Articles on this Page
- 12/12/18--22:31: _Phạm Quang Trung - ...
- 12/12/18--22:32: _Kadonnut Manner - T...
- 12/12/18--22:34: _Quan Jingjing (全璟璟)...
- 12/12/18--22:36: _Seattle Kokon Taiko...
- 12/12/18--22:41: _Rudolf Bodemer - Th...
- 12/12/18--22:43: _VA - The Best Class...
- 12/12/18--22:46: _Various Artists - T...
- 12/12/18--22:48: _Various Artists - S...
- 12/13/18--00:35: _Argos - A Seasonal ...
- 12/13/18--00:42: _Tellico – Woven Wat...
- 12/13/18--02:44: _Fleetwood Mac – Am...
- 12/13/18--04:11: _James - The Collect...
- 12/13/18--04:44: _Bruce Springsteen –...
- 12/13/18--04:44: _The Decemberists – ...
- 12/13/18--05:43: _Procession - Fronti...
- 12/13/18--05:45: _Charlotte Gainsbour...
- 12/13/18--05:45: _Tim Barton – I Say ...
- 12/13/18--06:15: _Fields - Contrasts:...
- 12/13/18--06:15: _Stackridge - Mr. Mi...
- 12/13/18--06:15: _Stackridge - Extrav...
- 12/12/18--22:31: Phạm Quang Trung - Tình Yêu Thiên Chúa (2007) [FLAC]
- 12/12/18--22:36: Seattle Kokon Taiko - The Drums Of Japan - TAIKO (2017) [WAV]
- 12/12/18--22:41: Rudolf Bodemer - The Tube Hi-Fi Piano (2007) [FLAC]
- 12/12/18--22:48: Various Artists - Sax For Love (2002) [2CD] [FLAC]
- 12/13/18--00:35: Argos - A Seasonal Affair (2015)
- 12/13/18--00:42: Tellico – Woven Waters (2018)
- 12/13/18--02:44: Fleetwood Mac – Amsterdam 1969
- 12/13/18--04:11: James - The Collection (2004)
- 12/13/18--04:44: Bruce Springsteen – Springsteen on Broadway (2018)
- 12/13/18--04:44: The Decemberists – Traveling On (2018)
- 12/13/18--05:43: Procession - Frontiera (1972)
- 12/13/18--05:45: Charlotte Gainsbourg – Take 2 (2018)
- 12/13/18--05:45: Tim Barton – I Say a Little Prayer – The Burt Bacharach Bible (2018)
- 12/13/18--06:15: Fields - Contrasts: From Urban Roar To Country Peace (1972)
- 12/13/18--06:15: Stackridge - Mr. Mick (1976)
- 12/13/18--06:15: Stackridge - Extravaganza (1974)
Guitarist Lauri Manner, aka Kadonnut Manner, has recently released his album "The First Train to Kajanaland - Finnish Primitive Guitar vol. 2". Kajanaland (or nowadays more usually Kainuu) is the region in Northern Finland where he is from, and on the cover is a photo of the first train arriving there in 1905.
Kadonnut Manner means "The Lost Continent", a kind of a pun on his last name that also sounds appropriate for making music while living on the European continent at times like these.
"Finnish Primitive Guitar" means it's guitar music very much influenced by John Fahey and other American Primitive Guitar players, and it's composed and played by a Finn. It's rhythmic and hypnotic music, scary and dissonant at some times, silly and playful at other and not overtly repetitive or pretentious at any point. The most usual feedback he gets from my live shows and music overall is that the listeners start floating off to elsewhere, conversations end in mid-sentence people and start recalling memories they didn't remember having.
He was born in 1983 in Suomussalmi, took trumpet lessons and played in a brass band when he was 10, took up bass guitar when he was 15, dropped out of all formal music studies, formed a punk band and never looked back. Besides playing both kinds of music (punk and hardcore) he was always into "classic" rock, blues and the roots of the whole thing, so starting from some CCR tapes his uncle gave him when he was 10 years old, he got into Allman Brothers, country blues of Mississippi John Hurt, Skip James, Blind Blake and all those early acoustic blues players.
Finally discovering John Fahey, Robbie Basho and Jack Rose playing this really unique music that has the drive and rhythm of the blues but with musical ideas that are all over the place was the thing that forced him to start learning fingerpicking guitar in 2015.
stream the album at the service of your choice:
??????: A Seasonal Affair
????: Progressive Rock
????????: Progressive Promotion Records [PPRCD028]
??????: FLAC (*image + .cue,log, covers)
??????: Turbobit | GigaPeta (3% ?? ??????????????)
320 kbps | 93 MB | LINKS
With honest, heartfelt songwriting and an unmistakable sound, Asheville-based Tellico has crafted Woven Waters, an album that blends the group’s bluegrass sensibilities with British Isles influences, creating an eclectic collection of poignant folk songs. The album is available now from Organic Records.
The group worked with noted Irish musician and producer John Doyle and Grammy-nominated engineer David Arnold, to record Woven Waters in Johnson City, Tennessee. With Doyle’s guidance, Tellicocreated and recorded arrangements in the studio. The practice brought the group to open, uncharted territory in their musical landscape. There, they built on their distinctive core sound and found a new level of awareness to texture and melody. Augmented by Doyle’s contribution on bouzouki, the chord choices and rhythmic dynamics intertwine to create a sense of weaving the natural flow of each song’s intent, inspiring the album’s title.
Tellico’s members Anya Hinkle on vocals, guitar and fiddle; Greg “Stig” Stigletson vocals, upright bass and harmonica; Aaron Ballance on dobro and lap steel guitar; and Jed Willis on mandolin and telecaster, were also joined by drummer David Brewer. The effect of this studio line up offers a sound that is Appalachian Americana.
320 kbps | 85 MB | LINKS
Live at the Concertgebouw in Amsterdam, The Netherlands on February 28, 1969.
Peter Green – guitar and vocals
Danny Kirwan – guitar and vocals
Jeremy Spencer – slide guitar and vocals
John McVie – bass guitar
Mick Fleetwood – drums
01. intro-Merry Go Round
02. One Sided Love
03. Dust My Broom
04. Got To Move
05. Greeny Alone
06. Sugar Mama
07. I Can’t Hold Out
08. Tallahassee Lassie (cut)
Title Of Album: The Collection
Year Of Release: 2004
Label (Catalog#): Spectrum Music/Universal 
Genre: Alternative, Britpop, Pop Rock
Quality: FLAC (tracks,cue,log)
Full Size: 511 mb
320 kbps | 363 MB | LINKS
SPRINGSTEEN ON BROADWAY is the new album of music and stories by Bruce Springsteen, and the soundtrack to the Netflix film of the same name. The album is the complete live performance of the show, and available physically as a 2 CD set, or on vinyl as a 4 LP set.
SPRINGSTEEN ON BROADWAY is the solo acoustic performance written and performed by Tony Award, Academy Award, and 20-time Grammy Award winner Bruce Springsteen. Based on his worldwide best-selling autobiography ‘Born to Run,’ SPRINGSTEEN ON BROADWAY is a unique evening with Bruce, his guitar, a piano, and his very personal stories. In addition, the show features a special appearance by Patti Scialfa.
320 kbps | 53 MB | LINKS
The Decemberists came back earlier this year with the slightly synthier new album I’ll Be Your Girl, which found the hyper-literate folk-rockers working with indie-world superproducer John Congleton for the first time. And in a couple of weeks, they’re coming back again with a new EP called Traveling On.
All five of the tracks on Traveling On are unreleased B-sides from the same sessions that produced I’ll Be Your Girl. The Decemberists debuted the EP’s title track and closer on tour last year, and today, they’ve shared the studio version of “Traveling On.”
????: Rock Progressivo Italiano
??? ??????: 1972
????????: (CD-Rip) Belle Antique (BELLE 091629)
??????: 891 kbps FLAC (image. cue. log. cd scans)
??????: 256.08 Mb
320 kbps | 55 MB | LINKS
Charlotte Gainsbourg has announced a new EP titled Take 2, via Because Music. Among the EP’s five new tracks is a cover of Kanye West’s “Runaway,” which Gainsbourg debuted live earlier this year. The EP will also feature a new version of “Deadly Valentine,” a standout track from her 2017 album Rest. Take 2 marks her first official release since that record. Gainsbourg has a reputation for working with top-tier producers and artistic collaborators; Take 2 boasts production from SebastiAn, who also contributed to Rest.
320 kbps | 94 MB | LINKS
01. The Look of Love
02. What the World Needs Now is Love
03. Wives and Lovers (Hey, Little Girl)
04. I Just Don’t Know What to Do with Myself
05. I Say a Little Prayer
06. Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on My Head
07. This Girl’s in Love with You
08. Do You know the Way to San Jose
09. Message to Michael
10. (They Long to Be) Close to You
11. (There’s) Always Something There to Remind Me
12. Trains and Boats and Planes
13. I’ll Never Fall in Love Again
14. Wishin’ and Hopin’
15. Walk on By
Title Of Album: Contrasts: From Urban Roar To Country Peace
Year Of Release: 1972 (2015)
Label (Catalog#): Esoteric Recordings (ECLEC 2488)
Country : UK
Genre: progressive rock, art rock
Quality : FLAC (*image + .cue,log,scans)
Full Size: 218,0 MB
Title Of Album: Mr. Mick
Year Of Release: 1976 (2008)
Label (Catalog#): Air Mail Recordings (AIRAC-1453)
Country : UK
Genre: progressive folk rock
Quality : FLAC (*image + .cue,log,scans)
Full Size: 251,0 MB