Articles on this Page
- 03/01/18--22:15: _Doug Varty Band - F...
- 03/01/18--22:29: _Ginger Wildheart - ...
- 03/01/18--22:49: _Eva Cassidy – Songb...
- 03/01/18--23:36: _HEART ?Discography ...
- 03/01/18--23:48: _Sue Foley – The Ice...
- 03/02/18--00:48: _Steve Miller Band –...
- 03/02/18--01:48: _The Main Ingredient...
- 03/02/18--01:59: _Park Jiha – Communi...
- 03/02/18--03:08: _SATOKO FUJII το πρώ...
- 03/02/18--03:26: _Imarhan Temet
- 03/02/18--03:26: _700 Bliss Spa 700
- 03/02/18--03:46: _Sally Oldfield – Th...
- 03/02/18--03:46: _Mr Irish Bastard – ...
- 03/02/18--04:40: _Roxy Music: 1972 Ro...
- 03/02/18--04:40: _Screamin' Jay Hawki...
- 03/02/18--04:45: _Richard Youngs – Be...
- 03/02/18--04:45: _The Everly Brothers...
- 03/02/18--05:13: _The Everly Brothers...
- 03/02/18--05:27: _The Jazz Butcher Th...
- 03/02/18--06:00: _La Calandria – Bris...
- 03/01/18--22:15: Doug Varty Band - Feel Free (2012) FLAC (image + .cue)
- 03/01/18--22:29: Ginger Wildheart - 555% (2012) [Web Digital Album]
- 03/01/18--22:49: Eva Cassidy – Songbird 20 (2018)
- 03/01/18--23:36: HEART ?Discography on vinyl? (10 x LP ? First Press ? 1976-2012)
- 03/01/18--23:48: Sue Foley – The Ice Queen (2018)
- 03/02/18--00:48: Steve Miller Band – Brave New World (1969/2018)
- 03/02/18--01:48: The Main Ingredient – Brotherly Love The RCA Anthology (2018)
- 03/02/18--01:59: Park Jiha – Communion (2018)
- 03/02/18--03:08: SATOKO FUJII το πρώτο από τα δώδεκα είναι σόλο
- 03/02/18--03:26: Imarhan Temet
- 03/02/18--03:26: 700 Bliss Spa 700
- 03/02/18--03:46: Sally Oldfield – The Enchanted Way (2018)
- 03/02/18--03:46: Mr Irish Bastard – The Desire for Revenge (2018)
- 03/02/18--04:40: Roxy Music: 1972 Roxy Music - 3CD + DVD Box Set Universal Music 2018
- 03/02/18--04:40: Screamin' Jay Hawkins - The Singles 1954-1957 (2017)
- 03/02/18--04:45: Richard Youngs – Belief (2018)
- 03/02/18--05:27: The Jazz Butcher The Wasted Years
- 03/02/18--06:00: La Calandria – Brisas Navideñas Ansonia ALP 1275
Artist: Doug Varty Band | Album: Feel Free | Released: 2012 | Label: Not On Label (Doug Varty Band) | Catalog #: DOU42815R | Genre: Blues Rock, Hard Rock | Country: Canada | Duration: 00:39:20
???????????: Ginger Wildheart
??? ??????: 2012
????: Classic / Soft Rock
??????: FLAC (tracks)
??????: 961 Mb
320 kbps | 129 MB | LINKS
“Songbird 20” is the title of Eva Cassidy’s 20 year anniversary edition of the 1998 album, remastered with four acoustic bonus tracks! The unparalleled posthumous recording career of Eva Cassidy began with the release of the “Songbird” album in early 1998. Twenty years and 5 million sales later, “Songbird” is still the top album in Eva Cassidy’s catalog to date, now consisting of eleven albums and Compilations exists. Eva belongs to the exclusive club of only eleven artists who have ever achieved ten or more UK Gold albums. This special “Songbird 20” anniversary edition features Eva’s most popular songs, including “Fields of Gold,” “Over the Rainbow,” “Songbird,” and “Autumn Leaves.” The ten remastered recordings of the original album are joined by four alternative acoustic Eva solo performances of songs from the “Songbird” album. These solo appearances were first heard on the “Simply Eva” album, after they had appeared long after the release of the original “Songbird”.
Album / collection: ?Discography on vinyl 1976-2012?
Label / country: ⒸⓅ 1976-2012 Mushroom Records | CBS | EMI | Music On Vinyl. Made in Europe, Japan, USA.
Source: Rip by alvaedis, crimson, NoOneIsThere
Official DR value: 12?13?14?12?12?14?13?13?14?9
Catalog (Barcode): much
Genre / Style: Rock, Pop Rock, Hard Rock
Year (info): 1976-2012 (10 × Original Vinyl, 1st Press LP, Collection)
Format: WV (image + .cue)
Bitrate: 32bit/88,2kHz Stereo
Covers: in archive
Amount of tracks: 102
Total time: 7:02:22
Size RAR: ~ 10.90 Gb
Password / ?????? : 1965
Upload: DepositFiles.com, TurboBit.net
320 kbps | 123 MB | LINKS
Sue Foley is a multi-award-winning musician and of the one of the finest blues and roots artists working today. She is a veritable triple-threat of musical talent as a guitarist, songwriter and vocalist. As with many blues women of the past, Foley has a long history of defying convention, and being a positive role model for aspiring, young female musicians.
Foley is set to release her new album, The Ice Queen (March 2, 2018) on Stony Plain Records. “I’m extremely excited to be working with Holger Petersen and Stony Plain Records. Holger is one of the most knowledgeable “real music” people in the business”, says Foley. “Stony Plain is known to put out great music and I know The Ice Queen has found her home.”
Recorded throughout 2017, The Ice Queen represents Foley’s full circle journey – her return to the roots of her career in Austin with producer Mike Flanigin. The album was recorded with her long-time friends and collaborators Jimmie Vaughan and Billy F Gibbons (ZZ Top) as well Chris ‘Whipper’ Layton from Double Trouble, Charlie Sexton, and members of the Tedeschi Trucks and Gary Clark Jr bands.
FLAC | 716 MB | LINKS
1969’s “Brave New World” is the album that not only fully integrates the blues-rock stomp and hazy trippiness of “Children Of The Future” and “Sailor”, but also adds a newfound pop gloss. Indeed, elements of this album would reappear throughout Miller’s stratospherically successful mid-’70s commercial heyday: the slyly humorous centerpiece rocker “Space Cowboy” was name-checked on “The Joker,” and the main riff of “My Dark Hour” (a studio collaboration between Miller and Paul McCartney) would later reappear as the intro to the huge hit “Fly Like An Eagle.” Brave New World also benefits heavily from the contributions of famed British keyboardist Nicky Hopkins. Acid rockers like “Can’t You Hear Your Daddy’s Heartbeat” and “Got Love ‘Cause You Need It” are wisely kept to the 2:30 mark, saving them from getting bogged down in the monotonous jamming that ruined so many albums of the period, while forward-looking experiments like the noise-rock interludes on the title track give the album a freshness that belies its recording date.
Steve Miller – guitar, lead vocals (1, 2, 4–7, 9), harmonica
Glyn Johns – guitar, backing vocals, percussion
Lonnie Turner – bass (all but 9), backing vocals, guitar
Ben Sidran – keyboards
Tim Davis – drums (all but 9), lead vocals (3, 8)
Nicky Hopkins – piano (5)
Paul McCartney (as “Paul Ramon”) – drums (9), bass guitar (9), backing vocals (2,9), guitar (9)
VBR`235 kbps | 269 MB | LINKS
1. You’ve Been My Inspiration
2. Can’t Stand Your Love
3. I Was Born to Lose You
4. Brotherly Love
5. Life Won’t Be the Same (Without You)
6. I’m Better Off Without You
7. I’m So Proud
8. Make It with You
9. Spinning Around
10. I’m Leaving This Time
11. Baby Change Your Mind
12. Movin’ on
13. Black Seeds Keep on Growing
14. Why Can’t We All Unite
15. Everybody Plays the Fool
16. You’ve Got to Take It (If You Want It)
18. Where Were You When I Needed You
19. Girl Blue
20. Goodbye My Love
21. You Can Call Me Rover
22. Have You Ever Tried It
23. Summer Breeze
1. California My Way
2. Happiness Is Just Around the Bend
3. Looks Like Rain
4. Don’t You Worry ‘Bout a Thing
5. Just Don’t Want to Be Lonely
6. Rolling Down a Mountainside
7. The Good Old Days
8. I Want to Make You Glad
9. You and Me – Me and You
10. Family Man
11. Shame on the World
13. Let Me Prove My Love to You
14. Instant Love
15. Think Positive (12″ Single Version)
17. What Can a Miracle Do
18. Party People (12″ Single Version)
Korean musicians have created some of the most exhilarating, unexpected folk-rock fusion work of the last few years, with bands such as Jambinai and Black String matching traditional instruments against guitars and electronica. Now comes composer and multi-instrumentalist Park Jiha, who is also fascinated by ancient Japanese instruments and influences, but takes a more gentle, hypnotic approach – which can still prove unexpected and often unsettling. In the past she played in the duo known as [su:m], who have collaborated with Arthur Jeffes of Penguin Cafe Orchestra, but on her solo debut album, Communion, she takes a different approach. She is still writing new music for ancient instruments, and switches between the piri, a harsh-edged bamboo flute; the yanggeum,…
…a hammered dulcimer; and the saenghwang, a mouth organ constructed from bamboo pipes. But she is now joined by saxophone and bass clarinet, vibraphone and percussion.
The result is an intriguing instrumental set that mixes minimalism and melody with bursts of furious energy and experimentation, with echoes of anything from ambient styles to free jazz. This is music that ebbs and flows like the sea. There are passages where vibraphone and dulcimer provide throbbing, repeated and percussive backing for piri, or horn solos that gradually build up and erupt like a furious storm before the calm eventually returns, as in the lengthy “All Soul’s Day”. And there are gently tranquil, atmospheric passages where the saenghwang sounds like an organ – as on the exquisite “The Longing of the Yawning Divide”, inspired by the Belgian monastery where she rehearsed with her band.
Originally released locally in the winter of 2016, “Communion” is released through tak:til and Glitterbeat in March 2018.
(City Slang, 2018)
(Halcyon Veil, 2018)
320 kbps | 164 MB | LINKS
The sister of both Terry and Michael “Tubular Bells” Oldfield, Sally Oldfield got her musical career started by appearing on several of Michael’s projects in the ’70s. This led to Sally securing her own solo record deal, resulting in such releases as 1978’s Water Bearer, and the 1980 U.K. hit single “Mirrors.” Sally also appeared on the holiday album Star of Heaven album with her brother Terry — showcasing her vocal talents on a 23-minute-long version of “Ave Maria” and a soul stirring reading of “Silent Night.” She’s issued solo albums throughout the ’80s and ’90s — her first release of the new millennium was the double-disc anthology Mirrors in 2001. ~ Greg Prato
01. Mandala (2017) (Re-Worked and Re-Mastered) 4:57
02. Break Through the Rock (Re-Worked and Re-Mastered) 3:37
03. No Heart (Re-Worked and Re-Mastered) 3:58
04. Digging for Gold (Re-Worked and Re-Mastered) 4:01
05. Guiding Star (Re-Worked and Re-Mastered) 4:02
06. Promised Land (Re-Worked and Re-Mastered) 5:27
07. Natasha (Re-Worked and Re-Mastered) 4:49
08. Flaming Star (2017) (Re-Worked and Re-Mastered) 4:09
09. Dark Night of My Soul (Re-Worked and Re-Mastered) 3:34
10. Mystic Drum (Re-Worked and Re-Mastered) 4:39
11. Sending Messages (Re-Worked and Re-Mastered) 4:30
12. Masquerade (Re-Worked and Re-Mastered) 4:39
13. Healing Light (Re-Worked and Re-Mastered) 5:37
14. Million Miles from Home (Re-Worked and Re-Mastered) 4:49
15. A Song Cycle (Clear Light/My Drumbeat Heart) (Re-Worked and Re-Mastered) 6:37
16. The Enchanted Way (Re-Worked and Re-Mastered) 4:29
17. Mirrors Breath of Life Version (Re-Worked and Re-Mastered) 4:23
320 kbps | 101 MB | LINKS
01. Black Eye Friday
02. Oliver Cromwell’s Head
03. Darlinka (Darling Karlinka)
04. Poor Irish Billy
05. Pirates of the Irish Sea
07. We Are the Drunks
08. Mike Malloy
09. I Only Like You When I’m Drunk
10. Time After Time
11. …Before the Devil Knows You’re Dead
12. The Soundtrack of My Life
45th Anniversary Super Deluxe Edition
3CD + DVD Box Set Universal Music 2018
Box Set / Albums:
1972 Roxy Music
(3CD + DVD Box Set Universal Music 2018)
Virgin EMI Records / Universal Music
45th Anniversary Super Deluxe Edition
CD / DVD / Multichannel
Catalog Box: 4734389
Made in EU
Dynamic Range: 8 / 9 / 8
Genre / Style: Rock / Art Rock / Glam
Released Year: 1972/2018
CD: FLAC / Level 8 (img + *cue / *cue with ISRC + EAC log, AccurateRip)
DVD: DVD Decrypter (ISO + *mds + log) ? DVD Audio Extractor FLAC 5.1 Surround 24/48 (img + *cue)
Covers: format PNG 300dpi, full scans
Upload: GigaPeta / TurboBit
Title Of Album: The Singles 1954-1957
Year Of Release: 2017
Label (Catalog#): DOL [DOS742H]
Country: United States
Genre: Rhythm & Blues, Soul/Funk, Blues Rock
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Full Size: 235 mb
Upload: Turbobit / HitFile / DipFile
320 kbps | 67 MB | LINKS
Youngs recorded the album in his hometown, Glasgow, as a cycle of chamber songs, a 21st century update of the solo album – one musician playing all the instruments in a small one-room set up. The album itself began with Youngs collecting his own percussion samples: from handclaps, a battered old cymbal, an extractor fan vent, FM radio interference, cassette hiss and a kick from a disastrously ’80s sounding drum machine’. These were then used to programme beats, played back at randomly determined tempos in durations mapped to randomly chosen major label songs.
The original plan was to send Belief out to the ‘major’ labels and collect the rejection letters as an art project. But, as soon as the album had been mixed, Daniel O’Sullivan (Grumbling Fur, This Is Not This Heat) played the songs to Tim Burgess and before the mail art project could take off, Belief became Richard’s debut for Tim Burgess’ O Genesis Recordings label.
Tim Burgess: Richard’s album came to me via his friend Daniel O’Sullivan. He gave me some of Richard’s songs and they completely bowled me over. I immediately asked if O Genesis could release it and he put me in touch with Richard. Belief is sublime gnostic pop and is the soundtrack to why I wanted to be able to release albums on our label. O Genesis had recently released Daniel’s record (VELD) and it’s always difficult to know what an artist thinks of our label – they might just be being polite when they say good things. If someone recommends a friend or a band that is dear to them, then that is a perfect sign for me.’
Richard Youngs has released around 140 albums and his collaborations include Makoto Kawabata (Acid Mothers Temple), Jandek, Oren Ambarchi, Alasdair Roberts, Alastair Galbraith and Heatsick. Prolific, multi-genre and impossible to categorise, Stewart Lee has said of him: Imagine Richard Youngs as the junior member of a cabal of prolific and puritanical English musician-mystics, including The Fall’s Mark E Smith, Van der Graaf Generator’s Peter Hammill, Martin Carthy and The Clangers’ composer Vernon Elliot, and still his nature will elude you.’
320 kbps | 262 MB | LINKS
The Everly Brothers were American country-influenced rock and roll singers, known for steel-string guitar and close harmony singing, formed by brothers Don Everly (born February 1, 1937) and Phil Everly (born January 19, 1939 – died January 3, 2014). They had their greatest success between 1957 and 1964.
01. Keep A-Lovin Me
02. The Sun Keeps Shining
03. Bye Bye Love
04. I Wonder If I Care As Much
05. Wake Up Little Susie
06. Maybe Tomorrow
07. This Little Girl Of Mine
08. Should We Tell Him
09. All I Have To Do Is Dream
11. Devoted To You
12. Bird Dog
14. Love Of My Life
15. Take A Message To Mary
16. Poor Jenny
17. (‘Til) I Kissed You
18. Oh, What A Feeling
19. Let It Be Me
20. Since You Broke My Heart
21. Cathy’s Clown
22. Always It’s You
23. When Will I Be Loved
24. Be Bop A-Lula
25. So Sad (To Watch Good Love Go Bad)
01. Like Strangers
02. Brand New Heartache
03. Ebony Eyes
04. Walk Right Back
06. Stick With Me, Baby
07. Crying In The Rain
08. I’m Not Angry
09. That’s Old Fashioned (Thats The Way Love Should Be)
10. How Can I Meet Here
11. I’m Here To Get My Baby Out Of Jail
12. Lightning Express
13. Don’t Ask Me To Be Friends
14. No One Can Make My Sunshine Smile
15. Leave My Woman Alone
16. Keep A-Knockin’
17. Rip It Up
18. Hey Doll Baby
19. Roving Gambler
20. Put My Little Shoes Away
21. Sleepless Nights
22. Oh, True Love
23. Nashville Blues
25. That’s What You Do To Me
Title Of Album: Five Classic Albums Plus Bonus Singles & Radio Show Tracks
Year Of Release: 2012
Label (Catalog#): Real Gone [RGMCD022]
Country: United States
Genre: Rock & Roll, Rockabilly, Country, Folk
Quality: FLAC (tracks,cue,log,scans)
Full Size: 1.04 gb
Upload: Turbobit / DipFile
The Jazz Butcher
The Wasted Years
(Fire Records, 2017 4cd)
We know Ramito, Chuito, German Rosario and Odilio Gonzalez
to name a few Jibaro interpreters. Today a female singer in the
same category. La Calandria comes on Ansonia accompanied by
Claudio ferrer y sus Jibaros, with her powerful voice she makes
quite an impression. Brisas Navideñas is a very strong album..
We kenden reeds Ramito, Chuito, German Rosario en odilio
Gonzalez om maar enkele Jibaro vertolkers te noemen. Vandaag
de eerste vrouw in het gezelschap. La Calandria verschijnt op Ansonia
met dit stevige album. Ze gaat vergezeld door Claudio Ferrer en zijn
Jibaros en maakt een zeer krachtige indruk. Niet te versmaden..
01 – Somos boricuas
02 – Brisas navideñas
03 – Solo tu y yo
04 – Tristeza en la serrania
05 – El tintero
06 – La jibara se va
07 – Oracion campesina
08 – El que se va no hace falta
09 – Navidad borincana
10 – Todo mi amor
11 – Por un beso
12 – Lindo jibarito