Articles on this Page
- 03/07/18--23:47: _The Temptations - G...
- 03/07/18--23:47: _Korpiklaani - Terva...
- 03/07/18--23:47: _Bon Jovi - Keep The...
- 03/07/18--23:47: _Celldweller - Sound...
- 03/07/18--23:47: _Tony Joe White - Cl...
- 03/07/18--23:59: _Angel Olsen – My Wo...
- 03/07/18--23:59: _The Fratellis – In ...
- 03/08/18--00:09: _VA - The Rough Guid...
- 03/08/18--00:20: _King Sunny Ade & Hi...
- 03/08/18--00:20: _VA - The Rough Guid...
- 03/08/18--00:26: _Irakere - The Legen...
- 03/08/18--00:55: _Irakere - The Legen...
- 03/08/18--00:59: _Caroline Cotter – H...
- 03/08/18--02:01: _Nap Eyes – I’m Bad ...
- 03/08/18--02:28: _OWEN BRODER / THE A...
- 03/08/18--03:43: _Sandra Nankoma – Ye...
- 03/08/18--04:09: _BAD COMPANY ?Discog...
- 03/08/18--04:09: _Eberhard Schoener -...
- 03/08/18--04:18: _VA-Gumba Fire Bubbl...
- 03/08/18--05:04: _Erasure – World Bey...
- 03/07/18--23:47: The Temptations - Greatest Hits Volume 2 (1986) FLAC
- 03/07/18--23:47: Korpiklaani - Tervaskanto (2007) FLAC
- 03/07/18--23:47: Bon Jovi - Keep The Faith (1992) FLAC (image+.cue)
- 03/07/18--23:47: Tony Joe White - Closer To The Truth (1991) APE (image + .cue)
- 03/07/18--23:59: Angel Olsen – My Woman (2016)
- 03/07/18--23:59: The Fratellis – In Your Own Sweet Time (2018)
- 03/08/18--00:09: VA - The Rough Guide to the Music of Nigeria & Ghana (2002)
- 03/08/18--00:20: King Sunny Ade & His African Beats - Private Line (1978) [Vinyl]
- 03/08/18--00:20: VA - The Rough Guide to the Music of Nigeria & Ghana (2002)
- 03/08/18--00:26: Irakere - The Legendary Irakere In London (1992)
- 03/08/18--00:55: Irakere - The Legendary Irakere In London (1992)
- 03/08/18--00:59: Caroline Cotter – Home on the River (2018)
- 03/08/18--02:01: Nap Eyes – I’m Bad Now (2018)
- 03/08/18--03:43: Sandra Nankoma – Ye’nze (2018)
- 03/08/18--04:09: Eberhard Schoener - Bon Voyage (1986)
- 03/08/18--05:04: Erasure – World Beyond (2018)
Artist: The Temptations | Album: Greatest Hits Volume 2 | Released: 1986 | Genre: Pop, Soul
Artist: Korpiklaani | Album: Tervaskanto | Released: 2007 | Label: Napalm Records | Genre: Metal
Artist: Bon Jovi | Album: Keep The Faith | Released: 1992 | Genre: Rock
Artist: Celldweller | Album: Soundtrack for the Voices in My Head vol. 02 | Released: 2012 | Label: FiXT Music | Catalog #: FXT071 | Genre: Electronic, Rock, Dubstep
Artist: Tony Joe White | Album: Closer To The Truth | Released: 1991 | Genre: Blues, Rock
320 kbps | 110 MB | LINKS
Angel Olsen has announced My Woman, the follow-up to her excellent 2014 album Burn Your Fire for No Witness. It’s out September 2 on Jagjaguwar. Olsen worked with producer Justin Raisen on the record, recording live to tape at LA’s Vox Studios. Guest guitarist Seth Kauffman joined her regular band lineup of bassist Emily Elhaj, drummer Joshua Jaeger, and guitarist Stewart Bronaugh.
In a press release, Olsen says the album addresses themes surrounding “the complicated mess of being a woman. … I’m definitely using scenes that I’ve replayed in my head, in the same way that I might write a script and manipulate a memory to get it to fit. But I think it’s important that people can interpret things the way that they want to.”
2. Never Be Mine
3. Shut Up Kiss Me
4. Give It Up
5. Not Gonna Kill You
6. Heart Shaped Face
8. Those Were The Days
128 kbps | 50 MB | LINKS
1. Stand Up Tragedy
2. Starcrossed Losers
4. Told You So
5. The Next Time We Wed
6. I’ve Been Blind
7. Laughing Gas
8. Advaita Shuffle
9. I Guess…I Suppose…
11. I Am That
Title Of Album: The Rough Guide to the Music of Nigeria & Ghana
Year Of Release: 2002
Label (Catalog#): World Music Network [RGNET1075CD]
Country: Nigeria & Ghana
Genre: Afrobeat, Funk, World, Folk, Ethnic
Quality: FLAC (tracks,cue,log,scans)
Full Size: 468 mb
Upload: Turbobit / DipFile
320 kbps | 73 MB | LINKS
“Home On The River” is the second full-length major release from the sweetly expressive Americana artist who has found a true home on the road and on diverse musical stages throughout the world. Co-produced by Cotter and Jeff Oehler of Beehive Productions and recorded in scenic Saranac Lake, New York, as well as in Kansas City, MO, “Home on the River” emphasizes both the freedom of wanderlust and a sense of place. The album features 9 original songs plus Cotter’s hauntingly lovely acapella version of Woody Guthrie’s “My Peace”.
320 kbps | 107 MB | LINKS
The acclaimed Canadians return with an ambitious, allusive third album that achieves a new sonic clarity, depth, and range to match the effortless melodies and extraordinary writing. It’s the band’s most transparent and personal set of songs to date, in which singer Nigel Chapman interrogates social, psychological, and spiritual milieus for clues about the elusive nature of knowledge.
Ye’nze, Sandra Nankoma’s solo debut presents a new age of soul from Uganda. A combination of tribal lyrics taking one through a journey of the artist’s upbringing coming from a Muganda mother and a Mugwere father, the album titles fuses the respective words meaning “It’s me” in her two native languages. With the influence of the 60-90s legends of soul like Farida Sonko, Miriam Makeba, Anita Baker, Jill Scott and Erykah Badu – the music is about sharing these generations.
Transforming from her past fame as Sandy Soul to Sandra Nankoma, this album is perhaps inevitable to miss-the vocal soul star covers the musical baselines of Jazz and soul-ballad with a distinctive identity and tune that will break barriers of an African soul singer and take the world by storm.
As a singer-song writer, Sandra Nankoma has collaborated with Multiple geniuses on this project: Kaz Kasozi her Mentor, producer and Music director of Littleroom Studio, Uganda; David Felgeirolles, of Future Paradise Studio, France; Michael Avron, Christophe Pittet and Felix Sabal-Lecco.
Performer: BAD COMPANY
Album / collection: ?Discography 1974-1999?
Label / country: ⒸⓅ 1968-2011 Swan Song | EastWest | Atlantic Records. Made in Germany, USA.
Source: Rip by ?????? ??????? & KoGGaN? scans by inet...
Official DR value: 10?13?10?12?9?9?9?9?13?12?13?14?12?9?8?6/7
Catalog (Barcode): much
Genre / Style: Rock, Hard Rock, AOR, Melodic Rock, Soft Rock, Pop Rock
Year (info): 1974-1999 (17 × CD Collection, Re-issue 1985-2011, Re-mastered)
Format: WV (image + .cue)
Covers: in archive
Amount of tracks: 189
Total time: 13:18:46
Size RAR: ~ 5.72 Gb
Password / ?????? : 1965
Upload: DepositFiles.com, TurboBit.net
Title Of Album: Bon Voyage
Year Of Release: 1986
Label (Catalog#): Mercury [830 376-2]
Genre: Modern Classical, Ambient, Prog Rock
Quality: FLAC (tracks,cue,log,scans)
Full Size: 209 mb
Upload: Turbobit / HitFile / DipFile
|Title of Album:||Gumba Fire: Bubblegum Soul and Synth Boogie in 1980s South Africa|
|Year of Release:||2018|
|Total Time:||1 hour, 24 minutes and 42 seconds|
|Total Size:||194.11 MB|
|01||My Brother||The Survivals||4:46|
|03||Hlala Nami||Hot Soul Singers||4:14|
|05||Gumba Fire (Madlakadlaka)||Ashiko||5:42|
|06||Heartbeat||Monwa & Sun||4:52|
|07||Do You Trust Amajita?||Ntombi Ndaba||3:50|
|08||Selallane||The Black Five||3:33|
|13||She’s Impossible||Condry Ziqubu||5:58|
|14||Listen to Me||Peter Maringa||7:53|
The post VA-Gumba Fire Bubblegum Soul and Synth Boogie in 1980s South Africa-WEB-2018-ENRAGED appeared first on AlbumDL.
320 kbps | 104 MB | LINKS
Erasure have announced a collaboration with Echo Collective, the Brussels based collective of post-classical musicians best known for their ongoing collaborative work with A Winged Victory for the Sullen, Johann Johannsson, Dustin O’Halloran and Stars of the Lid.
The collaboration sees the entirety of Erasure’s latest album, World Be Gone, given a post-classical rework. World Beyond was recorded over ten days by Andy Bell and seven performers from the Echo Collective: Margaret Hermant (violin, harp), Neil Leiter (viola), Thomas Engelen (cello), Jaroslaw Mroz (double bass), Gary De Cart (piano) and Antoine Dandoy (vibraphone, glockenspiel).
The album was produced by Echo Collective, mixed by Gareth Jones and arranged by the Echo Collective’s Gary De Cart, Margaret Hermant and Neil Leiter. Neil Leiter from the Echo Collective explains, “The process of this project was really deconstruction and re-purposing. We started by listening to each track layer by layer, and then, using the layers that inspired us or we found essential, we reconstructed the tracks instrumentally. Each of the instruments in the band setup were chosen for their inherent capacities and roles. Often choosing which layer to put with each instrument was a question of matching roles and colours. By stripping so much away, we were able to find a new space for Andy to fill. The text of the songs became much more important in the overall construction of the songs, and Andy was free to explore more dynamics and vocal range.”