Articles on this Page
- 04/12/18--11:36: _Canned Heat - Boogi...
- 04/12/18--11:36: _Sojourner - The Sha...
- 04/12/18--11:52: _Simone Felice – The...
- 04/12/18--11:58: _VA NOW That's What ...
- 04/12/18--12:02: _Tine Poppy-Live Bla...
- 04/12/18--12:09: _UB40 - Rat In The K...
- 04/12/18--12:09: _Ը????? & ??????????...
- 04/12/18--12:09: _VA - Monsters Of Fu...
- 04/12/18--12:53: _The Moondoggies – A...
- 04/12/18--13:12: _Dean Evenson & Pete...
- 04/12/18--13:54: _Jason Aldean – Rear...
- 04/12/18--15:00: _VA-African Pearls V...
- 04/12/18--21:42: _(Country/Pop) Sailo...
- 04/12/18--21:47: _BLACKPINK - SO HOT ...
- 04/12/18--21:47: _Bastille - All This...
- 04/12/18--21:47: _Drake - Scary Hours...
- 04/12/18--21:47: _The Weeknd - My Dea...
- 04/12/18--21:47: _Johnny Clegg & Savu...
- 04/12/18--21:47: _Johnny Clegg & Savu...
- 04/12/18--21:47: _DNCE - DNCE (2016) ...
- 04/12/18--11:36: Canned Heat - Boogie with Canned Heat [Reissue 1989] (1968)
- 04/12/18--11:36: Sojourner - The Shadowed Road (2018)
- 04/12/18--11:52: Simone Felice – The Projector (2018)
- 04/12/18--11:58: VA NOW That's What I Call Country Songs of Inspiration (2018).VS.MP3
- 04/12/18--12:02: Tine Poppy-Live Black Box Sessions-DVBS-FR-2017-OND
- 04/12/18--12:09: UB40 - Rat In The Kitchen (1986)
- 04/12/18--12:09: Ը????? & ??????????? - ??????????? ??????? ? ????? (2018)
- 04/12/18--12:09: VA - Monsters Of Funk & Soul (A Unique Label Compilation) (2010)
- 04/12/18--12:53: The Moondoggies – A Love Sleeps Deep (2018)
- 04/12/18--13:12: Dean Evenson & Peter Ali - Prayers on the Wind (2018)
- 04/12/18--13:54: Jason Aldean – Rearview Town (2018)
- 04/12/18--15:00: VA-African Pearls Vol. 4 Senegal-(Sampler)-2006-SAW
- 04/12/18--21:42: (Country/Pop) Sailor Jerri - No Rules In Sight - 2018, MP3, 320 kbps
- 04/12/18--21:47: BLACKPINK - SO HOT (THE BLACKLABEL REMIX) (2017) FLAC
- 04/12/18--21:47: Bastille - All This Bad Blood (2013) FLAC (tracks+.cue)
- 04/12/18--21:47: Drake - Scary Hours EP (2018) FLAC
- 04/12/18--21:47: The Weeknd - My Dear Melancholy (EP) (2018) FLAC
- 04/12/18--21:47: Johnny Clegg & Savuka - Third World Child (1987) FLAC (image+.cue)
- 04/12/18--21:47: DNCE - DNCE (2016) [Hi-Res 24/44.1] FLAC
Artist: Canned Heat
Title Of Album: Boogie with Canned Heat
Release Date: 1989 (1968)
Label: See For Miles Records (SEE CD 62)
Quality: APE (image+.cue+covers)
Length: 42:47 min
Total Size: 234 MB (+5%)
Boogie with Canned Heat is the second album by Canned Heat, released in 1968. Unlike their debut, it features mostly original material. It included the top 10 hit "On the Road Again," one of their best known songs. "Amphetamine Annie," a warning about the dangers of amphetamine abuse, also received considerable airplay. "Fried Hockey Boogie" was the first example of one of Canned Heat's boogies, or loose jams. When released on CD in 2005, six tracks originally released on singles were included as bonus tracks.
Title Of Album: The Shadowed Road
Release Date: 2018
Location: Sweden / New Zealand
Label: Avantgarde Music (av338)
Genre: Black Metal, Doom Metal
Quality: FLAC (image+.cue)
Length: 51:32 min
Total Size: 351 MB (+5%)
320 kbps | 86 MB | LINKS
It’s a handcrafted album of lone guitars echoing in the twilight, nocturnal electronics and woodsy vocals in which you can hear and feel the grain. Of scenes and moods, shouts and cries and pleas, interweaving narratives lovingly birthed in Simone’s native woods, (with longtime recording collaborators David Baron, Pete Hanlon and James Felice) not far from the Kaaterskill Creek upon which he himself was born.
VA NOW That's What I Call Country Songs of Inspiration (2018).VS.MP3
MP3 CBR 320 kbps | 01:05:15 | 149 Mb
Country | Label: Universal Music, Sony Music
1. Lady Antebellum – Hello World (05:22)
2. Tim McGraw – Touchdown Jesus (04:00)
3. Carrie Underwood – Jesus Take the Wheel (03:42)
4. Rascal Flatts – Bless the Broken Road (03:43)
5. Josh Turner – Long Black Train (03:59)
6. Alison Krauss – Down To the River To Pray (02:54)
7. Vince Gill – Go Rest High On That Mountain (04:14)
8. George Strait – I Believe (03:42)
9. Alabama – Angels Among Us (04:07)
10. Brad Paisley – When I Get Where I'm Going (feat. Dolly Parton) (04:03)
11. Eric Paslay – Deep As It Is Wide (04:25)
12. Phil Vassar & Randy Travis – This Is God (03:28)
13. Chris Young – The Man I Want To Be (03:24)
14. Craig Morgan – God Must Really Love Me (03:39)
15. Brooks & Dunn – Believe (04:34)
16. Martina McBride – God's Will (05:50)
Comprimido con WINRAR
|Title of Album:||Live Black Box Sessions|
|Year of Release:||2017|
|Total Time:||39 minutes and 52 seconds|
|Total Size:||63.63 MB|
|01||Live Black Box Sessions||Tine Poppy||39:52|
The post Tine Poppy-Live Black Box Sessions-DVBS-FR-2017-OND appeared first on AlbumDL.
Title Of Album: Rat In The Kitchen
Release Date: 1986
Label: DEP International (DEP CD 11)
Quality: APE (image+.cue+covers)
Length: 43:10 min
Total Size: 276 MB (+5%)
Rat in the Kitchen is the seventh album by UB40, released in July 1986. This album contained two UK hits, "Sing Our Own Song" (UK No. 5 in 1986) and "Rat in Mi Kitchen" (UK No. 12 in 1987). The album itself reached 8 in the UK album charts in 1986 staying in the charts for twenty weeks. The album provoked a positive reception from critics.
???????????: ?????? Ը????? & ???????????
??????: ??????????? ??????? ? ?????
??? ???????: 2018
?????: Ulitka Records (U 030)
????: Rock, Avant-garde
??????: WavPack (image+.cue+covers)
????? ????.: 57:21 ???
?-?? ??????: 14
?????? ??????: 358 MB (+5%)
Title Of Album: Monsters Of Funk & Soul (A Unique Label Compilation)
Year Of Release: 2010
Label (Catalog#): Unique [UNIQ182-2]
Genre: Soul, Funk, Rhythm & Blues
Quality: FLAC (tracks,cue,log)
Full Size: 370 mb
Upload: Turbobit / HitFile / DipFile
320 kbps | 104 MB | LINKS
On first listen, this one is organic American guitar rock with a deep and subtle beauty. “Easy Going” will certainly appeal to anyone who loves Neil Young and Crazy Horse and Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere.
But Caleb Quick’s keyboards linger in the shallows of the tune and soften the tension of the urgent duel guitar work.
And then the song turns on a dime and echoes (no pun) the spacey blues of Pink Floyd.
“Cinders” has an incessant groove, again not dissimilar from the best of Crazy Horse. Once more, the guitar playing reveals its sublime textures after repeated plays. And again, the keyboards frame that beauty. This is an album of understatement. Even the lyrics, buried deep in the sonics, are worthy of patience as songwriter and vocalist Kevin Murphy sings against racism and the “voices in the darkness.”
I don’t know, but American music in the year 2018 just needs to say that.
“Match” is dreamy rock music. It recalls the absolute beauty of the sadly neglected Fleetwood Mac album Future Games. Yeah, they sold a lot of records later on, but this mid-period record is a lovely (and perfect) juxtaposition of Danny Kirwan’s British blues and Bob Welch’s west coast guitar sound.
The same is true for my favorite guitar band, Wishbone Ash. But again, the sound of Brit hard rock and folk music bumps into American blues and jazz.
And speaking of bumping, Carl Sagan, in his book Cosmos, writes, “Sex seems to have been invented around two billion years ago.” Apparently, (to paraphrase his book) that’s when two microbes accidentally bumped into each other and managed to “exchange whole paragraphs, pages and books of their DNA.”
Now, given the fact that this accidental bumping of two microbes, sped the pace of evolution, an evolution that somehow and eventually resulted in Buddy Holly, Fats Domino, Chuck Berry, The Beatles, The Kinks, and, ironically the band Devo, those two microbes, perhaps, and it’s only an idea, should be posthumously inducted into The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, just to say thanks.
But that’s the deal with these Moondoggies and their American music. They take so many bits of rock ‘n’ roll, and seamlessly bump them into each other, and in doing so, create something expansive, something rather deep, something diverse, and perhaps, something quite profound.
And American music in the year 2018 just needs to say that, too.
The next song, “Sick in Bed” is 50’s rock, resuscitated, like a pleasant dream of sharing a really good hamburger with the love of a lifetime.
But then Crazy Horse grunge rock rears its head again with the wonderful “Soviet Barn Fire.” This one shreds its tune. Somewhere there’s a pause. But then the guitars shred the tune again. Then “My Mother” cascades like water and adds a pedal steel guitar into the whirlpool. And “Promises” strolls like the perfect prom night date when no photo can ever capture the big moon moment. That’s America, yet again.
Ah, the final song, “Underground A Love Sleeps Deep,” just sings for itself. This one is epic; it’s epic in the jangly guitars; it’s epic in its concern for the future; it’s epic in the deep bass; and it’s epic in the tense guitar and all the voices that slowly sing, choir-like, into the final grooves.
This is Americana rock music. It’s subtle; it’s commonly profound; it’s a flannel shirted record; it’s a buffalo nickel album; it’s an album where we look to England; and it’s an album where our mother country glances back at us. It’s a record in which we look at ourselves. And that, even when contemplating the worth of a rock ‘n’ roll album, is always a pretty good thing.
by Bill Golembeski
???????????: Dean Evenson & Peter Ali
??????: Prayers on the Wind
??? ???????: 2018
?????: Native American, Flute
320 kbps | 111 MB | LINKS
Two-time, reigning and current ACM “Entertainer of the Year” nominee Jason Aldean returns with his eighth studio album, Rearview Town. Joining forces with longtime producer Michael Knox, the risks and their rewards electrify the 15 new tracks snaking between stadium-sized guitar anthems, heartfelt country minimalism and hip-hop swagger. “It’s about putting things behind you…things that have held you down…and looking ahead,” said Aldean of the album’s title track. “When you look at my career and the personal experiences I’ve gone through, it really seemed like a fitting title for this record and it’s one of the best songs I’ve ever recorded. It was important to me to pick songs that have substance to them, I’m more conscious of that these days.” Long a maestro of up-tempo stompers, Aldean kicks off Rearview Town with “Dirt to Dust” and “Set It Off,” an epic one-two punch of dirty guitars and undeniable hooks with razor-sharp production. Heading for traditional country on the standout lost love lament “Drowns the Whiskey” featuring Miranda Lambert, the track is remarkably understated in its arrangement, but it’s saturated in well-worn emotions. On “Better At Being Who I Am,” Aldean lends a nuanced, knowing delivery to the breakup tale. Occasionally like on lead single, “You Make It Easy,” he even finds himself channeling the blues. But for all its sonic diversity, Rearview Town is indelibly cohesive. It’s Aldean’s lifelong love of country — country music and country life – that ties it all together.
|Title of Album:||African Pearls Vol. 4 Senegal|
|Year of Release:||2006|
|Total Time:||1 hour, 17 minutes and 37 seconds|
|Total Size:||101.69 MB|
|01||Senegal Sunugal||Orchestra Baobab||5:42|
|02||Jankaake||Star Number One||5:36|
|03||Santa Barbara||Super National Band||5:45|
|08||Aduna Jarul Naawo||Orchestra Baobab||3:51|
|10||Wallou !||Guelewar Band||7:26|
|12||Wallou !||Guelewar Band||5:50|
The post VA-African Pearls Vol. 4 Senegal-(Sampler)-2006-SAW appeared first on AlbumDL.
Sailor Jerri • No Rules In Sight Жанр : Country/Pop Страна : USA (Minnesota) Год издания : 2018 Аудиокодек : MP3 Тип рипа : tracks Битрейт аудио : 320 kbps Продолжительность : 00:37:58 Наличие сканов : нет Источник релиза : BabaSch 01.
Artist: BLACKPINK | Album: SO HOT (THE BLACKLABEL REMIX) | Released: 2017 | Genre: Pop
Artist: Bastille | Album: All This Bad Blood | Released: 2013 | Label: Virgin Records | Genre: Alternative Rock, Indie Pop, Indie Rock
Artist: Drake | Album: Scary Hours EP | Released: 2018 | Genre: Hip-Hop
Artist: The Weeknd | Album: My Dear Melancholy (EP) | Released: 2018 | Genre: RnB
Artist: Johnny Clegg & Savuka | Album: Third World Child | Released: 1987 | Label: EMI | Catalog #: CDP 746778-2 | Genre: Rock
Artist: Johnny Clegg & Savuka | Album: In My African Dream (The Best Of) | Released: 1994 | Label: EMI | Catalog #: 7234 8 30073 2 5 | Genre: Rock
Artist: DNCE | Album: DNCE | Released: 2016 | Label: Republic Records | Genre: Pop Rock