Articles on this Page
- 08/02/17--15:44: _(Country, Roots, Fo...
- 08/02/17--18:44: _(Country/Americana)...
- 08/02/17--19:11: _Global A Go-Go: Aug...
- 08/02/17--20:27: _if music could talk...
- 08/02/17--21:07: _Re: [CD] Camané - ...
- 08/02/17--21:16: _Azymuth – Brazilian...
- 08/02/17--21:16: _Music Box - Songs ...
- 08/02/17--21:16: _Pete Ham – 7 Park A...
- 08/02/17--21:16: _Baraná & Ceyl’an Er...
- 08/02/17--21:16: _Priscilla Betti – L...
- 08/02/17--21:16: _Roselit Bone – Blis...
- 08/02/17--21:16: _Bobby Osborne – Ori...
- 08/02/17--21:16: _IANVA – Canone Euro...
- 08/02/17--21:16: _Kacey Johansing – T...
- 08/02/17--21:40: _Lia Clark - Boquet&...
- 08/02/17--21:40: _MC Guimê - No ...
- 08/02/17--21:40: _MC Kevinho - Olha a...
- 08/02/17--22:41: _MC Kevinho - O Grav...
- 08/02/17--22:41: _MC Kevinho - Tô...
- 08/03/17--00:36: _Nick Cave & The Bad...
- 08/02/17--18:44: (Country/Americana) Tyler Childers - Purgatory - 2017, MP3, 320 kbps
- 08/02/17--19:11: Global A Go-Go: August 2, 2017, Segment 1
- 08/02/17--20:27: if music could talk: If Music Could Talk - July 30 2017, Segment 1
- 08/02/17--21:07: Re: [CD] Camané - Infinito Presente (2015)
- 08/02/17--21:16: Azymuth – Brazilian Soul (2004)
- 08/02/17--21:16: Music Box - Songs Of Sunshine (Reissue) (1972/2006)
- 08/02/17--21:16: Pete Ham – 7 Park Avenue (1997)
- 08/02/17--21:16: Baraná & Ceyl’an Ertem – Xenopolis (2011)
- 08/02/17--21:16: Priscilla Betti – La Vie Sait (2017) [HDTracks]
- 08/02/17--21:16: Roselit Bone – Blister Steel (2017)
- 08/02/17--21:16: Bobby Osborne – Original (2017)
- 08/02/17--21:16: IANVA – Canone Europeo (2017)
- 08/02/17--21:16: Kacey Johansing – The Hiding (2017) FLAC
- 08/02/17--21:40: Lia Clark - Boquetáxi (2017) FLAC
- 08/02/17--21:40: MC Guimê - No auge (2017) FLAC
- 08/02/17--21:40: MC Kevinho - Olha a Explosão (2017) FLAC
- 08/02/17--22:41: MC Kevinho - O Grave Bater (2017) FLAC
- 08/02/17--22:41: MC Kevinho - Tô Apaixonado Nessa Mina (2017) FLAC
- 08/03/17--00:36: Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds – Skeleton Tree (2016)
Shane Nicholson Жанр : Country, Roots, Folk Год выпуска диска : 2002-2017 Страна : Brisbane, Queensland, Australia Аудио кодек : MP3 Тип рипа : tracks Битрейт аудио : 320 kbps Продолжительность : 6:12:35 Albums: 01.
Tyler Childers • Purgatory Жанр : Country/Americana Страна : USA (Lawrence County, KY) Год издания : 2017 Аудиокодек : MP3 Тип рипа : tracks Битрейт аудио : 320 kbps Продолжительность : 00:37:26 Наличие сканов : нет 01.
West Africa's Oriental sound; soca hits of the 80s and today; the music of Malagasy accordionist Regis Gizavo, who passed away on July 16; Global A Go-Go's African dance party continues
Obrigado pela partilha.
Title: Brazilian Soul
Year Of Release: 2004
Label: Far Out Recordings
Genre: Brazilian Jazz
Quality: FLAC (tracks + .cue, log, scans) / MP3
Total Time: 01:15:06
Total Size: 486 MB / 176 MB
01. Estatico (Feat. Marcio Lott) [6:38]
02. Biaozinho Carioca [5:37]
03. Demais (Feat. Emilio Santiago & Leo Gandleman) [8:18]
04. Sambafrica [4:02]
05. Retro Visor [3:51]
06. Depois de Carnival (Feta. Fabiola) [7:00]
07. Sao Pedro [5:35]
08. O Lance [5:19]
09. Sem Destino [6:15]
10. Ed Lincoln (Feat. Fabiola & Marcio Lott) [3:16]
11. Pra Ze (Feat. Sabrina Malheiros & Roberto Menescal) [5:13]
12. Te Querendo (Feat. Marcio Lott) [4:20]
13. Gubbio (Feat. Ze Carlos) [7:15]
14. Roda Piao [4:28]
BRAZILLIAN SOUL, from Rio’s Azymuth, includes appearances from seminal bossa luminaries Roberto Menescal, Fabiola, Emilio Santiago, and Marcio Lott.
Azymuth return with an affirmation of why they’re still among the hottest and hippest cats on the Rio scene, even three decades after they made their first tentative steps into bossa nova society. ‘Brazilian Soul’ is a return to their blistering form of the early Eighties, when their releases would regularly trouble the Top 20s of the US and UK charts – this is a real masterpiece from the original masters. They have linked up again with a truly great cast of celebrated Brazilian performers, any history of Brazilian music that didn’t include names featured on the album like Roberto Menescal, Fabiola, Emilio Santiago and Marcio Lott wouldn’t be one to be trusted.
Title: Songs Of Sunshine
Year Of Release: 1972/2006
Label: World In Sound
Genre: Folk Rock, Psychedelic
Quality: Flac (tracks, .cue, log)
Total Time: 40:00
Total Size: 242 Mb (scans)
1. Songs Of Sunshine – 4:18
2. Caillavie – 3:53
3. Harmonium Joe – 3:21
4. Leezie Lindsey (Traditional arr. by Rob Armstrong) – 5:29
5. Calico Shoeshine Boy – 2:45
6. The Happy King – 4:58
7. The Magic Cloak – 2:34
8. Seaside Sunshine (Colin Armstrong) – 2:58
9. Tom Thumbs Blues (Bob Dylan) – 6:34
10.Downstairs On The Floor – 3:24
Rob Armstrong – Six, Twelve String Guitars, Vocals
Colin Armstrong – Six String, Electric Guitar, Vocals
Pip – Glockenspiel, Recorder, Organ, Percussion, Vocals
Echoes of the mid ’60s folk rock boom, and whimsical lyrics with a twist of Dylan (his "Tom Thumb’s Blues" is the only non-original song on the album) were perhaps at odds with the sounds of that era. Whatever the reasoning, the album quickly disappeared… shame. Here is an album about a more intimate, predominantly acoustic music. Flutes, chimes, and gentle organ sounds. It spins tales of faraway lands, sand, sea, castles, kings, queens and even Peter Pan…
The post Music Box - Songs Of Sunshine (Reissue) (1972/2006) appeared first on MusDL.
Title: 7 Park Avenue
Year Of Release: 1997
Genre: Rock, Pop Rock, Soft Rock, Power Pop, Singer-Songwriter
Quality: Mp3 320 / Flac (image, .cue, log)
Total Time: 50:30
Total Size: 169/308 Mb (scans)
1. Catherine Cares – 3:01
2. Coppertone Blues – 3:56
3. It Doesn’t Really Matter – 2:58
4. Live Love All of Your Days – 2:16
5. Would You Deny – 1:23
6. Dear Father – 2:03
7. Matted Spam – 3:24
8. No Matter What – 2:24
9. Leaving on a Midnight Train – 2:41
10.Weep Baby – 2:26
11.Hand in Hand – 2:38
12.Sille Veb – 3:38
13.I Know That You Should – 3:28
14.Island – 2:27
15.Just Look Inside the Cover – 3:29
16.Just How Lucky We Are – 2:29
17.No More – 2:55
18.Ringside – 2:46
Only two of these 18 tracks ("No Matter What" and "Matted Spam") were recorded by Badfinger. But the rest of these solo studio demos are quite up to scratch with Badfinger’s usual standards: it’s not nearly as good as Paul McCartney’s late Beatles tracks, for instance, but it’s actually better than McCartney’s typical early solo material. Pete Ham is a thinking listener’s rock romantic, offering emotional, wistful words and melodies without sounding sappy. Purists should be aware that, although Ham played most of the instruments here, some overdubs were added in the ’90s by other musicians, for the purpose of giving the tracks a fuller, more balanced sound. It’s difficult to judge whether this decision was justified without hearing the original versions, though one wonders whether die-hard Badfinger fans (the primary audience for this release) would really care that much about any sonic imperfections in the originals. In any case, the end result sounds pretty tasteful, without any obvious concessions to dressing up the essential sounds in modern technology.
Year Of Release: 2011
Label: Baykuş Müzik
Genre: Avant-garde Jazz, Contemporary Jazz, Fusion
Quality: FLAC (tracks+.cue) / MP3-320
Total Time: 50:35
Total Size: 407 / 115 MB
1. Sulugroove (Ceylan Ertem, Steven Kamperman and Behsat Üvez – Ceylan Ertem) (4:28)
2. Birinci Sınıf (Steven Kamperman and Behsat Üvez – Ceylan Ertem) (4:38)
3. Yeraltı (Ceylan Ertem, Steven Kamperman and Behsat Üvez – Ceylan Ertem) (6:17)
4. Arabesk (cover recording of: Sen Affetsen Ben Affetmem) (Burhan Bayar – Ali Tekintüre) (7:31)
5. Zelzele (Steven Kamperman and Behsat Üvez – Ceylan Ertem) (7:05)
6. Simit Mimit (Steven Kamperman and Behsat Üvez – Ceylan Ertem) (3:41)
7. Sustum (Steven Kamperman and Behsat Üvez – Behsat Üvez) (7:06)
8. Click Here (Steven Kamperman – Steven Kamperman) (3:51)
9. Dansapolis (Steven Kamperman and Behsat Üvez – Ceylan Ertem) (5:59)
Title: La Vie Sait
Year Of Release: 2017
Label: Capitol Records
Genre: French Pop
Quality: FLAC (tracks) / FLAC (tracks 24bit/44.1kHz)
Total Time: 37:09
Total Size: 244 / 429 Mb
01. Changer le monde
02. La vie sait
03. T’es beau mais t’es toi
04. Je rêve encore
05. Au fil de ma vie
06. Nuits blanches
07. On pourrait
09. Le coeur au sud
10. Laissez-moi rêver
11. Regarde-moi (teste-moi, déteste-moi) (Acoustic)
12. What A Feeling
At just 27 years old, the finalist of the 6th season of DALS Priscilla Betti is eager to embark on a new adventure and returns to his first love: music!
The excitement of his return has not touched that Priscilla. Authors and composers rushed around her and her 10 new songs reveal a stunning cast: Slimane and Yaacov Salah for Changing the World, Alma (French candidate for Eurovision 2017), Marvin Dupré (The Voice 6), Silvio and Manon The band Mutine, Sophie Tapie … The new generation pop gives him songs cheerful, smiling and generous. Priscilla also picked up two important songs from her past. After being Alex, the heroine of Flashdance the Musical (+ 200 performances across France) she sang What A Feeling. And she revisits Look at me (test me, hate me) in a new acoustic version.
Title: Blister Steel
Year Of Release: 2017
Label: Friendship Fever
Genre: Folk, Rock, Pop, Americana
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Total Time: 41:20 mins
Total Size: 261 MB
Blister Steel is set to release June 2nd, but Portland’s masters of surreal, cinematic roots have blessed us with a single called My First Name’. About which Josh McCaslin, the nine piece band leader, says: – written a few years ago when I was extremely poor, young, and had been scammed out of all my money on several occasions while searching for housing and buying cars. Life at the time felt a lot like film noir. and, – musically inspired by Jody Reynolds, Billy Fury, Lorne Greene
1: Blister Steel
2: By The Glint Of Your Horns
3: My First Name 02:44
4: Leech Child
5: Where Our Cast Light Doubles
6: Tie Dye Cowboy
7: Riders On The Wall
8: Only Falling Sounds
9: Just Lie Still
10: Like So Much Garbage
Year Of Release: 2017
Label: Compass Records
Genre: Bluegrass, Americana, Country, Folk
Quality: 320 Kbps
Total Time: 34:07 min
Total Size: 101 MB
01. Bobby Osborne feat. Sierra Hull, Stuart Duncan and Alison Brown – They Call the Wind Maria (4:00)
02. Bobby Osborne feat. Ronnie McCoury, Josh Williams, Robbie McCoury and Del McCoury – Goodbye Wheeling (3:27)
03. Bobby Osborne feat. Sierra Hull, Stuart Duncan, Rob Ickes, Dale Ann Bradley and Darrell Scott – Kentucky Morning (4:30)
04. Bobby Osborne feat. Sierra Hull, Trey Hensley, Stuart Duncan, Alison Brown, Rob Ickes and Claire Lynch – I’ve Gotta Get A Message to You (4:39)
05. Bobby Osborne feat. Vince Gill and Molly Tuttle – Make The World Go Away (3:04)
06. Bobby Osborne – Just In Case (2:34)
07. Bobby Osborne feat. Sam Bush, Jim Hurst and Todd Phillips – Don’t Be Cruel (2:33)
08. Bobby Osborne feat. Sam Bush and Michael Cleveland – Eight More Miles (2:58)
09. Bobby Osborne feat. Sierra Hull, Stuart Duncan and Alison Brown – Country Boy (3:06)
10. Bobby Osborne – Pathway of Teardrops (3:21)
Bobby Osborne is one of bluegrass music’s true innovators. His trailblazing work with The Osborne Brothers, who charted 13 Billboard Country top 100 hits in the 1960s and ’70s, took the sounds of the banjo, mandolin and Bobby’s one of a kind tenor voice to a mainstream audience. Even at 85 years old, when Bobby Osborne could be resting on his many laurels, he is still driven by a desire to push the musical envelope. This album features an all-star cast of pickers and singers collaborating with Bobby on an eclectic set of songs. Relative newcomers Sierra Hull and Trey Hensley team up with stalwarts Stuart Duncan and Todd Phillips on grass’d up versions of Paint Your Wagon’s "They Call The Wind Maria" and the Bee Gees’ "I’ve Gotta Get a Message to You." The never before recorded Darrell Scott song "Kentucky Morning," featuring Rob Ickes, gives a nod to Bobby’s heritage while the cover of "Make the World Go Away" with the lush twin fiddles of Buddy Spicher and Matt Combs evokes Music Row circa 1962. Bobby’s touring band the Rocky Top X-Press, with sons Wynn, Robby and Bobby Osborne Jr., deliver an updated version of the Osborne Brothers’ classic "Pathway of Teardrops" while Ronnie and Robbie McCoury, together with Josh Williams and Missy Raines, collaborate on a version of the obscure Mel Tillis song "Goodbye Wheeling." Additional performers include Sam Bush, Vince Gill, Jim Lauderdale, Del McCoury, Darrell Scott, David Mayfield, Molly Tuttle, Bryan McDowell, and Kenny Malone. About the new music Bobby has this to say: "We [The Osborne Brothers] didn’t want to sound like nobody else. And that’s the way I want to be on this CD, too."
Title: Canone Europeo
Year Of Release: 2017
Genre: Folk Noir, Dark Cabaret, Electronic, Ambient, Soundtrack
Quality: 320 Kbps
Total Time: 67:09 min
Total Size: 136 MB
03. Come Ferro battente
05. Canone Europeo
06. Le Rital
07. Rombo di giovane Ala
08. L’Alba delle Ceneri
10. Nessuna Croce manca
11. Cummandar as Shaitan
The title of IANVA’s thunderous new full-length is mostly self-explanatory. As in “Italia: Ultimo Atto”, a veristic narrative is used with the help of tracks conceived as snapshots of real events and characters – hether they be famous or unknown – caught in the very same moment where History itself is unfolding, and trying to grasp the essence of a Spirit overlooking and encompassing stories and lives. The Spirit that is meant to be summoned is that of Decadence, as it manifested itself through the European culture and arts before those apocalyptic events we all know upset and overturned forever the face of the entire Continent. Presented is a real gallery of ghosts where the ineffable European Canon – today reported missing and unlamented – is back and still haunting, powerfully conjuring some noble causes as well as dubious excesses, Olympian Beauty as well as suicidal gloomy eccentricities. Nevertheless, it contains and epitomizes us all, and its dispersion corresponds to our very same extinction. To address such a complex and difficult issue that has obsessed for decades legions of illustrious predecessors, IANVA look at these artists more carefully and clearly than in the past. And today the usual assault of IANVA’s all Italian vintage soundtrack sound meets the Central European suggestions and motorik influences (the backbone of the first and best new wave and new romantic releases), with the help of various guests whose experience in “decadent suggestions” is well-known. The 19th Century Melodrama meets the clangor of Industrial Revolution: Chanson, Cabaret and Neoclassical resonating with echoes of European monumental cemeteries. The European Canon is still here. Enjoy.
Title: The Hiding
Year Of Release: 2017
Label: Heavylight Publishing
Genre: Indie Pop, Indie Folk, Singer-Songwriter
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Total Time: 35:10 mins
Total Size: 206 MB
01. Kacey Johansing – Bow and Arrow
02. Kacey Johansing – Hold Steady
03. Kacey Johansing – Do You Want Me
04. Kacey Johansing – In Too Deep
05. Kacey Johansing – The Hiding
06. Kacey Johansing – Power of Love
07. Kacey Johansing – Old Feeling, Old Foe
08. Kacey Johansing – Take One Leave One
09. Kacey Johansing – Evergreen
Artist: Lia Clark | Album: Boquetáxi | Released: 2017 | Genre: Pop, Funk
Artist: MC Guime | Album: No auge | Released: 2017 | Genre: Hip-Hop, Funk
Artist: MC Kevinho | Album: Olha a Explosão | Released: 2017 | Genre: Hip-Hop, Funk
Artist: MC Kevinho | Album: O Grave Bater | Released: 2017 | Genre: Hip-Hop, Funk
Artist: MC Kevinho | Album: Tô Apaixonado Nessa Mina | Released: 2017 | Genre: Hip-Hop, Funk
FLAC( 24Bit/44kHz) | 432 MB | LINKS
Skeleton Tree is the sixteenth studio album by the Australian alternative rock band Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds.
Skeleton Tree was recorded over several sessions from late 2014 to early 2016, with Nick Cave and Warren Ellis self-producing the album; Cave financed the recording sessions himself. Initial recording began at Retreat Recording Studios in Brighton, England in late 2014, with Kevin Paul as main recording engineer. During the end of the sessions, Cave’s 15-year-old son Arthur died after falling from the nearby Ovingdean Gap. The album’s sessions resumed at La Frette Studios in La Frette-sur-Seine, France in autumn 2015, with Nick Launay engineering and co-producing the sessions. Final overdubs for Skeleton Tree were recorded at Air Studios in London, with engineers Kevin Paul and Jake Jackson, in early 2016, where several performances were also shot for the related documentary film One More Time with Feeling.
01. Jesus Alone
02. Rings of Saturn
03. Girls in Amber
06. I Need You
07. Distant Sky
08. Skeleton Tree