Articles on this Page
- 07/04/17--19:49: _(Country/Americana)...
- 07/04/17--19:49: _(Country Rock) Jon ...
- 07/04/17--19:49: _(Classic Country) S...
- 07/04/17--20:13: _Kiran Ahluwalia – A...
- 07/04/17--20:49: _(Traditional Countr...
- 07/04/17--21:47: _DMC Commercial Coll...
- 07/04/17--21:49: _(Country) Taylor Sw...
- 07/04/17--22:21: _Stacy-Cest Doux-WEB...
- 07/04/17--22:41: _Jeff Tweedy - Toget...
- 07/04/17--22:49: _(Country) Dennis St...
- 07/04/17--23:22: _Casey James – Strip...
- 07/04/17--23:43: _Johnny Bush – The A...
- 07/05/17--01:14: _Stokley – Introduci...
- 07/05/17--01:48: _(Indian Classical, ...
- 07/05/17--02:30: _οι Ω-RAY του Γιώργο...
- 07/05/17--02:30: _Jacob Mafuleni & Ga...
- 07/05/17--02:55: _Willie Clayton – Cr...
- 07/05/17--04:34: _Eddie Saenz – 17 Ho...
- 07/05/17--04:55: _Graham Nash – Refle...
- 07/05/17--05:42: _VA - Modern Folk So...
- 07/04/17--19:49: (Country/Americana) Kent Blazy - '66 - 2017, MP3, 320 kbps
- 07/04/17--19:49: (Country Rock) Jon Cyr - Chasin' The Lights - 2017, MP3, 320 kbps
- 07/04/17--20:13: Kiran Ahluwalia – Aam Zameen: Common Ground
- Mustt Mustt (feat. Tinariwen)
- Rabbu Ru
- Rabbu Ru
- Yaar Naal
- Mustt Mustt Redux
- Matadjem - Waris Shah
- Mustt Mustt
- 07/04/17--21:47: DMC Commercial Collection 414 (2017)
- 07/04/17--22:21: Stacy-Cest Doux-WEB-FR-2016-RYG
- 07/04/17--22:41: Jeff Tweedy - Together At Last (2017) [HDtracks]
- 07/04/17--23:22: Casey James – Strip It Down (2017)
- 07/04/17--23:43: Johnny Bush – The Absolute Johnny Bush (2017)
- 07/05/17--01:14: Stokley – Introducing Stokley (2017)
- 07/05/17--02:30: οι Ω-RAY του Γιώργου Καρανικόλα (ex-The Last Drive, Blackmail κ.λπ.)
- 07/05/17--02:30: Jacob Mafuleni & Gary Gritness – Batanidzo (2017)
- Artist: Jacob Mafuleni & Gary Gritness
- Album: Batanidzo
- Genre: World Music
- Released: 2017
- Format: MP3 320Kbps
- Size: 103 MB
- 07/05/17--02:55: Willie Clayton – Crossroad of the Blues (2017)
- 07/05/17--04:34: Eddie Saenz – 17 Hours (2017)
- 07/05/17--04:55: Graham Nash – Reflections [3CD Box Set] (2009)
- 07/05/17--05:42: VA - Modern Folk Song Collection: Tom Dooley & Cotton Fields (1991)
Kent Blazy • '66 Жанр : Country/Americana Страна : USA (Lexington, KY) Год издания : 2017 Аудиокодек : MP3 Тип рипа : tracks Битрейт аудио : 320 kbps Продолжительность : 00:38:58 Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи : нет 01.
Jon Cyr • Chasin' The Lights Жанр : Country Rock Страна : Canada (Nova Scotia) Год издания : 2017 Аудиокодек : MP3 Тип рипа : tracks Битрейт аудио : 320 kbps Продолжительность : 00:42:39 Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи : нет 01.
Sons Of The Palomino • Sons Of The Palomino Жанр : Classic Country Страна : USA (Nashville, TN) Год издания : 2017 Аудиокодек : MP3 Тип рипа : tracks Битрейт аудио : 320 kbps Продолжительность : 00:47:47 Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи : нет 01.
Release Date: October 24, 2011
Label: Avokado Artists Recordings
Artist: Kiran Ahluwalia
Johnny Bush • The Absolute Johnny Bush Жанр : Traditional Country Страна : USA (Houston, TX) Год издания : 2017 Аудиокодек : MP3 Тип рипа : tracks Битрейт аудио : 320 kbps Продолжительность : 00:58:31 Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи : нет 01.
Title: Commercial Collection 414
Label: DMC Records
Style: House, Dance, Country, Trance, Progressive, Europop, Ska, African, Latin, Funk, Soul
Release Date: 29-06-2017
Format: 2CDr, Compilation, Partially Mixed
Quality: 320 Kbps/Joint Stereo/44100Hz
Tracks: 18 Tracks
Size: 369 Mb / 02:40:21 Min
Taylor Swift - Taylor Swift (Deluxe Edition) Жанр : Country Год выпуска диска : 2007 Производитель диска : США Аудио кодек : ISO.WAVPack Тип рипа : image+.cue Битрейт аудио : lossless Продолжительность : 00:55:48 Трэклист : 01.
Title: C’est doux
Bitrate: 320 Kbps
Size: 9.13 MB
01. Stacy – C’est doux (3:57)
Download Stacy-Cest Doux-WEB-FR-2016-RYG
Title Of Album: Together At Last
Year Of Release: 2017
Label (Catalog#): Anti/Epitaph
Country: United States
Genre: Alt-Country, Singer-Songwriter
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Bitrate: Lossless [96kHz/24bit]
Full Size: 790 mb
Dennis Stroughmatt • Wrong Side Of The World Жанр : Country Страна : USA (Albion, IL) Год издания : 2017 Аудиокодек : MP3 Тип рипа : tracks Битрейт аудио : 320 kbps Продолжительность : 00:45:52 Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи : нет 01.
320 kbps | 121 MB | LINKS
It’s not often that the blues gets summarized with a happy platitude, but when Casey James inserted that phrase into “Hard Times, Heartaches & Scars,” it was a hard-won truth. James is familiar to many as a finalist on season 9 of American Idol, and familiar to still more as a country artist who notched a Top 15 single with “Crying On A Suitcase.”
But in Strip It Down, James comes into his own by following a simple plan: being himself. Instead of following the expectations of TV producers or the game plan of a well-oiled record company, James collected 14 songs he’d written or co-written, holed up in a Nashville studio with a trim, crackerjack band and hammered out the bulk of the album in a scant four days.
It’s titled Strip It Down because it’s exactly what Casey James did – shed off the layers of stylized artistic clothing that he’d been given in those other public ventures to find the real artist underneath, a guy with a convincing, smoky vocal quality and a burning, lyrical skill with a guitar.
“All I want to do is play music,” James says. “Stripping it back to just me making a record of music that I love was a huge stepping stone in my life.”
The music he loves is the blues. Between his shrewd playing and exuberant singing, the influence of Albert Collins, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Doyle Bramhall II and ZZ Top are highly apparent in Strip It Down, which folds in a variety of styles, all connected directly to that blues base. Raspy Delbert McClinton joins him on the opening track, a raucous bit of Texas roadhouse swagger titled “Bulletproof.” From there, James courses through the dramatic blues/rock of “All I Need,” the light country swing of “Stupid Crazy,” the spacious old-school R&B of “Different Kind Of Love” and the gutbucket closer “Fight You For The Blues.”
320 kbps | 143 MB | LINKS
Top Notch collection from the Texas country music legend. Johnny Bush, nicknamed the Country Caruso, is best known for his distinctive voice and as the writer of “Whiskey River,” a top-ten hit for himself and Willie Nelson’s signature song.
1. I’ll Go To A Stranger (2:14)
2. Today I Started Loving You Again (3:11)
3. Whiskey River (2:29)
4. Each Time (2:33)
5. Right Back In Your Arms Again (2:22)
6. Undo The Right (2:38)
7. My Cup Runneth Over (2:30)
8. The Last Thing I Needed (The First Thing This Morning) (3:48)
9. I’ll Be There (2:11)
10. Ain’t Your Memory Got No Pride At All (3:19)
11. These Lips Don’t Know How To Say Goodbye (2:35)
12. This Has Gotta Last (2:27)
13. I Gotta Get Drunk (2:26)
14. The Door (3:26)
15. You’re Playing Hard To Forget (3:32)
16. If I Say I Love You (Consider Me Drunk) (3:15)
17. You’ll Never Leave Me Completely (3:04)
18. Ain’t No Honky-Tonks In Jail (3:43)
19. As Long As I Am Dreaming (3:03)
20. Without A Song (3:38)
320 kbps | 137 MB | LINKS
Since way back in the early ’90s, Stokley Williams has been the face of Mint Condition, one of the most renowned acts in R&B history. Mint Condition became the definition of a band, using their fresh, live instrumentation to craft some of the most memorable tracks of the 90s.
And while Stokley’s matchless vocals became synonymous with Mint Condition’s hits, he always resisted the urge to drop the seemingly inevitable solo album.
That is, until now. Introducing Stokley is an album more that two decades in the making and don’t worry, Stokley does not disappoint.
A word of warning to those expecting this album to be Mint Condition light – don’t get your hopes up. “Level,” the album’s first single and brightest gem, certainly is crafted in the mold of Mint Condition’s biggest hits. Stokley’s flawless vocals and the feel-good vibe put this one in the conversation for best R&B track of 2017. But the song – and the album itself – is more about progression than imitation.
Stokley celebrates natural beauty on “Organic,” shunning “girls that’s quick to show off everything” in favor of women who embrace the simple things. The track’s groovy, no-frills production accentuates that message. The lyrics of “Think About U” are just as poignant, with Stokely coping with a long distance love with doting maturity: “Unlock my phone, you’re picture’s there to soothe my ‘I miss you’s.’”
While the album starts off with the midtempo grooves that have long been his hallmark, Stokley spends the rest of album cycling through various musical stylings. Seriously, the man swaps beats like Rihanna swaps wigs. But in most cases, Stokley doesn’t miss a step.
A heavy electric guitar brings the thunder on “Forecast” to help Stokley lament rainy days – “all love leaves an aftermath … our love needs an epitaph.” “Art in Motion” is sheer elegance, thanks to maestro Robert Glasper’s score. Stokley teams with Estelle for “U & I” a gentle duet with just enough hip-hop edge to spice up the proceedings. Meanwhile, “Cross the Line” gives the tempo a dose of adrenaline, feeling a bit like the sort of track Michael Jackson would deliver if he was still with us.
Stokley acclimates himself well on the Latin-tinged “Victoria,” though his ad-libs get a little too silly by track’s end. The lustful “Hold My Breath” also gets a bit too cute for its own good but the songs aren’t total losses. In fact, the album’s only misfires are “Way Up,” which woefully tries to wedge Stokley’s vocals into the urban playlists, and the unnecessary “Wheels Up,” which just feels like a lesser version of the vastly superior “We/Me.” The latter is introspection at its best: “Scared to drive and frightened to fly/afraid to fail so you won’t even try … I’m not complaining, just contemplating.”
In many ways, Introducing Stokley isn’t the album many of us were expecting. It’s not the vocal showcase we know Stokley is capable of, nor is it a 45 minute nostalgia act. Instead, it plays out more like an exhibition of Stokley’s musical diversity – heights that could only be achieved by decades of experience.
Indian Talking Machine (78 RPM Record And Gramophone Collecting On The Sub-Continent) Жанр : Indian Classical, Sublime Frequencies Носитель : CD Страна-производитель диска (релиза) : USA Год издания : 2016 Издатель (лейбл) : Sublime Frequencies Номер по каталогу : SF099 Аудиокодек : FLAC (*.
01 – Mayarira
02 – Mweya We Chikoni
03 – Zvichapera
04 – Mukuru
05 – Mugariro
06 – Nyama Lekougotcha
320 kbps | 129 MB | LINKS
Always-great work from Willie Clayton – a blues singer in scene, but one who often works with a sound that’s equal part southern soul – especially that late 70s moment when some of the older southern soul singers moved onto the Malaco Records blues scene! Willie’s recorded with Otis Clay in the past, and you can definitely hear a level of vocal phrasing that lives up to Clay’s legacy – set to instrumentation that’s a bit more Chicago electric blues overall, but well-crafted, without any sense of cliche. Titles include “We Had A Good Thang”, “Keep On Loving Me”, “Two Wrongs Don’t Make It Right”, “Backside Of Fifty”, “Bartender Blues”, and “Sneaking & Creeping”.
320 kbps | 102 MB | LINKS
Eddie Saenz was brought up by a community of country loving, honkytonk junkies that instilled the love for country music in the young child’s heart and soul. Influenced by the constant CD spins of country legends such as Willie Nelson and Merle Haggard in his dad’s pick-up, Eddie got lost in the world of music at age 9, when he first picked up a guitar.
320 kbps | 519 MB | LINKS
He’s been part of two huge-selling international superstar rock groups, and recorded some very popular albums on his own and with David Crosby. Yet Graham Nash has never been thought of as a talent in his own right the way that, to varying degrees, either of his three bandmates in Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young have. This three-CD, 64-track box set can be seen as both a way of focusing the spotlight on Nash’s work both within and outside of his famous bands, and also as a career retrospective of sorts, spanning as it does about 40 years of recordings. Like almost all such box sets, however, it won’t be as balanced as everyone would like between his various career phases and contexts, or contain as much in the way of revelatory rarities as some would hope. To start with the set’s strengths, certainly it includes virtually all of the material for which Nash is most known as a songwriter, and to some degree as a lead singer. All of the major songs he wrote as part of CSN (or CSNY) are here in their celebrated official versions, prominent among them “Marrakesh Express,” “Pre-Road Downs,” “Our House,” and “Teach Your Children.” So is his sole Top 40 hit single, “Chicago”; highlights from his first/best/most commercially successful solo album, Songs for Beginners; and numerous tracks from his collaborative efforts with Crosby. The 150-page booklet has lots of photos and insightful comments on each track by Nash himself.
01. On A Carousel – THE HOLLIES (February 1967 UK 7″ single on Parlophone R 5562, A-side, Mono)
02. Carrie Anne – THE HOLLIES (May 1967 UK 7″ single on Parlophone R 5602, A-side, Mono)
03. King Midas In Reverse – THE HOLLIES (September 1967 UK 7″ single on Parlophone R 5637, A-side, Mono)
04. Marrakesh Express – CROSBY, STILLS & NASH
05. Pre-Road Downs – CROSBY, STILLS & NASH
06. Lady Of The Island – CROSBY, STILLS & NASH (tracks 4 to 6 are from the album “Crosby, Stills & Nash” released June 1969 in the USA on Atlantic SD 8229 and in the UK on Atlantic 588 189)
07. Our House – CROSBY, STILLS, NASH & YOUNG
08. Teach Your Children – CROSBY, STILLS, NASH & YOUNG (tracks 7 and 8 originally on the album “Déjà Vu” released March 1970 in the USA on Atlantic SD 7200 and in the UK on Atlantic 2401 001. Track 8 is a Previously Unreleased Mix)
09. Right Between The Eyes – GRAHAM NASH (Previously Unreleased Demo)
10. I Used To Be King – GRAHAM NASH (Previously Unreleased Alternate Mix)
11. Simple Man – GRAHAM NASH (Previously Unreleased Alternate Mix)
12. Man In The Mirror – GRAHAM NASH (Previously Unreleased Alternate Mix)
13. Better Days – GRAHAM NASH (Previously Unreleased Alternate Mix)
14. Military Madness – GRAHAM NASH (Previously Unreleased Alternate Mix)
15. Sleep Song – GRAHAM NASH (Previously Unreleased Alternate Mix)
16. Chicago/We Can Change The World – GRAHAM NASH (Previously Unreleased Alternate Mix)
17. Southbound Train – CROSBY & NASH
18. Immigration Man – CROSBY & NASH (tracks 17 and 18 on the album “Graham Nash / David Crosby” released April 1972 in the USA on Atlantic SD 7220 and May 1972 in the UK on Atlantic K 50011)
19. Wild Tales – GRAHAM NASH (Previously Unreleased Alternate Mix)
20. Prison Song – GRAHAM NASH (Previously Unreleased Alternate Mix)
21. Oh! Camil (The Winter Soldier) – GRAHAM NASH (Previously Unreleased Alternate Mix)
22. On The Line – GRAHAM NASH (Previously Unreleased Alternate Mix)
23. You’ll Never Be The Same – GRAHAM NASH (Previously Unreleased Alternate Mix)
24. Another Sleep Song – GRAHAM NASH (Previously Unreleased Alternate Mix)
01. To The Last Whale: Critical Mass/Wind On The Water – DAVID CROSBY / GRAHAM NASH
02. Fieldworker – DAVID CROSBY / GRAHAM NASH
03. Cowboy Of Dreams – DAVID CROSBY / GRAHAM NASH
04. Love Work Out – DAVID CROSBY and GRAHAM NASH (tracks 1 to 4 are from the album “Wind On The Water” released October 1975 in the USA on ABC Records ABCD-902 and January 1976 in the UK on Polydor 2310 428)
05. Marguerita – DAVID CROSBY and GRAHAM NASH (on the album “Whistling Down The Wire” released July 1976 in the USA on ABC Records ABCD-956 and in the UK on Polydor 2310 468)
06. Taken At All – CROSBY. STILLS, NASH & YOUNG (Previously Unreleased Alternate Mix)
07. Mutiny – CROSBY, NASH (on the album “Whistling Down The Wire” released July 1976 in the USA on ABC Records ABCD-956 and in the UK on Polydor 2310 468)
08. Just A Song Before I Go – CROSBY, STILLS & NASH (on the album “CSN” released June 1977 in the USA on Atlantic SD 19104 and in the UK on Atlantic K 50369)
09. Cold Rain – GRAHAM NASH (Previously Unreleased mix)
10. Cathedral – CROSBY, STILLS & NASH (originally on the album “CSN” released June 1977 in the USA on Atlantic SD 19104 and in the UK on Atlantic K 50369 – this is a Previously Unreleased Mix)
11. Barrel Of Pain (Half-Life) – GRAHAM NASH
12. Magical Child – GRAHAM NASH (11 and 12 originally on the album “Earth & Sky” released March 1980 in the USA on Capitol SWAK-12014 and in the UK on Capitol EA-ST 12014. Track 12 is a Previously Unreleased Alternate Mix)
13. Song For Susan – CROSBY, STILLS, NASH
14. Wasted On The Way – CROSBY, STILLS, NASH (13 and 14 on the album “Daylight Again” released July 1982 in the USA on Atlantic SD 19360 and in the UK on Atlantic K 50896)
15. Love Is The Reason – GRAHAM NASH (Previously Unreleased Alternate Mix)
16. Raise A Voice – CROSBY, STILLS, NASH (on “Allies” (Live) released June 1983 on Atlantic 78-0075-1)
17. Clear Blue Skies – CROSBY, STILLS, NASH (Previously Unreleased version)
18. Lonely Man – CROSBY, STILLS, NASH (Previously Unreleased song)
19. Sad Eyes – GRAHAM NASH (Previously Unreleased Alternate Mix)
20. Water From The Moon – GRAHAM NASH (Previously Unreleased song)
21. Soldiers Of Peace – CROSBY, STILLS, NASH & YOUNG (on the album “American Dream” released November 1988 in the USA on Atlantic 7 81888-1 and in the UK on Atlantic WX 233)
01. If Anybody Had A Heart – CROSBY, STILLS & NASH
02. Chippin’ Away – GRAHAM NASH (on the album “Innocent Eyes” released April 1986 in the USA on Atlantic 7 81888 1 and Atlantic WX 233 in the UK)
03. After The Dolphin – CROSBY, STILLS & NASH
04. House Of Broken Dreams – CROSBY, STILLS & NASH (1, 3 and 4 on the album “Live It Up” released June 1990 on LP in the UK and USA on Atlantic 7567 82101-1)
05. Unequal Love – GRAHAM NASH (Previously Unreleased version)
06. Liar’s Nightmare – GRAHAM NASH (Previously Unreleased version)
07. Heartland – CROSBY, STILLS, NASH & YOUNG (on the album “looking Forward” released November 1999 on CD on East West 9362 47436-2)
08. These Empty Days – CROSBY, STILLS & NASH (on the album “After The Storm” released August 1994 on CD on East West 7567 82654-2)
09. Try To Find Me – GRAHAM NASH (Previously Unreleased song)
10. Two Hearts – CAROLE KING and GRAHAM NASH (Previously Unreleased version)
11. Behind The Shades – GRAHAM NASH (Previously Unreleased song)
12. Michael (Hedges Here) – GRAHAM NASH (Previously Unreleased version)
13. I Surrender – CROSBY, NASH
14. Live On (The Wall) – CROSBY, NASH (tracks 13 and 14 are on the 2CD set “Crosby Nash” released 2004 on Sanctuary 06076-84683-2 in the USA and Sanctuary SANDD293 in the UK and Europe)
15. Dirty Little Secret – GRAHAM NASH
16. We Breathe The Same Air – GRAHAM NASH (Previously Unreleased song)
17. Grace – CROSBY, NASH
18. Jesus Of Rio – CROSBY, NASH
19. In Your Name – GRAHAM NASH (Previously Unreleased song)