Articles on this Page
- 07/11/18--20:30: _Yello - Pocket Univ...
- 07/11/18--20:42: _DMC Commercial Coll...
- 07/11/18--23:14: _Lazybirds – Lord Lo...
- 07/11/18--23:36: _Michael Lington - S...
- 07/11/18--23:36: _The Necessaries - E...
- 07/11/18--23:36: _Kajsa Lindgren - WO...
- 07/11/18--23:36: _Keef Duster - Keef ...
- 07/11/18--23:36: _Mark Wingfield - Ta...
- 07/11/18--23:36: _Mark Mothersbaugh -...
- 07/12/18--00:15: _Mama Caught Fire – ...
- 07/12/18--00:15: _Hansjorg Fink and E...
- 07/12/18--00:15: _Jackson Browne - St...
- 07/12/18--00:15: _Bruce Springsteen a...
- 07/12/18--00:45: _Re-Post King Sunny ...
- 07/12/18--00:46: _Mansion - Devil Wom...
- 07/12/18--01:16: _Vincent Seeger – Wh...
- 07/12/18--01:23: _The Heads - Rkt! (2...
- 07/12/18--01:58: _Etran de L’Aïr No.1
- 07/12/18--02:16: _Cassie Levy – Tides...
- 07/12/18--02:31: _Sumru Ağıryürüyen &...
- 07/11/18--20:30: Yello - Pocket Universe (1997)
- 07/11/18--20:42: DMC Commercial Collection 426 (2018)
- 07/11/18--23:14: Lazybirds – Lord Loves a Workin’ Band (2018)
- 07/11/18--23:36: Michael Lington - Silver Lining (2018) (24bit Hi-Res) FLAC
- 07/11/18--23:36: The Necessaries - Event Horizon (1982) FLAC
- 07/11/18--23:36: Kajsa Lindgren - WOMB (2018) (24bit Hi-Res) FLAC
- 07/11/18--23:36: Keef Duster - Keef Duster (2018) (24bit Hi-Res) FLAC
- 07/12/18--00:15: Mama Caught Fire – Listen as She Speaks (2018)
- 07/12/18--00:15: Hansjorg Fink and Elmar Lehnen - Seven (2018) (24bit Hi-Res) FLAC
- 07/12/18--00:15: Jackson Browne - Standing In The Breach (2014) (24bit Hi-Res) FLAC
- 07/12/18--00:46: Mansion - Devil Woman (1976) [Reissue 2017]
- 07/12/18--01:16: Vincent Seeger – White Elephant (2018)
- 07/12/18--01:23: The Heads - Rkt! (2018)
- 07/12/18--01:58: Etran de L’Aïr No.1
- 07/12/18--02:16: Cassie Levy – Tides Rising (2018)
- 07/12/18--02:31: Sumru Ağıryürüyen & Orçun Baştürk – Ay Ana (2018) [World Music]
??????: Pocket Universe
????: Techno, Downtempo, Progressive Trance, Ambient
??? ??????: 1997
????????: (CD-Rip) Mercury (534 353-2)
??????: 848 kbps FLAC (image. cue. log. full scans)
??????: 409.00 Mb
Title: DMC Commercial Collection 426
Label: DMC Records - DMC426
Style: Indie, Funk, Soul, Hip Hop, Latin, House, Electro, Progressive, Dance, Vocal, RnB, Swing
Release Date: 28-06-2018
Format: 2 × CDr, Compilation, Partially Mixed
Quality: 320 Kbps/Joint Stereo/44100Hz
Tracks: 18 Tracks
Time: 02:39:21 Min
Size: 365 MB
320 kbps | 123 MB | LINKS
Lazybirds is a classic American band with roots in the Appalachian Mountains of North Carolina. Their down to earth style, reverence for the roots, stellar harmonies and seasoned chops carry on the tradition of unpretentious, good time music that fans have treasured over the years.
Artist: Michael Lington | Album: Silver Lining | Released: 2018 | Genre: Jazz
Artist: The Necessaries | Album: Event Horizon | Released: 1982 | Genre: Pop, New Wave
Artist: Kajsa Lindgren | Album: WOMB | Released: 2018 | Genre: Electronic
Artist: Keef Duster | Album: Keef Duster | Released: 2018 | Genre: Rock
Artist: Mark Wingfield | Album: Tales From The Dreaming City | Released: 2018 | Genre: Jazz
Artist: Mark Mothersbaugh | Album: Hotel Transylvania: Score From The Motion Pictures | Released: 2018 | Genre: Score, Soundtrack
320 kbps | 100 MB | LINKS
Abigail Tuominen, Molly Sowash, and Julia Hobart met in college and soon began playing music together. After graduating, the trio was already gigging regularly around the Twin Cities, and in 2016 they released their debut self-titled EP.
Listen As She Speaks is the group’s first full-length album. The album’s songs share many similarities with the group’s earlier work, including complex, interlocking vocal arrangements, while introducing a wide range of new instrumentation. Throughout the night, Mama Caught Fire performed songs in a mix of arrangements, from a capella to full band, switching out instruments from fiddle to cajón.
In their performance, as in their music, Mama Caught Fire prioritize community. The group collaborated with Chicago-based artist Molly Costello for the artwork and merchandise for Listen As She Speaks. They also began the Solstice Series, a series of house shows that take place during each solstice and equinox to celebrate the change of the seasons alongside local musicians.
Before singing “River Song,” Molly Sowash reminded the audience of the environmental threat of the proposed replacement of the Line 3 oil pipeline in northern Minnesota and taught the crowd the lyrics to the song’s refrain.
Julia Hobart introduced “Weather This Storm” by sharing that she had written in the wake of the 2016 presidential election. “I think of it as a call to community,” she said, “of many and all kinds.”
In addition to performing songs from their new album, Mama Caught Fire added a few covers to their set, including Crosby, Stills & Nash’s “Helplessly Hoping,” and the John Prine classic, “Angel From Montgomery.” The trio ended the night with a Prince cover, paying their respects to the Minneapolis legend with a rendition of “Kiss.”
Artist: Hansjorg Fink and Elmar Lehnen | Album: Seven | Released: 2018 | Genre: Classical
Artist: Jackson Browne | Album: Standing In The Breach | Released: 2014 | Genre: Rock
Artist: Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band | Album: 07-07-1978- The Roxy, West Hollywood, CA | Released: 2018 | Genre: Rock
On multiple request this is a re-post of King Sunny Adé’s African
version of the album ‘Ajoo’. It was already posted in may 2008.
In those days, when I just started blogging, I made a mistake cutting
up side one in three seperate tracks while it is on the record as one
big song. Today I ripped it again as one and hope you like it more.
You can now replace the old file for this better one.
It must have been in 1981 or 1982, King Sunny played in the Amsterdam
Jaap Eden Hall, followed by Black Uhuru. Two great bands on one evening.
It was an incredible experience I shall never forget. King sunny appeared with
a stage so full of coloured artists, it must have been 20 people or more. Once
they started playing the crowd came in a trance and remained there till the very
end. Listen to Ajoo once again, get it and spread it as usual..
Op herhaaldelijk verzoek is dit een herplaatsing van King Sunny Adé’s
Afrikaanse versie van het album ‘Ajoo’. Het werd eerstelijk geplaatst in
mei 2008. In die dagen, ik was nog maar net begonnen met bloggen, heb
ik de fout gemaakt kant één op te splitsen in drie aparte tracks terwijl ze als
één song op de plaat staan. Vandaag heb ik hem in z’n geheel geript en hoop
dat ie zo een stuk beter bevalt. Vervang de oude file voor de nieuwe.
Het moet in 1981 of 1982 zijn geweest dat King Sunny in de Jaap Eden Hal te
Amsterdam optrad met daarna Black Uhuru. Twee pracht bands op een avond.
Ik zal nooit vergeten hoe KSA met een man of 20 of zelfs meer het volledige podium
vol zette. Vanaf de eerste noten raakte het publiek in een diepe trance die duurde tot
het eind van hun optreden. Waanzinnig goed. Luister nog eens naar Ajoo, nu beter
en stel je die zaal met uitzinnige fans eens voor..
01 – Ajo ni mo re
—–Oluwa lagboju le
02 – Gbeyogbeyo
03 – Penkele
04 – Ewele
05 – Tolongo
Title Of Album: Devil Woman
Year Of Release: 1976/2017
Genre: Psychedelic Rock, Funk/Soul, World
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Full Size: 223 mb
320 kbps | 123 MB | LINKS
It’s eclectic folk, folk with an edge, introspective, moody and honest.
02. White Elephant
03. Flowers in the Garden
04. Dreams of Me
07. Amy Winehouse
08. Borderline Again
09. I’ll Be Seeing You
10. In the First Place
11. Next to Me
12. Last Night
13. Simple Song
14. More Elephant
Title Of Album: Rkt!
Year Of Release: 2018
Label: Rooster Rock
Genre: Psychedelic Rock, Krautrock, Stoner Rock
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Full Size: 867 mb
Etran de L’Aïr
320 kbps | 85 MB | LINKS
Recording artist Cassie Levy had to work hard to make her dream album a reality. After over a year of crowdsourced fundraising, the digital recording of “Tides Rising” dropped last Thursday.
In addition to the successful completion of the album, a few familiar faces assisted in pushing the record over the finish line.
“We did the fundraisers. I did an Indiegogo campaign and saved all of my pennies,” said Levy. “I fell into a lot of luck in that regard.
“I have some friends who played on the album for free, which saved me a lot of money.
“The engineer, Deegan Mack Adams, who was previously from J7 Studios, was a godsend,” she continued. “He’s incredible and talented.”
Levy’s album is unique because it goes heavy on the ukulele, an instrument that Levy has mastered.
“‘Tides Rising’ is an alternative pop album, however, it does vary from song to song,” she said. “It pulls influences from a lot of genres.
“Some have underlying punkish vibes. Another song is country, another is Latin,” she continued. “It’s a very unique brand. It’s it own entity.”
Levy stated that “Let It Burn” is her favorite song on the album. The single was recently released as a music video.
“The song came out exactly the way it was inside my head,” she said. “It really matched up with my original vision.”