Daylight Moon (04:04)
5. Tether (03:09)
6. Nobody likes the Winner (04:33)
7. Victoria (00:46)
8. Ennui (02:45)
9. In on a Weekday (03:10)
10. Circumstance (02:22)
11. Ode (05:19)
320 kbps | 106 MB | LINKS
Named after their grandfather, Donegal sisters Karen, Lorna and Joleen McLaughlin have been trading as The Henry Girls for 14 years. Far Beyond The Stars is their sixth album, produced and recorded by Callum Malcolm and featuring a close harmony collection of self-penned numbers and occasional cover that underline their mix of Celtic folk and Americana, with instrumentation that includes harp, fiddle, accordion, ukulele, banjo, double bass, and piano.
A number of tracks featured on last year’s Sketches EP make a reappearance including the very Irish lilting keep your feet on the ground themed Slow Down and the uke-strummed 30s flavoured shuffle Falling In Love Again (a vibe revisited on album closer I’m Your Baby). Finally, with it’s opening a capella intro, before double bass, fiddle and guitar kicks in, is the handclap-driven Don’t Call Me Honey.
Far Beyond The Stars opens with a new number, the muscular Oh Why with its urgent driving rhythm, banjo, mandolin and fiddle, a song about being an independent woman (“I don’t want to be the reason that you stay, but I know that I won’t follow everytime you go away”). Things calm down for the dreamily bucolic A Friend Like You, another push and tug relationship song, before Down By The River introduces the first of the Appalachian colours with Karen on banjo and Denise Boyle adding viola.
Although many of the songs deal with matters of the heart, there are a couple of exceptions. The self-penned Ocean Of War, one of the few numbers to feature electric bass, addresses the refugee crisis while, with Liam Bradley on brushed drums, the sprightly Rebel Girl was written by labour activist Joe Hill in 1911. The song pays tribute to Elizabeth Gurley Flynn, a leading light of the Industrial Workers of the World and founding member of the American Civil Liberties Union.
The album’s second cover comes towards the end, it features Ted Ponsonby on dobro for a slow waltzing version of Satisfied Mind, erroneously credited here to Porter Wagoner (who reached No 1 with the song in 1955 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs) was written by Red Hayes and Jack Rhodes.
Joleen’s harp gets due prominence in setting the scene for the Americana folksy No More Maybes. A song that muses on how holding on to who you are while in a relationship is a healthy way to keep it together (“We’re always playing the same game. So you drink whisky, I’ll drink wine. We’ll see the sunshine through the rain”).
And, what would be the point of having immaculate three-part harmonies without a full showcase? Thus, the title track, Far Beyond The Stars, a beautifully sung love song to one who has passed (“Far beyond the clouds. Above the storm and turmoil. I know that we will meet again”), the coup de grace on a truly stellar album
Title: Brit Awards Best Female Winners & Nominees
Label: Warner Music TV, Warner Music UK, Rhino Records
Style: R&B, Disco, Smooth Jazz, Soft Rock, Electropop, Synthpop, Indietronica
Release Date: 01-04-2017
Format: CD, Compilation
Quality: 320 Kbps/Joint Stereo/44100Hz
Tracks: 22 Tracks
Size: 194 Mb / 01:24:31 Min
Mesdames zé Mesdames, pour la première fois sur le net, la compil' Barclay des Charlots en 320. Cerise sur le gâteau : un paquet de versions inédit en son cd (ben vi, que voulez-vous, je l'ai !!!) avec un bonus : la face b de "yodoloi" !
Ce coup-ci, j'ai fait hyper gaffe ce sont les originaux ( certains furent ré-enregistrés quelques années après pour la compil Wagram. Même la 09 retrouve ses 20 secondes manquantes... "La Table", moquerie abusive de "Napoleon Lama" est le chef d'oeuvre de ce skeud !
[03:43] 01. Yodoloi
[03:12] 02. L'aperobic (son cd)
[03:16] 03. T'es a l'usine Eugène (son cd)
[03:23] 04. L'abbé rock
[03:19] 05. L'islam classé X (son cd)
[04:03] 06. C'est trop c'est trop (son cd)
[03:27] 07. Moi envie de faire tee-pee (son cd)
[03:16] 08. La table
[04:19] 09. Chagrin D'labour' (version album)
[02:55] 10. Le grand cacatoes des Indes (son cd)
320 kbps | 106 MB | LINKS
The third full length album from Atlanta-based band The Whiskey Gentry. On Dead Ringer, the husband and wife duo of Lauren Staley and Jason Morrow and bandmates have created an effort that builds on many of the sounds of their previous albums – incorporating deep country, Americana, honky-tonk, bluegrass and a stiff shot of gritty rock ‘n’ roll, yet it also finds the band testing themselves and pushing beyond their own boundaries. Dead Ringer deals with growing up, and how that’s affected the band’s relationships, and the places they’ve gone and people they’ve met in the process. Stepping outside of the comfort zone of their previous recordings, the band has moved in a different direction musically. “Sonically, the biggest difference of this record is that we recorded it live together in the same room at Echo Mountain Recording Studio (Asheville, NC),” Lauren explains. “There are less overdubs, which makes it sound more like how it would if you were to see us in person – it’s raw, it’s not perfect. We worked with a producer for the first time (Les Hall), and he had so many amazing ideas we’d never thought of and really pushed us to think outside of our box. There’s an energy on this record that we’ve never captured before, and I think it was a complete game changer for our sound.”
Débruit‘s fourth album, Débruit & Istanbul, was commissioned by the Europalia Arts Festival, which has been organizing arts biennials in different countries since 1969.
During his 15 days in Istanbul, Débruit, real name Xavier Thomas, worked on an imaginative interpretation of the city carried by the megalopolis through its meanders. He collaborated with established artists, including leading fusion-jazz percussionist Okay Temiz, 70s Turkish-funk star Mustapha Özkent, gypsy master clarinettist Cüneyt Sepetçi, and rising and grass roots local musicians such as art-rock singer Gaye Su Akyol, Melike Şahin and Murat Ertel of BaBa ZuLa. “I wanted this album to be driven by the feelings I got from Istanbul and my encounters,” Thomas says.
“The city has such an inspiring mix of tradition and forward-thinking vision. It has a pulse of its very own.”
It’s an intoxicating mix of cultural references, proper instrumentals and skewed electronics that places you, variously, in a Turkish bath, a kebab shop in Stoke Newington and a bustling market in Marrakech – but all the reference points are tied together by brilliantly frazzled synths and snaking bass.
Title: Live 30 Ans De Carriere
Bitrate: 247 Kbps
Size: 167.68 MB
01. Tony Chasseur – Live 30 Ans De Carriere (1:34:57)
Download Tony Chasseur-Live 30 Ans De Carriere-FR-DVBS-2016-OND
The post Tony Chasseur-Live 30 Ans De Carriere-FR-DVBS-2016-OND appeared first on Download Latest Music Releases.
320 kbps | 174 MB | LINKS
This record was originally conceived as a tribute to guys like Mississippi Fred McDowell, Lightnin’ Hopkins, Jukeboy Bonner, Big Joe WIlliams and later musicians like R.L. Burnside. These compositions grew into more contemporary blues/folk/songwriter mentality. They are simple songs of truth about everyday life.
Wāng Duó (汪鐸) Жанр : Chinese Guqin Год выпуска диска : 2001-2013 Страна : 1938-, Suzhou, Jiangsu, China Аудио кодек : MP3 Тип рипа : tracks Битрейт аудио : 320 kbps Продолжительность : 03:15:01 [url=http://rateyourmusic.
Сердце и весна / Песни из пепла холокоста Жанр : Folk Носитель : CD Страна-производитель диска (релиза) : Israeli Год издания : 2014 Издатель (лейбл) : ACUM Страна исполнителя (группы) : Israeli Аудиокодек : FLAC (*.
Title: Grandmaster Booty Shakers
Label: Music Factory
Style: Funk, Gangsta Rap, Party Rap, Dancehall, Reggae Fusion, Afrobeat, Electro-Hop
Release Date: 01-04-2017
Format: CDr, Compilation
Quality: 320 Kbps/Joint Stereo/44100Hz
Tracks: 30 Tracks
Size: 192 Mb / 01:21:34 Min
- Vicky Mosholiou (Βίκυ Μοσχολιού) - - Дискография (15 Albums, 1 Live, 23 Compilations) (1971-2013) - || Жанр : Laika || Год издания диска : 1971-2013 || Страна : Greece || || Издатель (лейбл) : Minos, Lyra, Legend || Аудио кодек : MP3 || Тип рипа : tracks || || Битрейт аудио : 128-320 kbps || Продолжительность : 37:46:10 || Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи : да || Vicky Moscholiou (Greek: Βίκυ Μοσχολιού, [ˈvici mosxoˈʎu], 23 May 1943 – 16 August 2005), born in Metaxourgeio in Athens, was a Greek singer.