Articles on this Page
- 08/30/17--11:45: _МЫ СЛАВЯНЕ ! SME SL...
- 08/30/17--11:45: _(outlaw country, al...
- 08/30/17--12:11: _Sabaton - Carolus r...
- 08/30/17--13:03: _Ayo
- 08/30/17--15:05: _Amadou and Mariam’s...
- 08/30/17--15:37: _Lilly Hiatt – Trini...
- 08/30/17--15:51: _(Bluegrass, Contemp...
- 08/30/17--15:51: _(Fado, World, Class...
- 08/30/17--20:36: _if music could talk...
- 08/30/17--20:56: _TNCD 568 - Tình Ca ...
- 08/30/17--21:02: _TNCD 569 - V.A - Tì...
- 08/30/17--21:06: _TNCD 572 Mai Quốc H...
- 08/30/17--21:08: _TNCD 573 - Ngọc Anh...
- 08/30/17--21:11: _TNCD 574 - Chuyến T...
- 08/30/17--21:15: _TNCD 575 - Cho Vừa ...
- 08/30/17--21:17: _TNCD 576 - Lại Nhớ ...
- 08/30/17--21:57: _(Andean-Folk) [LP] ...
- 08/30/17--22:19: _Alt-J – This Is All...
- 08/30/17--22:19: _VA - Buddha-Bar, A ...
- 08/30/17--22:19: _Cats in Space - Sca...
- 08/30/17--12:11: Sabaton - Carolus rex (2012) FLAC (tracks + .cue)
- 08/30/17--13:03: Ayo
- 08/30/17--15:05: Amadou and Mariam’s New Video “La Confusion”
- 08/30/17--15:37: Lilly Hiatt – Trinity Lane (2017)
- 08/30/17--20:36: if music could talk: If Music Could Talk - Aug 27 2017, Segment 1
- 08/30/17--20:56: TNCD 568 - Tình Ca Đức Huy 1 - Trái Tim Ngục Tù (2016) [NRG]
- 08/30/17--21:02: TNCD 569 - V.A - Tình Ca Đức Huy - Mãi Một Mình (2016) [NRG]
- 08/30/17--21:06: TNCD 572 Mai Quốc Huy – Đừng Trách Anh [NRG]
- 08/30/17--21:08: TNCD 573 - Ngọc Anh - Yêu Anh (2016) [WAV]
- 08/30/17--21:11: TNCD 574 - Chuyến Tàu Hoàng Hôn (2016) [NRG]
- 08/30/17--21:15: TNCD 575 - Cho Vừa Lòng Em (2016) [NRG]
- 08/30/17--21:17: TNCD 576 - Lại Nhớ Người Yêu (2016) [WAV]
- 08/30/17--22:19: Alt-J – This Is All Yours (2014) FLAC (tracks + .cue)
- 08/30/17--22:19: VA - Buddha-Bar, A Trip To Marrakesh (2017) FLAC (tracks)
- 08/30/17--22:19: Cats in Space - Scarecrow (2017) FLAC (tracks)
МЫ СЛАВЯНЕ ! SME SLOVANIA ! 09. Девятый выпуск - Род Музыкальные клипы Страна : Словакия, Славия / Родина-мать Жанр : Славянская музыка / Музыкальные MP4 клипы Продолжительность : 60 min.
David Allan Coe Collection (1969 - 2001), 14 Albums, 10 CD Жанр : outlaw country, alt country, americana Страна : USA Годы выхода альбомов : 1969 - 2001 Аудио кодек : FLAC Тип рипа : tracks+.
Artist: Sabaton | Album: Carolus rex | Released: 2012 | Genre: Heavy Metal, Power Metal | Country: Sweden | Duration: 00:49:14
These pioneers of Colombian electro-roots pop still have the magic on the fifth album since their founding in 2005. That magic began when Simón Mejía, a veteran alternative rock guitarist and composer in Bogota, recruited singer Liliana “Li” Saumet from Santa Marta on the Caribbean coast. The combination of Mejia’s savvy, urban pop with a strong psychedelic streak, and Li’s finely honed, razor-sharp vocal, rich with the nuances of much older traditions, worked from the start and still works now. Bomba Estéreo’s music is edgy in the friendliest way imaginable. The hooks are insanely catchy, the soundscapes fresh, open and minimal, and Li’s instantly recognizable voice pulls you in every time.
Echoes of cumbia’s seductive lope weave through the songs, from the tripping and spare “Amer Asi” to the dark, dense and clubby “Quimica” (Dance With Me). “Siembra,” with its ambient chimes and bird sounds, feels almost ceremonial as it shifts through trancey rhythmic/harmonic textures. The sassy “Flower Power” takes on a pumped-up dancehall feel, spiked with vaguely Congolese guitar riffs. “Taganga” veers toward reggae, with Li mustering the bravado of a dancehall queen.
No matter how inventive the music, Li’s voice remains ever in command. She works in some tongue-in-cheek English on the driving “Money, Money, Money” (that’s all you ever think about). On “Duele,” she digs deep to channel the pain and fury of a jilted lover, her keening voice offset by the calliope-like flauta da millo, a traditional flute used in the oldest forms of cumbia.
Many of these songs are primed for the dance floor, but there’s also a dreamy warmth that pervades the production. Few bands around make a better case for the notion of an electronic folk movement–music that is familiar, rooted and earthy even as it skirts the sonic outer edges of contemporary pop.
Amadou and Mariam, musicians from Mali who are now based in France, have released a video for their new album’s title track, “La Confusion.” Fittingly enough, this earworm of a song might just make you go “Huh?”
Their story has been told many times over: both musicians lost their vision at a young age and met at Mali’s Institute for the Young Blind. They managed to parlay this meeting into both a life partner and musical collaborator, marrying and teaming up to make music in the ’80s. They recorded in Mali and Côte d’Ivoire, eventually finding success after a move to France, and making a big breakthrough in the United States with 2004’s Dimanche á Bamako and its hit single, “Sénégal Fast Food.”
But “La Confusion”—the track and maybe the whole album—seems to be building on a sound the band forged on the 2008 recording, Welcome to Mali, which added glossy synths over Amadou’s loping guitar lines. The new song could even pass as some sort of neo-new wave track—a kind of Afro-blues take on A-Ha or Depeche Mode. Although there could be something else going on—I could just be confused.
La Confusion the album comes out Sept. 22, 2017 on Because Music.
160 kbps | 80 MB | LINKS
There are plenty of working songwriters who would be lost if they couldn’t pen lyrics about alcohol or broken hearts. Lilly Hiatt isn’t one of them, but both of those subjects pop up a lot on her third album, 2017’s Trinity Lane. Hiatt had gone through a serious breakup and gave up drinking before she started writing the songs for this album, and these two struggles inform many of the songs on Trinity Lane (named for the street in East Nashville where she was living when she wrote the album). While Hiatt showed off her strength as both a songwriter and a vocalist on her first two albums, Trinity Lane is significantly more personal than anything she’s released to date, and she’s stepped up her game as she’s bared her soul with these 12 songs. There’s plenty of hard-won wisdom on this album, and if Hiatt sounds as if she’s learned her lessons about her exes as well as the bottle, she doesn’t have any illusions about her feelings about either. The bitterness of “Everything I Had” and the delusions of “Different, I Guess” feel as real and as honest as the more reasoned resignation of “The Night David Bowie Died.” If the title tune celebrates the hard, good work of sobriety, “I Wanna Go Home” is a pained remembrance of the bad nights along the way. And “Imposter” is a striking look into Hiatt’s sometimes troubled family relations. Michael Trent of Shovels & Rope produced Trinity Lane as well as handling many of the instrumental chores, and he gives the music a moody, atmospheric tone that serves the songs very well; Hiatt allows her natural country twang to step forth in her vocals, and it meshes beautifully with the confessional tone of her lyrics. Trinity Lane is honest, well-crafted, and hits an emotional bulls-eye: it’s Lilly Hiatt’s strongest and most moving work to date.
Tony Rice (David Anthony Rice) Жанр : Bluegrass, Contemporary Folk, Jazz Год выпуска диска : 1973-2016 Страна : June 8, 1951-, Danville, Virginia, United States Аудио кодек : MP3 Тип рипа : tracks Битрейт аудио : 128-320 kbps Продолжительность : 1:08:29:45 Участник проекта Albums: 01.
Dulce Pontes / Peregrinação Жанр : Fado, World, Classical Носитель : WEB Страна-производитель диска (релиза) : EU Год издания : 2017 Издатель (лейбл) : Ondeia Musica Страна исполнителя (группы) : Portugal Аудиокодек : FLAC (*.
Download here: http://adf.ly/1o1vP8
Pachacamac – Music Of The Incas Жанр : Andean-Folk Носитель : LP Год выпуска : 1971 Лейбл : Columbia/ SCX 6489 Страна-производитель : UK Аудио кодек : FLAC Тип рипа : tracks+.cue Формат записи : 24/96 Формат раздачи : 24/96 Продолжительность : 35:01 Треклист : A1.
Artist: Alt-J | Album: This Is All Yours | Label: Warner Music Group | Catalog #: 544594 | Released: 2014 | Genre: Rock, Alternative Rock | Country: UK | Duration: 01:04:25
Artist: VA | Album: Buddha-Bar, A Trip To Marrakesh | Label: George V France | Catalog #: 191773 568139 | Released: 2017 | Genre: Balearic, Downtempo | Country: International | Duration: 01:09:31
Artist: Cats in Space | Album: Scarecrow | Released: 2017 | Genre: Rock | Country: UK | Duration: 00:46:55